PhR and OFLC Announcement

treaty.jpg

The Blues Brothers (and their long lost sister) are on a mission from god to get the band back together! Phoenix Rising and the Order of the Four Leaf Clover came together to make the biggest, baddest concert in the history of the Blues Brothers. In doing so they remembered just how much fun they'd had together once and have decided it's about time to rekindle the friendship again. They've come together to sign the below Mutual Defense Pact. The next song goes out to the Blues Brother Pact. May their friendship endure the passing ages of Planet Bob.

The Blues Brothers Pact

Article I: Friendship

This treaty acknowledges that a strong friendship exists between the Order of the Four Leaf Clover (OFLC) and Phoenix Rising (PhR). The signatories pledge to do their best to maintain a relationship that reflects that friendship and to avoid any and all conflict for the sake of said relations. Good relations entail, but are not limited to, a public show of solidarity in any given political situation.

Article II: Defense

An attack upon either signatory constitutes a binding causus belli for the other signatory to enter into an aggressive war to assist.

Article III: Intelligence

Should either party be privy to information that may affect the military or political situation of the other, they are obliged to inform the other party.

Article IV: Aid

It shall be accepted that either party may choose to send aid (in the form of currency, technology, and/or soldiers) to the other. It is encouraged for both parties to send aid in the other's time of need; however, there shall be no aid obligation.

Article V: Cancellation

In the unfortunate event that this pact must be annulled or canceled, the initiating party must provide both 96 hours notice in private channels before its cancellation, and a legitimate reason for its cancellation. In the event that either party is found committing espionage against the other, this treaty becomes immediately null and void.

Signed for Phoenix Rising:

dagger08 - Arbiter of Hope

Emperor Charlemagne - Arbiter of Strength

Sognatore - Arbiter of Wisdom

Signed for Order of the Four Leaf Clover:

Triumvir:

-invisiblecola, mydogti & rstat1

Minister of the Interior:

-ShadeyBob - General Manager

Minister of Defense::

-Kazemaru

shadeybob: First you traded the Cadillac in for a microphone. Then you lied to me about the band. And now you're gonna put me right back in the joint!

Sognatore: They're not gonna catch us. We're on a mission from god.

o/ Phoenix Rising

o/ OFLC

I'll have some toasted white bread please. :D

Haha I saw the signatures and realized every single one of those rulers is previously from GGA :)

But that aside, this is nice to see. Good luck to both of your alliances :D

Not quite but thanks.

o/ PhR

o/ OFLC

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."