How could you?

LittleRena

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1296936854' post='2620863']
...so instead you picked yet another war with us instead of any of the other alliances you could have hit. Then again, it would have been so much better carrying over your grudge yet another round, too. Like you do every round. Wow, decisions, decisions. Sure, we'll finish out this round doing the exact same thing for the 3rd stupid time in a row. Why not I guess.

Those were the only two ideas you could come up with?
[/quote]

Yes, it's definitely my grudge. Considering I wasn't even involved in the picking of targets or even preparation, your reasoning isn't valid. Nice try, though. Not all wars have to be a grudge match, Clash... Dogbite just wanted to hit Warriors and have some fun... Not that I expect you to understand the meaning of fun.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1296934139' post='2620792']
You really do take things too seriously, if we were interested in beating down Warriors we would've waited till' next round and kicked the !@#$ out of you then.

We're just interested in having some fun this time around... We don't care if we lose, win, etc.. Atleast we can chill and have fun.

Continue with your fantasies, though.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Just get over your man crush with the Warriors so we can move on, please. We've turned you down multiple times, just move on.

Continue with your grudge, though.

Oh Right Also Cats suck.

KOwens06

Edited by KOwens06

Expected grudge comments and etc.

Confusion seriously had no part in creating this war. It was Dogbite. And this thread is a privledge >:| don't abuse it. It only exists because of IRC talk and your lucky you even have it you greedy warriors! You most certainly did not deserve it for being mean to kitties!

...this just in:
Apparently both Youmu and I accidentally invested in the "Blind Pilot" wonder.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1296937177' post='2620874']Yes, it's definitely my grudge. [/quote]
Well, there was the time you nuke rogued us during our alliance war with RE just the other round. Or was it when you and the other friends you rounded up rogued us when we warring TPC? Dog was there for that too. The THP and DF wars were just a matter of pattern behavior, really.

It was like this our first round with you though, with the aptly-named Grudge Wars I'm too lazy to go link too. As an old-timer, I remember when it was a TE maxim to not carry things over from round to round, but you do it more often than not. Twice this round, and you did a silly thing you should have known we'd counter for a third. It averages out to near twice a round if you total it up lol. TE should be a bigger place y'know? Hey I'm just sayin' it keeps happening.

Sure, we'll all have fun on the battlefield. Claiming we have ever said differently about a battlefield - as y'all tend to do - is a straw man of biblical proportions. War is our friend. Youmu and I have got to sort out our air forces after all. We really did have other stuff planned tho, stuff other than y'all. Y'know, even if you all had just hit tW, it would have been a pretty even fight.

[s]Clash[/s]

[size="1"]ps Triggs ate cat when he was stationed overseas. Apparently very tasty.[/size]

[quote][size="1"]ps Triggs ate cat when he was stationed overseas. Apparently very tasty.[/size][/quote]

In my defense I didn't know what it was at the time. But yes quite tasty. Sort of a fishy taste.

Edited by TriggerFinger

[quote name='kong' timestamp='1296894881' post='2620295']
I knew you couldn't be THAT nice
[/quote]

It was a ruse kong.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1296937487' post='2620883']
Yeah, Confusion had no part in this.

We just wanted to get the cat haters :mad:
GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? :mad:
[/quote]

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1296938962' post='2620914']
Expected grudge comments and etc.

Confusion seriously had no part in creating this war. It was Dogbite. And this thread is a privledge >:| don't abuse it. It only exists because of IRC talk and your lucky you even have it you greedy warriors! You most certainly did not deserve it for being mean to kitties!
[/quote]

[img]http://local-static0.forum-files.fobby.net/forum_attachments/0024/8040/Cat_Hat.jpg[/img]
Quite fashionable.

Ok,... so... where is Adude and his band of Toga girls? I mean that is your next move right?
You bite off more then you can chew and then they come in and TRY to clean up your mess?

This war was all me. I picked you because you would be a good fight and dont have nukes. Thats all it is. The round is almost done so lets try to have a good clean fight. Love the cat hat.

Edited by dogbite

a good clean fight sounds nice. :)

I don't know if this has been ask already or not but,
Well it's two parts:

A. What do you hope to gain from repeatedly fighting us?

B. What would it take to burry the hatchet?

This comes merly from personal inquiry.

Edited by Zebula25

[quote name='Zebula25' timestamp='1296944594' post='2621016']
a good clean fight sounds nice. :)

I don't know if this has been ask already or not but,
Well it's two parts:

A. What do you hope to gain from repeatedly fighting us?

B. What would it take to burry the hatchet?

This comes merly from personal inquiry.
[/quote]
You just had the stats i wanted. Did not matter who you were. If we was more active this would have been a better fight.

To bury the hatchet you just need a good hard swing.

Edited by dogbite

[quote name='kulomascovia' timestamp='1296942259' post='2620970']
Quite fashionable.
[/quote]

If you wear something similar to that, I will surrender personally to you, pay you 5000 usd or the equivalent in euro or yen (nothing else) and I will write a 1000 word poem about you in any language.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1296945111' post='2621022']
To bury the hatchet you just need a good hard swing.
[/quote]

Allow me to take care of that for you.

[quote name='TriggerFinger' timestamp='1296939520' post='2620931']
In my defense I didn't know what it was at the time. But yes quite tasty. Sort of a fishy taste.
[/quote]

ps- actually so have i. i have also eaten dog.

and seriously. this crap is getting old. it appears that Clash/et al are telling Confusion to get over grudges while repeatedly bringing up and remembering the past. it appears that none of ya'll can just drop the past and realize that this war is just a war to end the round.

jeez, it is like being on a friggin schoolyard as a 3rd grader around here. how about all of ya'll just grow up and drop this crap. i am tired of hearing bout it.

and for the record- tW did hit G-6 this round. G-6 only hit tW 2x including this one. tW apparently could not drop the grudge (going from ya'lls posts) and had to hit G-6 while we were in the middle of a war. so apparently, tW is just as guilty as Confusion is in holding grudges and acting stupid towards one another.

can we please just move on. seriously, this crap is old and i have only dealt with it a single round.

also- having a blast and hoping to break at least the top 10% in casualties :D

[quote name='TriggerFinger' timestamp='1297013161' post='2622252']
On a serious note, thousands of animals are left at shelters every year by owners who don't think their dog or cat is cute anymore, like it was when it was little. Boycott pet shops. Adopt a shelter animal.
[/quote]

i can support this and glad to see someone on the opposite side of battle agree with this. :D

[quote name='Zebula25' timestamp='1296942534' post='2620975']
Ok,... so... where is Adude and his band of Toga girls? I mean that is your next move right?
You bite off more then you can chew and then they come in and TRY to clean up your mess?
[/quote]

Good god, get over yourself. I don't care about Warriors that much <_<

also if you really want us to hit you talk to Stelios, i am busy with SE affairs ATM.

End of round, have fun everyone :P

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1297084637' post='2623942']
Good god, get over yourself. I don't care about Warriors that much <_<[/quote]
Well it is good to see you thinking for yourself :P

I'll post stats on this in a lil while. No cat stats tho, war stats.
I lurve me some war stats :)

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1296967347' post='2621307']and for the record- tW did hit G-6 this round. G-6 only hit tW 2x including this one. tW apparently could not drop the grudge (going from ya'lls posts) and had to hit G-6 while we were in the middle of a war. so apparently, tW is just as guilty as Confusion is in holding grudges and acting stupid towards one another.[/quote]
We've been over this already.
Once again tho.

You are leaving out that your partners in RE and DR hit DF and THP while THEY were in already in up-declare warss. Wars they were already losing, so basically it was just going for the easy war stat-filler curbstomp. I know it's been denied that was the intent - but it's certainly what the outcome was going to be for THP and DF. There is no WAY we were going to allow that kind of crap if we could help against it. Since G6 was very explicit about how they would hit anyone that hit DR - even if it were a fair war - we had no choice but to hit you if we wanted to punish them for being clowns (reason #147 why treaties suck.)

In the OP war thread you accused them of being hypocrites. Well, they did not hit alliances that were already at war, either. So in actuality they were not. They only hit you for attacking alliances already fighting the good fight. That's the truth, and I posted the message I got from paul711 proving it. As [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97449&view=findpost&p=2605591"]previously stated[/url], if your bloc hadn't hit alliances already at war, you might well not have gotten hit in return at all.

It's all the difference in the world.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1297149375' post='2625459']
I'll post stats on this in a lil while. No cat stats tho, war stats.
I lurve me some war stats :)

We've been over this already.
Once again tho.

You are leaving out that your partners in RE and DR hit DF and THP while THEY were in already in up-declare warss. Wars they were already losing, so basically it was just going for the easy war stat-filler curbstomp. I know it's been denied that was the intent - but it's certainly what the outcome was going to be for THP and DF. There is no WAY we were going to allow that kind of crap if we could help against it. Since G6 was very explicit about how they would hit anyone that hit DR - even if it were a fair war - we had no choice but to hit you if we wanted to punish them for being clowns (reason #147 why treaties suck.)

In the OP war thread you accused them of being hypocrites. Well, they did not hit alliances that were already at war, either. So in actuality they were not. They only hit you for attacking alliances already fighting the good fight. That's the truth, and I posted the message I got from paul711 proving it. As [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97449&view=findpost&p=2605591"]previously stated[/url], if your bloc hadn't hit alliances already at war, you might well not have gotten hit in return at all.

[/quote]

:ph34r:

Yes, that's definitely why you attacked G-6 earlier :rolleyes:

For Clarification purposes, Duckroll/G-6 don't hold a treaty. We're better than that.

Also, Guess what? No matter what, Duckroll and G-6 are and will always be friends, there's probably a higher probability of hell freezing over than G-6 and Duckroll not being friends. I can admit we had the wrong approach, but !@#$ happens, right?

One more thing, I <3 Clash... Gotta get me one of those sigs now.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1297149375' post='2625459']

[/quote]

First of all, the numbers of "our block" versus the rest(after tW and TF came in) were about as even as you can get. Ive proven this on numerous occasions.

Secondly, adding in the AAs who were already attacking TPC was a way of evening high tiers and low tiers around for us. If we left TPC to fight them on their own, that would have only left more of us to fight LE TFK tW TF etc. So, I dont see why the "you attacked AAs already at war" is the blind logic you use, as that enabled us to evenly spread commitments out between all of us.

Lastly, there were no more targets. The entire sanction list plus more down to 14 or 15 were at war iirc, minus PS(internal tourney), OP(friends), and GR/NTO, who were way to strong.