Eurasian Intelligence Report

1 more thing and then I’m really done with this debate it its a few AAs that feel this way 

it is ALL AAs that feel this way about the unwritten rule …. maybe all but Eurasia 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could've posted this at the start. Not that it would've changed the uproar, but I like stats :P

We all like stats Eurasia it shows us the war is not a beat down.  Soooooo imagine this, you are ending the first period of war.  Would it be fair to strike you now beginning a new assualt?  The questions is purely a wake up call, not a sign that peace is coming anytime soon!  As I see you continue to pound the almost life less NDO in this unfair conflict.  We will return the favor and bust you down untill you re-roll and be come a donkey in TE.  

The heat is on!

We all like stats Eurasia it shows us the war is not a beat down.

You have three and a half times our technology, twice our infrastructure, three and a half times our nukes, and most of our membership is either currently unable to fight or just can't be bothered (look at the age & activity statistics)

We don't mind the fight, but we are rather partial to the truth.

You have three and a half times our technology, twice our infrastructure, three and a half times our nukes, and most of our membership is either currently unable to fight or just can't be bothered (look at the age & activity statistics)

We don't mind the fight, but we are rather partial to the truth.

Yo Dead one, you should roll over send peace to all NDO nations instead of pounding them into the ground (no clue)!  Truth is your actions brought us on to slow the maddness of hitting an alliance in your shape right now.  Had you peaced out w/NDO, D1 & Eurasia were a perfect match in stats.  Nope stupidness rolled and you continued hitting NDO, a position you should had conceded as bad judgement.  Further you rallied more yahoos' for your rodeo.  Feels like a a lot of Bull riders here, fell on their heads one to many times.

My lesson plan is done.  No more on this issue.....

As I see you continue to pound the almost life less NDO in this unfair conflict.  We will return the favor and bust you down untill you re-roll and be come a donkey in TE.  

Truely, you are justice incarnate. One active war/declare since the dogpile (Oh, hey, look at that) warrants Perma ZI for the entire AA.  Would you like us to write a poem for your Mercy Board while we're at it? We'll even throw in a viceroy if you want.

Edited by Horatio Longworth

We all like stats Eurasia it shows us the war is not a beat down.  Soooooo imagine this, you are ending the first period of war.  Would it be fair to strike you now beginning a new assualt?  The questions is purely a wake up call, not a sign that peace is coming anytime soon!  As I see you continue to pound the almost life less NDO in this unfair conflict.  We will return the favor and bust you down untill you re-roll and be come a donkey in TE.  

The heat is on!

Truely, you are justice incarnate. One active war/declare since the dogpile (Oh, hey, look at that) warrants Perma ZI for the entire AA.  Would you like us to write a poem for your Mercy Board while we're at it? We'll even throw in a viceroy if you want.

Looks like my comparison to pre-Karma behavior in SE is spot on. LOL.

Edited by Monty of the Herm