legionnaires disease 2319 2319!!!!

1 minute ago, Jay Kay said:

Making fun? Oh no, Junka was the one saying you're performing badly because the nation in question bought a little infra and had some aid. I was just elaborating on how that could be the case of doing badly.

Perhaps you should tell your bloc leader to not post why you're doing so poorly in war in the first place.

poorly? doug henning is completely cashed out after giving us millions and we r having fun with mc nugget. just see where he will be Monday morning lmao:lol1::gun:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

Making fun? Oh no, Junka was the one saying you're performing badly because the nation in question bought a little infra and had some aid. I was just elaborating on how that could be the case of doing badly.

Perhaps you should tell your bloc leader to not post why you're doing so poorly in war in the first place, then the discussion wouldn't of occurred.

not to be mean but maybe u don't get war in cybernations and I know for sure u don't get war to animalz u can argue with junka as much as u want but I wont think ur a factor until u have at least over 100 wars I am animalz:war:

20 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

not to be mean but maybe u don't get war in cybernations and I know for sure u don't get war to animalz u can argue with junka as much as u want but I wont think ur a factor until u have at least over 100 wars I am animalz:war:

Not to be mean, but I would of thought someone so "experienced" in war would have an a lot better damage ratio than close to 1:1

Destruction history for Emperor Montezuma

Emperor Montezuma has lost 15,856 damage and given 19,510 damage in nation strength.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Damage is irrelevant below 10k NS Jay Kay. Maybe if you had stuck around you would have learned why.

I was talking about damage ratio, perhaps if you stuck around during English class you would of learnt to read.

3 hours ago, Montezuma said:

we have fought wars where we had 15 or less against 60 nations 

let's not use the term 'fought' too liberally... you may have been "in" a number of wars... but 'fought'... well, no, no you haven't.

you laid there and flopped like a fish.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

He's just being a pest and he probably lied on his ISX application about being a reroll anyway, considering he has an MI6 tag on his forums profile.

i lied on my ISX application and reroll status and I am also a former MI6er

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

how the hell did he get so lucky?

People talking facts and not propaganda on the global stage, as well as not being able to take an insult but likes giving them out probably hurt his feelings.

Edited by Jay Kay

7 hours ago, Montezuma said:

hey cool war count :facepalm: y u so obsessive with junka? real question what he do to u? u just like to say things because its popular to hate on him or did u actually do something bad to u one day or something? I don't know u and we have no problems so I am just asking a friendly question:laugh:

i dont like Junkas ego..he thinks his horse sits higher than others. He's as hitchcock says "a back door politician" hes a snake..i fought a war with him and didnt care..cool war count? ok because ive been around 2 years and havent thrown myself into the flames everyday thats your laughter? go away now =D 

41 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

i dont like Junkas ego..he thinks his horse sits higher than others. He's as hitchcock says "a back door politician" hes a snake..i fought a war with him and didnt care..cool war count? ok because ive been around 2 years and havent thrown myself into the flames everyday thats your laughter? go away now =D 

Be careful Mr Darrin, Junka is plotting a war on AM and a counter for M Inc

Blacklisting is a diplomatic act, not a military action. If we had an issue with an indirect ally that was severe enough to warrant a war, we would ask our intermediate ally to negotiate a diplomatic resolution. This is standard practice of not just the Imperium but most civilized alliances.

You guys can thank me for the lesson later.

23 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Blacklisting is a diplomatic act, not a military action. If we had an issue with an indirect ally that was severe enough to warrant a war, we would ask our intermediate ally to negotiate a diplomatic resolution. This is standard practice of not just the Imperium but most civilized alliances.

You guys can thank me for the lesson later.

You can call it diplomatic if you want, but if you are black listing them, it seems to be that you are working against them, and not wanting them to succeed. which is weird, because they are an ally of an ally. So it must be that you don't want them to succeed with you on their side. 

It's not practice of civilization to wish the best of your allies to fail. If you're wishing the worst on your mutual friends, you must not be that good at politics. You're welcome for the lesson.  

42 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

You can call it diplomatic if you want, but if you are black listing them, it seems to be that you are working against them, and not wanting them to succeed. which is weird, because they are an ally of an ally. So it must be that you don't want them to succeed with you on their side. 

It's not practice of civilization to wish the best of your allies to fail. If you're wishing the worst on your mutual friends, you must not be that good at politics. You're welcome for the lesson.  

They were blacklisted after some of their govt threatened to attack us.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

They were blacklisted after some of their govt threatened to attack us.

I assume you'll sit there, and tell us you had nothing to do with the "threats" that you are just a victim of the situation? I like you're verbose continuation of propaganda in a sick twisted sort of way, but it's a sad day if you try to play the victim here. 

33 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

I assume you'll sit there, and tell us you had nothing to do with the "threats" that you are just a victim of the situation? I like you're verbose continuation of propaganda in a sick twisted sort of way, but it's a sad day if you try to play the victim here. 

It's one thing to disagree on an issue, but Ive never theatened to attack someone because of a political disagreement... let alone an indirect ally.

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's one thing to disagree on an issue, but Ive never theatened to attack someone because of a political disagreement... let alone an indirect ally.

You constantly threatened back and forth with Meth over your political disagreements about how Brown should be governed.

11 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

You constantly threatened back and forth with Meth over your political disagreements about how Brown should be governed.

Can you show where this is the case?

Both the First and Second Wars on Terror were begun with attacks by Methrage against the Imperium. We can argue about Meth's true intent, but we have never struck at Methrage in aggression.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

we have never struck

I didn't say you struck, I said you've threatened. You declared you've never threatened, you didn't declare you never struck. Stick to one point.

The peanut gallery doesn't require me to go back and find examples, we've all watched it play out like a Saturday morning cartoon for the past few years with you two.

6 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

I didn't say you struck, I said you've threatened. You declared you've never threatened, you didn't declare you never struck. Stick to one point.

The peanut gallery doesn't require me to go back and find examples, we've all watched it play out like a Saturday morning cartoon for the past few years with you two.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/129011-lpcn-freedom-or-tyranny/

What actually happened:

"I invite LPCN to put aside the saber rattling and discuss their policies like civilized men"