A Gentleman's Agreement

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

(Shaking my head)

Monsters Inc is giving Animalz an open-ended NAP as we've felt that public humiliation was an appropriate response to Sir Kindle's harassing messages and Animalz's poaching.

Now stay out of our sandbox.

lmao how did u publicly humiliate us guay all u did was post animalz talking about how ur a chicky boy who betrayed us, but how we forgive u anyway and posts about how we should be on look out since ur raging with shame and guilt for deserting us twice if anything ur posts publicly humiliated urself and it would have been better for u to keep them private lmao:lol1:

u call a guy who was in animalz less then a week and is no government asking someone to join animalz poaching like the family as a whole agreed and said it was cool u blow it up nice try to find a reason to cry little mcnugget lmao:frantic:

posting our messages about how u betrayed us isn't public humiliation pendejo....oh wait it is, but its humiliating for u lmao:facepalm:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Montezuma said:

lmao how did u publicly humiliate us guay all u did was post animalz talking about how ur a chicky boy who betrayed us, but how we forgive u anyway and posts about how we should be on look out since ur raging with shame and guilt for deserting us twice if anything ur posts publicly humiliated urself and it would have been better for u to keep them private lmao:lol1:

u call a guy who was in animalz less then a week and is no government asking someone to join animalz poaching like the family as a whole agreed and said it was cool u blow it up nice try to find a reason to cry little mcnugget lmao:frantic:

posting our messages about how u betrayed us isn't public humiliation pendejo....oh wait it is, but its humiliating for u lmao:facepalm:

tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif

15 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

no amigo its truth!! something lord mcnugget runs in fear from. he betrays us and deserts us then he trys to make it like we r the bad guys for being so loyal we didn't look at the fact he left us alone to fight snx and kort but then we help monsters with hardin only to be betrayed again then he crys and acts like we r the bad guys he makes no sense at all he even believes his posts somehow hurt us when all they do is show proof of what he done and how much of a chick filet he is lmao:lol1::frantic:

lord mcnugget I challenege u to one on one combat just me and u no alliances no help just us do u except mayor mc nugget?:war:i demand satidfaction because of all ur lies and !@#$ talking again la family for no reason but to cover ur shame u try to talk talk talk convince urself and everyone we r the bad guys when the proof and facts r u abandon us treat us bad so lets do this bring it on I can jump up to ur range if u accept challenge I will glady :gun:

stay golden ponyboy!!!!

o/ aNiMaLz

Edited by Montezuma

6 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

no amigo its truth!! something lord mcnugget runs in fear from. he betrays us and deserts us then he trys to make it like we r the bad guys for being so loyal we didn't look at the fact he left us alone to fight snx and kort but then we help monsters with hardin only to be betrayed again then he crys and acts like we r the bad guys he makes no sense at all he even believes his posts somehow hurt us when all they do is show proof of what he done and how much of a chick filet he is lmao

lord mcnugget I challenege u to one on one combat just me and u no alliances no help just us do u except mayor mc nugget?:war:i demand satidfaction because of all ur lies and !@#$ talking again la family for no reason but to cover ur shame u try to talk talk talk convince urself and everyone we r the bad guys when the proof and facts r u abandon us treat us bad so lets do this bring it on I can jump up to ur range if u accept challenge I will glady :gun:

20 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

(Borrowing this from Alexio)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock