I am going insane!

riaflagg-2.pngSCFlagNorm.png

PIAT between TSC and RIA!

Agent Lemon makes the best Chicken Mootle Soup in the world.It was so good that after one bite it literaly "blew my mind".After a brain surgeon put my brain back into my head and told me I would never be the same again,my alliance mates checked me into the insane asylum.They then sued Agent Lemon.They were able to settle out of court with this fine treaty.That way everyone wins! except for me. <_<

THE BEDLAM AGREEMENT

The two signatories agree to this treaty to secure the friendship and mutual cooperation of their respective alliances,Random Insanity Alliance (RIA) and The Shadow Confederacy(TSC).

Independence

In the signing of this treaty, it must be clear that both alliances and their members will remain separate and sovereign entities.

Non-Aggression

All forms of in-game aggression between the members of RIA and TSC are deemed illegal. This includes, but is not limited to, sanctions, war declarations, aiding nations at war with either alliance, and all forms of espionage, whether in-game or out.Both parties also agree to respect of members of the signitory alliances on the OWF.

Aid

In case of a conflict involving an attack on a signatory alliance by a third party. The attacked alliance may request assistance in a military, financial, or vocal nature. The other alliance is not required, but encouraged to do so. This article can be enacted by either alliance.

Communication

Both RIA and TSC pledge to keep their lines of communication open to the other. Diplomats are encouraged to sign up and contribute on the other alliance’s forums, where it is expected they will be treated with courtesy and respect by the host alliance.

Cancellation

In the event that either alliance wishes to cancel this treaty they are required to give a 48 hour written notice in which the Non-aggression clause of the treaty will remain in effect.

Signed for RIA:

Shadow, Triumvir of Random Insanity, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Puppetmaster of Chaos

Agent Lemon - Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance

SWAT128 - Head of Foreign Affairs

C-zom-Head of Military Operations

cctmsp13 RIA Head of Economics

Aaron - Head of Internal Affairs

Signed for TSC:

E.Grievous-Emperor

Omniscientone-Grand Vizier

Rudeland-Director of Public Relations

I wanted to give Lemon the title of The Fearless Fruit, The Courageous Citrus,bt he would not let me. :(

You will always be the Fearless Fruit to me though Lemon! :wub:

Thanks for reading.Be sure to give your congrats below this post.If you don't we will blow your mind out also :mad: