With Aztec in the War at this point...

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1296587204' post='2614863']
I've decided to push from disbandment because of your terrible posting.
[/quote]

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1296614057' post='2615371']
The day we surrender to an alliance like yours will be the day we disband. And baby, that isn't happening for a long time. ;)
[/quote]

Really? Thats funny because it looks like disbandment is being mentioned. I look forward to hearing of your surrender/disbandment :smug:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[img]http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5527478/Athens-leader-is-now-the-57th-POW-WAR-OVER.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Educated-In-Trolling[/img]

I am glad to see these hostilities come to a close. Should any nations of the former Athens alliance wish to enter our alliance we are accepting applications :smug:

Edited by evilsquirrel

[quote name='Wishywashy' timestamp='1296621685' post='2615618']
I really don't know how to respond to what I've seen on this page.

IMO as payment for these crazy images 57th should be forced to accept 20,000 tech from Athens.
[/quote]

Yes, sadly we will accept this payment. Unfortunately, due to the effectiveness of our military campaign, Athens is not able to produce 20k tech. We will accept a lesser amount due to Athens disbanding. :smug:

[quote name='Hydro' timestamp='1296623028' post='2615647']
grats on attacking a 13 man aa?

moving on to relevancy and out of this thread...
[/quote]

Try and keep up mate, attacking small AA's is Athens' battle strategy here. So its definitely congratulations, they're sticking to the plan. Can't fault 'em for that. Relevancy... well, that's relative.

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1296623862' post='2615666']
You guys are so fun to play with.

Way to post the screenshot *I* took. :lol1:
[/quote]
I do hope you edited that screenshot rather than actually switching and losing your seniority. :v:

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1296624564' post='2615684']
I do hope you edited that screenshot rather than actually switching and losing your seniority. :v:
[/quote]

I have the bad habit of ghosting "asdf" to see what my score is. I also joined NV for a month over the summer but I have founder status with Athens so it's all good :smug:

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1296624832' post='2615689']
This is Athens. We ghost other alliances all the time. Membership is more of a revolving door.
[/quote]

So wait........did Athens just admit to something that, in certain cases, is a serious offense and can give an alliance grounds for DoW?.......um.......ok...sure :huh:

[quote name='evilsquirrel' timestamp='1296626406' post='2615733']
So wait........did Athens just admit to something that, in certain cases, is a serious offense and can give an alliance grounds for DoW?.......um.......ok...sure :huh:
[/quote]

Deal with it.

[quote name='evilsquirrel' timestamp='1296626675' post='2615745']
Yeah its not me that has to deal with it sparky. You are the ones ghosting other alliances and thereby giving others a reason to smash you. Good job I guess?
[/quote]

I'm sure they can try.

[quote name='evilsquirrel' timestamp='1296626879' post='2615753']
Try? If our little rag tag group is doing it then I am fairly sure a larger alliance can do it much easier. Just stop now because you aren't helping yourself :ph34r:
[/quote]

Your little rag tag group isn't doing much. And like I said, they can try. We love war and we don't mind being rolled.