legionnaires disease 2319 2319!!!!

21 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

The way that person talks, I'm surprised no one taught them to coordinate attacks together to overcome that advantage?

Thats not necessarily enough to overcome it. 5 GCs + 5 barracks = +230% soldier efficiency.

Unfortunately for LH he has no factories so he will be wasting alot of aid every time he builds up infra. Guess Animalz intervening interrupted his loot Legion and build wonders plans. :smug: 

The funny part is when people spend money buying up tech for a high level air force that a couple nukes will wipe out. :popcorn: 

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Thats not necessarily enough to overcome it. 5 GCs + 5 barracks = +230% soldier efficiency.

Some of the 6 he is fighting have GCs, similar infra or more infra, yet he isn't in anarchy. That shows no coordination.

13 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

Some of the 6 he is fighting have GCs, similar infra or more infra, yet he isn't in anarchy. That shows no coordination.

I know you are such an expert at warfare, but not everyone has the same activity levels or logs in at the same times of day.

12 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I know you are such an expert at warfare, but not everyone has the same activity levels or logs in at the same times of day.

I read, learn and apply knowledge.

I can see one who is fighting him claim to be some sort of expert.

Thats what communication is for, to arrange similar times of day. Its 6v1 they should be mopping the floor with him.

Edited by Jay Kay

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Our system works as we saw with you leaving.

"The contribution of an alliance member is inversely proportional to the amount of complaining he does" Emperor Tyga (paraphrase).

I don't like walking with the dead (inactive). Why contribute doing shifts at a morgue?

21 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

If that were your intention you would be hanging out at the polar forums and IRC rather than following me around like a lost puppy. :rolleyes: 

It takes two to tango when communicating with one and other. Prehaps tell your allies that and they wouldn't do so poorly fighting when 6 against 1. :popcorn:

2 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

It takes two to tango when communicating with one and other. Prehaps tell your allies that and they wouldn't do so poorly fighting when 6 against 1. :popcorn:

my nation doesn't matter... but if they can't win against me... godspeed when boo-boo and bo-bo (neptune and jonesing) come pounding on their door. 5 Star generals my ass...

Legion, beat us down faster please.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

my nation doesn't matter... but if they can't win against me... godspeed when boo-boo and bo-bo (neptune and jonesing) come pounding on their door. 5 Star generals my ass...

Legion, beat us down faster please.

Didn't I already say Monsters is only good at fighting because of wonders and improvements in the lower tier?

7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Didn't I already say Monsters is only good at fighting because of wonders and improvements in the lower tier?

Dont know, I quit reading your responses because it's nastalga of you envying us

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

We are an alliance of 5. Don't begrudge our wonders when we have regularly taken on considerably larger numbers.

40 minutes ago, KingNeptune said:

We are an alliance of 5. Don't begrudge our wonders when we have regularly taken on considerably larger numbers.

It would be more admirable if you took on larger numbers in defense against massive hordes, such as the Imperium did.

However, Monsters has deliberately targeted "larger numbers" when it is new nations not equipped to defend themselves.

Between us, who truly has the greater glory?

Between us, the Imperium is the alliance that has survived against countless attempts to exterminate us, against massive odds not just of numbers, but of warchests and wonders.

Your glory is insignificant next to ours. We claim the glory of the underdog, of the slave against the oppressor, of the free man against the tyrant. You can speak to me as an equal when you do the same.

Edited by Immortan Junka

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

It would be more admirable if you took on larger numbers in defense against massive hordes, such as the Imperium did.

When you find the balls to declare on NPO, like we did, then come talk to me.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

However, Monsters has deliberately targeted "larger numbers" when it is new nations not equipped to defend themselves.

Between us, who truly has the greater glory?

Between us, the Imperium is the alliance that has survived against countless attempts to exterminate us, against massive odds not just of numbers, but of warchests and wonders.

Your glory is insignificant next to ours. We claim the glory of the underdog, of the slave against the oppressor, of the free man against the tyrant. You can speak to me as an equal when you do the same.

who the hell keeps giving him speaking privileges..tired of seeing this batman speech every other post..somebody take this mans keyboard. 

Edited by LordDarrin

15 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

we have fought wars where we had 15 or less against 60 nations even 100 with many wonders but what did we ever do to u anyway y r u making fun of us or acting like we cant fight we have many good fighters in our alliance and this is just the first round of wars we r just warming up see whats up in 3 months from now because believe me this will still be going on for a very long time:war:

7 hours ago, KingNeptune said:

we respect u Neptune who wouldn't look at ur casualties but u choose to defend mc nuggets spying and all he says about us even though u know us and know we did nothing to do. if u want to go back and forth with rukunu and kindle for the next 1000 years I'm sure they will like more casualties and war counts but this is really about lord dipping sauce and his refusal to leave us alone and his spying his threats his public talking and showing of spying to make us look like we would just allow him to do whatever to us.

so have fun I guess fighting animalz for the next bazillion years lol I will stay low and keep slapping around doug henning I made tons of him :gun::lol1:

dipping sauce u wasted all ur money ur contribuations and now tomorrow ur wars exipire and I hear ur going to get really taught a lesson lmao:war:i was just sent to make sure u cant get into peace mode and have a little fun but tomorrow the real games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:popcorn::awesome:

u should have never spied on us and just left us alone on the owf:facepalm: u know us u know ur in big trouble little mc nugget lmao:gun:

2 hours ago, LordDarrin said:

who the hell keeps giving him speaking privileges..tired of seeing this batman speech every other post..somebody take this mans keyboard. 

hey cool war count :facepalm: y u so obsessive with junka? real question what he do to u? u just like to say things because its popular to hate on him or did u actually do something bad to u one day or something? I don't know u and we have no problems so I am just asking a friendly question:laugh:

26 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

we have fought wars where we had 15 or less against 60 nations even 100 with many wonders but what did we ever do to u anyway y r u making fun of us or acting like we cant fight we have many good fighters in our alliance and this is just the first round of wars we r just warming up see whats up in 3 months from now because believe me this will still be going on for a very long time:war:

Making fun? Oh no, Junka was the one saying you're performing badly because the nation in question bought a little infra and had some aid. I was just elaborating on how that could be the case of doing badly.

Perhaps you should tell your bloc leader to not post why you're doing so poorly in war in the first place, then the discussion wouldn't of occurred.

Edited by Jay Kay