Tournament Edition Slowest beginning ever!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A single nuke will do more damage than an 80 mill war chest can do in a day.

But 80m will rebuild you more than a nuke will. Which is what those guys are interested in. *shrugs Edited by Staccs

But 80m will rebuild you more than a nuke will. Which is what those guys are interested in. *shrugs

If it upsets you that others have larger war chest levels then you should consider donating to the game to not only have a chance at holding similar levels but you'll also be supporting the game financially too.

I actually care more that Kurd's emoticon didn't line up right on my mobile than I do about warring this round. My declare war button is in the same spot it's always been in. Come and give me some casualties Cowboy while I wait for Blurrenza.

Edited by Samwise

I actually care more that Kurd's emoticon didn't line up right on my mobile than I do about warring this round. My declare war button is in the same spot it's always been in. Come and give me some casualties Cowboy while I wait for Blurrenza.

We in War Doves like to keep our priorities straight. Emoticons > War

If it upsets you that others have larger war chest levels then you should consider donating to the game to not only have a chance at holding similar levels but you'll also be supporting the game financially too.

I believe that in order to post you have to fix your bio so that your nation name shows.

My nation name was updated days ago so check it has been updated before makin your usual uninformed post.

Maybe your nation name is correct but your info still contains some indescrepencies specifically your AA affiliation. I may or may not be right but i believe the rules state all your info. Now if pointing out rules makes me a tough guy so be it.

Maybe your nation name is correct but your info still contains some indescrepencies specifically your AA affiliation. I may or may not be right but i believe the rules state all your info. Now if pointing out rules makes me a tough guy so be it.

No, you're never right.

ha. I can't take you seriously after that.

Edit: I knew there was a reason why I avoided the OWF. Edited by Staccs

You all talk too much. We're barely two weeks in and people already have 40+ million WCs. Pathetic.

I like to think I have contributed to the excess of wealthy nations currently prospering in TE. And yeah its more like 50 mil plus :)

Avoiding the OWF except to post the base thread and troll makes this game so much more enjoyable, trust me. :P

Understandable, but in the past 2(at least) rounds, Skaro have been used as a early war punching bag by you lot(Generalization, admittedly).

If you didnt want D1 to hit NLON, maybe you shouldve hit them yourself :P

I also have a feeling that FIST will be better in the long run for this war, An AA to keep an eye out for IMO.

Edited by StevieG

Understandable, but in the past 2(at least) rounds, Skaro have been used as a early war punching bag by you lot(Generalization, admittedly).

I could go into a history lesson of what you've missed, but it spans of a long period of time these days and is quite boring - plus that takes effort on my end. :P

If you didnt want D1 to hit NLON, maybe you shouldve hit them yourself :P

Haha, why do you think it's taking us so long to war? We had to cancel our first date for this round. :(

I also have a feeling that FIST will be better in the long run for this war, An AA to keep an eye out for IMO.

FIST is awesome in several ways. :)

If WD's want someone to hit them.  Maybe we all should should give them what they ask for!  All the building and dodging in the edition wont hold up too everyone setting their numbers.  WD's we like you, we just know we are the only ones to take you on.  As a new alliance (D1) 3rd edition you guys are already weary of us, oh and revengeful.  Too bad revenge takes a part in this great game.  If you decide to build and wait for us,  I am sure I can get some takers to join in!   Day 18 and you cant find a target, prob need to get some guts.  My prediction is you will launch a soft (friendly) war against OP, SKE, Aftermath and NDO so you have a chance with D1.

WD's has the numbers, build, dodging head quarters right now so enjoy!  Our mentions hear are only a result of reading the board and who needs to be set in TE. 

Hopefully somone will find the courage to attack WD;

do not fear, we will fold like wet cardboard, really, we will. ! :ehm:

Only resources needed!  

D1 is with you on that!  

Edited by Hoosier

If WD's want someone to hit them.  Maybe we all should should give them what they ask for!  All the building and dodging in the edition wont hold up too everyone setting their numbers.  WD's we like you, we just know we are the only ones to take you on.  As a new alliance (D1) 3rd edition you guys are already weary of us, oh and revengeful.  Too bad revenge takes a part in this great game.  If you decide to build and wait for us,  I am sure I can get some takers to join in!   Day 18 and you cant find a target, prob need to get some guts.  My prediction is you will launch a soft (friendly) war against OP, SKE, Aftermath and NDO so you have a chance with D1.

WD's has the numbers, build, dodging head quarters right now so enjoy!  Our mentions hear are only a result of reading the board and who needs to be set in TE.

Which one of us is "revengeful", again? The only reason Belisarius or I would push to declare on D1 is because the stats match up. Honestly though, don't flatter yourself - we don't actually care as much as you think we do. :P Edited by Kurdanak

lol Peyton Manning

Also, why would we want revenge? Revenge for what? And why is D1 deserving of our ire?

SHOTS FIRED

True story - only WD is deserving of WD's ire:
http://tournament.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=149
http://tournament.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=150