:excl:

[center]*Insert flags here*

[i]Alright, already the show goes on
Alright, till the morning we dream so long
Anybody ever wonder, when they would see the sun up
Just remember when you come up
The show goes on![/i][/center]

Or not...

After several days of destruction and bombing runs over our precious cities, the alliances of the Warriors, G-6, Lafayette Escadrille, Blood For Friends, League of Entities Fighting Totalitarianism, Order of the Snowflake, CMEA*, and M16* agree to a Cessation of Hostilities.

[b]This peace agreement is effective at update tonight which is when the initial blitz wars will begin to expire. Any further attacks after this update will be dealt with on a case by case basis.[/b]

Signed for the [b]Warriors[/b],

[i]Hetfield[/i] - Chairman of the Warriors Council of Chiefs
[i]KOwens06[/i] - Chief of Battlefield Evolution

Signed for [b]G-6[/b],

[i]Dogbite[/i] - King of Animals
[i]Orange[/i] - King of Disguise

Signed for [b]Lafayette Escadrille[/b],

[i]Jarhead[/i] - LE Round Leader

Signed for [b]Blood For Friends[/b],

[i]Michael Hunt[/i] - Cat Lover

Signed for [b]League of Entities Fighting Totalitarianism[/b],

[i]VladmirLenin[/i] - LEFT Leader

Signed for the [b]Order of the Snowflake[/b],

[i]Konno Miyuki [/i] - Leader

* CMEA and M16 representatives couldn't be found and or never replied. Due to the nature of things we'll still be giving them peace unless they choose otherwise.

I'd like to thank our opponents for being honorable worthy opponents throughout the entire war and would like to wish them the best of luck rebuilding.

It has been fun working with you guys, Warriors.

Thanks.

o/

Confusion. Edited by Confusion

Could have used a little more damage to my nation, but it was still fun pushing your larger nations around. :P

All in all, that was a great war. Lots of destruction. Limited whining. Win. Thanks for including us. :)

Good luck to tW, and G-6 for the remainder of the round, and hope to see you guys again, soon. :)

Salute!

PS: whens the award ceremony? :awesome:

And that's the end of that. Wish I had more casualties and ate more nukes but I can't do everything I want [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]

Good Luck to all members of this war. I wish you prosperity in rebuilding!

o/ G-6
o/ tW
o/ LE
o/ Everyone else!

A fun short war, much appreciated by LEFT. We look forward to our next engagement; a vocal minority was arguing that we should fight until there's nothing left. :v:

..til there's nothing left. I didn't even plan that. Teehee.

EDIT: I'd also like to note that I never signed anything; our decision was made by the collective. We have no leader.

>___________>

Edited by VladimirLenin

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1299195952' post='2651637']
A fun short war, much appreciated by LEFT. We look forward to our next engagement; a vocal minority was arguing that we should fight until there's nothing left. :v:

..til there's nothing left. I didn't even plan that. Teehee.

EDIT: I'd also like to note that I never signed anything; our decision was made by the collective. We have no leader.

>___________>
[/quote]

My apologies for that I just added who's ever name I talked to about peace.

And also thanks for the great fight.

[center][img]http://images.sosdancn.org/snowflake/OrderoftheSnowflakeFlagAnnounce.png[/img][/center]

Even though you quoted my title wrong, this is legit. Good to see peace. Good fight, G-6/Warriors.

--- Konno Miyuki
High Priestess of Nagato-sama
Order of the Snowflake

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1299195952' post='2651637']
[/quote]
I...agree with you? :blink:

I came out of this war at a profit and never had a single defensive slot filled; I demand a recount.

Wow, I remember a time when Warriors were disciplined. I hold my own, and more with nations all larger than me, then get cheap-shotted by some noob when my guard is down.

To: FarFromPukin From: KingHanzi Date: 3/4/2011 6:29:10 AM

Subject: War Declared!
Message: War has been declared on you by KingHanzi for the following reason: A general dispute
You may access your War & Battles screen to view and manage this war.

Holla at yer boy, maan'.

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1299264228' post='2652587']
Wow, I remember a time when Warriors were disciplined. I hold my own, and more with nations all larger than me, then get cheap-shotted by some noob when my guard is down.

Message: War has been declared on you by KingHanzi for the following reason: A general dispute

Holla at yer boy, maan'.
[/quote]

Statement retracted out of respect for Jarhead.

Mistakes happen.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

Haha, curious on what it said, now.... No need to retract, sir. I'm all growd up, and can take it. :smug:

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1299264228' post='2652587']

Holla at yer boy, maan'.
[/quote]

Yes, because we can always control all of our noobs. Just got done talking with Jarhead on this situation. And you guys get to kill him! ^_^

So, hold off on the cheap shot comments before you even talk to a government official on it. I mean seriously, I was the one that messaged everyone for peace. I can guarantee he got the message. But yes lets ignore the part of it that this happens every war. And bash on the alliance that helped work out peace for everyone.

I was attacked after update.

To: Yui Hirasawa From: Giovanni Caboto Date: 3/4/2011 12:02:09 AM

Subject: Defeat Alert

Message: Your nation has been defeated in battle. You do not have enough troops to defend your nation and your government has been thrown into Anarchy. You have lost all of your tanks, 5 spies, 45.21 infrastructure has been destroyed, 5.20 technology was lost and $69.92 of your money reserves was destroyed due to the invasion and resulting riots. What troops you did have deployed have also been returned home.

EDIT: I suppose there's no realistic way to work things out in a reasonable manner besides dropping the matter entirely.

Edited by Expletive Deleted