Synergy Falls

Themea

On this night the Iberian Raiders come into existence. We are not a new alliance, nay. We are the new Synergy. We rule Synergy. We will continue with our war on Synergy so long as there are those that follow the name. We call on all those in Synergy to abandon the false AA and join us for glorious war. For the Iberian Raiders have only one goal, and that is to destroy.
I hereby declare that the Alliance Iberian Raiders formally in existence. We are ruled by Dre4mwe4ver, Greywall and I. We have no rules save one, we do not fight each other. Aside from that rule we exist for one sole purpose, chaos. We will raid, we will plunder. We are the Iberian Raiders.

lol themea.

Alright, let me see if I can explain this a bit better.

We wanted a civil war basically and this is our declaration of independence, seccession etc. And thats basically it I guess. Anyway its TE, I never cared for the damn thing anyway other then to go nut!@#$ an tech raid on it.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1299434837' post='2654527']
Really? This is extremely pathetic....

Any AA feel free to raid and roll "Iberian Raiders"
[/quote]

You're just annoyed that we want to be in a different alliance. One that actaully has fun.

[quote name='Themea' timestamp='1299440269' post='2654570']
You're just annoyed that we want to be in a different alliance. One that actaully has fun.
[/quote]

Oh, so you are going with the if I can't do what I want I'm going home and taking the ball with me? Kinda deal. Well then may your destruction be swift and fun.

Kill them Synergy.[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]

Nice. I am inclined to watch from the sideline. Please keep Steve up to date with your infighting with witty banter[for those of you that can muster the wit].

Instead the Iberian Raiders are just trying to raid us. If you need any advice please contact RodRod. He is THP's new Chief diplomat...

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1299908574' post='2661050']
Instead the Iberian Raiders are just trying to raid us. If you need any advice please contact RodRod. He is THP's new Chief diplomat...
[/quote]
Oh boy, you really want G-6 and RE to down-declare on us eh? :ehm: