Rsvp- Check Yes for Cobra

5 hours ago, Haflinger said:

I have to admit that if Kanabis did surrender in this war, I probably would make fun of him. But that's a pretty big reach.

To: General Kanabis    From: President Hardin    Date: 10/10/2016 6:08:39 AM

Subject: Hello

Message: I am willing to negotiate your surrender, so your alliance can grow and prosper instead of being in a perm war with us. You are not winning any of your wars and you are unlikely to.

To: President Hardin    From: General Kanabis    Date: 10/10/2016 10:23:23 AM

Subject: RE: Hello

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/6/2016 at 0:17 PM, Immortan Junka said:

Monsters University started the war in the first place by attacking several alliances without a casus belli. And then, continues to act belligerantly despite objectively losing the war. Now bragging about fighting nations with less wonders and improvements.

This is basically Monsters Inc/University every few months btw. The entire world is tired of these shenanigans, no one knows who will be targeted next. So such a large coalition really shouldn't be such a surprise.

The world knows better than to let the snake free when we have it by the throat.

Never a more accurate assessment of the situation has there been. Hope to see this matter put to bed soon with no chance of another incident like this down the road. If that means one side has to be in perma ZI for a number of months as a point, so be it. 

13 hours ago, MrChaos said:

Never a more accurate assessment of the situation has there been. Hope to see this matter put to bed soon with no chance of another incident like this down the road. If that means one side has to be in perma ZI for a number of months as a point, so be it. 

Its not an accurate assesment, its an one sided assessment by a person who is actually fighting in the war. 

Edited by Roal36

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

Its not an accurate assesment, its an one sided assessment by a person who is actually fighting in the war. 

Your AA seems to be causing chaos with anyone, and everyone. Then when you get beat down, you pick on people who have very little chance of defending themselves. I've been following this conflict with  particular interest, amd it seems like its just a few main players on your side hell bent  on causing chaos and misery for others. Then, whenever you get beat down, you rise up like a zombie to be an annoyance to everyone. I honestly hope to see you guys taught a lesson by the coalition you're against, it mighy teach you some  humility.

Edited by MrChaos
Grammatical errors due to my phone

37 minutes ago, MrChaos said:

Your AA seems to be causing chaos with anyone, and everyone. Then when you get beat down, you pick on people who have very little chance of defending themselves. I've been following this conflict with  particular interest, amd it seems like its just a few main players on your side hell bent  on causing chaos and misery for others. Then, whenever you get beat down, you rise up like a zombie to be an annoyance to everyone. I honestly hope to see you guys taught a lesson by the coalition you're against, it mighy teach you some  humility.

These creatures know not the meaning of humility. If PZI is their goal, then Admin help us keep them there until they crawl away like the insects that they are.

Edited by General Kanabis

35 minutes ago, ericsw said:

why is there 5 nations in PM in this alliance of 13? don't bother posting dow's if you aren't willing to fight..

Why did one of your guys delete?

You mad because there are less noobs to bully?

I'll be waiting for you, my boy, don't trip.

Edited by General Kanabis

45 minutes ago, MrChaos said:

If u think you know everything there is in this conflict then u are wrong. Our opponents are to a significant extent NO BETTER than any of us at MU.

VG got everything they asked for. They basically were begging us to attack them (while thinking we wont ).

17 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Why did one of your guys delete?

You mad because there are less noobs to bully?

I'll be waiting for you, my boy, don't trip.

you just stay out of that PM thing and i'll be happy... oh boi, another fish in the barrel !! 

25 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

If u think you know everything there is in this conflict then u are wrong. Our opponents are to a significant extent NO BETTER than any of us at MU.

VG got everything they asked for. They basically were begging us to attack them (while thinking we wont ).

You rode the little bus to school, didn't you?

8 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

What Roal appears unable to understand is that none of the people MU are fighting are especially outraged or upset. We're just happy to get the opportunity to rid ourselves of some vermin.

Preach it.

22 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

What Roal appears unable to understand is that none of the people MU are fighting are especially outraged or upset. We're just happy to get the opportunity to rid ourselves of some vermin.

Assuming what others think and then commenting on it. That is nice.

Yes none of you are upset I can see that Lol. That is why 11+ alliances are now fighting against 11 measly "vermins" and preaching morality.

Edited by Roal36

38 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

English please.

Ok. One English for you sir, will that complete your order?

37 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Grammar?

This link can help you:

http://www.learnersdictionary.com/definition/grammar

32 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

English??

Here you go:

http://www.english-4kids.com

33 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Ok. One English for you sir, will that complete your order?

This link can help you:

http://www.learnersdictionary.com/definition/grammar

Here you go:

http://www.english-4kids.com

i will defeat you and your king Junka.

you and your coalition of the damned will be destructed. your tears will be collected and you will beg for forgiveness.

we ask only for you to feel the pain upon which your king junka has subjected to this world. 

Edited by ericsw