legionnaires disease 2319 2319!!!!

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

We beat you in two out of the three wars Minc started against us. The only reason you are a factor at all is because you hide your tier 4 nations well below the range of the majority of your opponent's equivalent nations.

If the entire upper tier of ISX, Legion or any other normal alliance existed at your NS range you would be absolutely buried and begging for peace within a week.

My damage ratio says otherwise.

18153-globalradiation.png

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

We beat you in two out of the three wars Minc started against us.

False. We had our way with you in two wars... and the third i wasn't here... so i'll let you have one.

41 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Wasn't this thread about Legion and not SNX? Is SNX going to defend Legion or what does SNX have to do with this?

I'm more interested in how Legion is doing despite attacks on 2 fronts now.

good luck with that.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

That's cool and all, but considering half of my wars (in this nation) I didn't even have nukes and had to deal with drop down nations... not that impressive bro.

his casualties are. he doesn't attack inactives like you

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

False. We had our way with you in two wars... and the third i wasn't here... so i'll let you have one.

First War on Terror: inability of Minc to enforce Methrage's demands against our sovereignty.

Plutocratic War: had the support of Sengoku and several other alliances.

Second War on Terror: Minc surrender and terms.

Edited by Immortan Junka

11 hours ago, Alonso Quixano said:

I'd normally agree, but the smaller nations without the land, or wonders, can't possibly run ops on said nation. 

Just a small point; land is nearly a completely irrelevant stat at that level, it would just mean the nations attacking him would have less infra and tech, the only real upside of it I can think of is that if Khan were to steal it and forget to sell it then he would inflate his own NS.

6 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

First War on Terror: inability of Minc to enforce Methrage's demands against our sovereignty.

Thats funny, because not one time did we invoke support of those demands.

In fact, you tried to announce vocal support for WFF prior and then we did once Polar started pounding you.

4 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Just a small point; land is nearly a completely irrelevant stat at that level, it would just mean the nations attacking him would have less infra and tech, the only real upside of it I can think of is that if Khan were to steal it and forget to sell it then he would inflate his own NS.

So you concede on all other points of the strategy that Junka has failed to implement, and has continued to waste nations, and aid slots to keep the rogue in check at a certain NS level, instead of defeating him? 

47 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

So you concede on all other points of the strategy that Junka has failed to implement, and has continued to waste nations, and aid slots to keep the rogue in check at a certain NS level, instead of defeating him? 

I don't really concede or wish to continue to argue, I don't feel strongly enough to want to argue about this, both options "work" to an acceptable degree.

All of our big nations have tons of tech, tech doesn't just disappear overnight, something generalissimo Alonso seems to not realize.

We all know Khan's ultimate goal is to destroy our developing and new nations, and try to force people from this world. Same M.O. as The Rebel. Then he's going to quit when his money runs out.

It's a pain admin hasn't fixed this dynamic, and we shouldn't have to spend so much time dealing with one idiot, but whatever.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's a pain admin hasn't fixed this dynamic, and we shouldn't have to spend so much time dealing with one idiot, but whatever.

Quick acting like such a drama lama. Many alliance have dealt with their rouges in the past:

CCC dealt with Coffee Shock

Polaris recently dealt with Wes the Wise

NPO has dealt with TPF remnants 

And guess what, they didn't kick-and-scream, and cry out holy admin about it. 

You are a baby at worse and a sore loser at best.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

33 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

Quick update:-

15094419_1021475767979253_65278418528104

We don't need a winning update, can you please tell us, if one day... you don't win? I would be interested to record when this amazing winning streak ends.

Shout out to the losers too, they are playing their part.. we wouldn't have winners without them! 

22 minutes ago, ericsw said:

We don't need a winning update, can you please tell us, if one day... you don't win? I would be interested to record when this amazing winning streak ends.

Shout out to the losers too, they are playing their part.. we wouldn't have winners without them! 

Anyone who's not a barbarian will understand why rogues are bad, let me know if you are serious about learning why but I'm not sure your intellect is up to it.

32 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Anyone who's not a barbarian will understand why rogues are bad, let me know if you are serious about learning why but I'm not sure your intellect is up to it.

History is written by the victors so I'll take my lessons from Khan

6 minutes ago, ericsw said:

History is written by the victors so I'll take my lessons from Khan

So you took your lessons from Methrage I assume. He had the glorious victory of running out of money and deleting. :facepalm: 

Please hurry and delete, your heroes Methrage and Hardin await you in Valhalla.

Edited by Immortan Junka

12 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

So you took your lessons from Methrage I assume. He had the glorious victory of running out of money and deleting. :facepalm: 

Please hurry and delete, your heroes Methrage and Hardin await you in Valhalla.

Nah.. it's too much fun watching you burn

Apocalypse Meow

Aid slots:
102 / 111
(91.89%)

Want to know more?

Spoiler

7481C0ED36D72E6D8EA058C95D2EC5C34FA9F318

Subsistencerism is WINNING!

So much winning that people arent even sure if the estimated future of more winning is even physically possible in this verse.

subtistencerism2.png