Dear Legion (and other NPO Jrs)

Dr Beefstupid

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1296232730' post='2607506']
What you're on the wrong side of the war to laugh at my jokes.

-10 bias points for you ;)
[/quote]

Must remember to put my unthinking drone hat on next time I post on the OWF :blush:

Edited by Lord Caspian

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1296223904' post='2607393']
Do as I say, not as I do? Is that the message here? :unsure:
[/quote]
What are you an idiot?

I have never once attention whored. You would probably know who I was if I did. But hey, if Schatt posting threads means that I'm an attention whore, then I guess I'm an attention whore.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296274532' post='2608512']
What's the point of this some of you may ask? The man wants his slots filled - if you're one of eight alliances at war with us, fill 'em.
[/quote]
For what reason?

Feib can nuke him just as well as anyone else. We're not interested in giving his nukes additional targets. Thanks.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296276841' post='2608654']
For what reason?

Feib can nuke him just as well as anyone else. We're not interested in giving his nukes additional targets. Thanks.
[/quote]
It seems a lot of DH posting since they started things is begging your side to give up strategies that benefit you in the long run for their own enjoyment. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1296224104' post='2607396']
It took me a couple days until I was attacked by a second target, and I'm on the outnumbered side.
[/quote]Actually Pacifica and allies currently have a significant advantage in total nations, nation strength, score and nukes over the collective forces of Doom House and FAN. Now, mind you, most of these forces are either in peace mode or being squandered on GOONS, but poor planning on your part does mean that you can lie like this.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1296290834' post='2609267']
Actually Pacifica and allies currently have a significant advantage in total nations, nation strength, score and nukes over the collective forces of Doom House and FAN. Now, mind you, most of these forces are either in peace mode or being squandered on GOONS, but poor planning on your part does mean that you can lie like this.
[/quote]
No, we don't.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Doomhouse-NPO_War

Total Nations DH - 774; NPO - 1161

Nation Strength DH - 30,267,964; NPO - 32,244,632

Score DH - 113.4; NPO - 126.32

Nuke Count DH - 9,500; NPO - 9,446

We have a large edge in total nations, and a slight edge in total nation strength and total score due to the fact that a lot more nation rulers support our aims.

You guys actually have more nukes.

It's pretty clear given the difference in average nation strength between the two sides (Doomhouse has 39,106 and NPO has 27,773) where our advantage lies and where yours lies.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1296259364' post='2608153']
What are you an idiot?

I have never once attention whored. You would probably know who I was if I did. But hey, if Schatt posting threads means that I'm an attention whore, then I guess I'm an attention whore.
[/quote]

I guess you're an attention whore. What are you, an idiot?

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296306870' post='2609440']
:words:
[/quote]

You seem to have forgotten FAN in all of this. Interesting.

Edited by nippy

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1296224104' post='2607396']
It took me a couple days until I was attacked by a second target, and I'm on the outnumbered side.
[/quote]
You could have always used one of those offensive slots

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1296203777' post='2607212']
Only one guy attacked me? Don't you guys like me anymore? Send more!

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=396434&Extended=1"]http://www.cybernati...6434&Extended=1[/url]
[/quote]

Sorry we're not giving you the opportunity to nuke two of our nations while only receiving one yourself. That borders on unsportsmanlike conduct!

Besides, you're fighting our [url="http://www.avelegio.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32320"]"Most Warlike"[/url] member.

So I'm sitting here, fighting 5 wars while not in anarchy, waiting for the 6th brave nation to attack me so I can get my 6-armed-bro badge. The only question remains: If you are in the 12 or whatever alliances that have attacked GOONS, will you be the bracve 6th nation to ingulf my war slots?

Please?

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1296375912' post='2610854']
So I'm sitting here, fighting 5 wars while not in anarchy, waiting for the 6th brave nation to attack me so I can get my 6-armed-bro badge. The only question remains: If you are in the 12 or whatever alliances that have attacked GOONS, will you be the bracve 6th nation to ingulf my war slots?

Please?
[/quote]
Just wait for me to get nuked a few more times. I'll be there in a bit.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1296378945' post='2610910']
Just wait for me to get nuked a few more times. I'll be there in a bit.
[/quote]
Dude I don't want some guy with no money attacking me.

Ladies and gents, the CoJ minister of defense on getting his money destroyed by spy ops

[quote]To: Dr Beefstupid From: Earogema Date: 1/29/2011 12:36:21 AM

Subject: THOSE SPIES
Message: JESUS CHRIST I DID NOT KNOW THEY COULD DO THAT, OH GOD WHY

WELP WHEN THAT NUKE COMES IT'S ALL OVER BUT WHATEVER LET'S GO [/quote]

It must truly be hard to get a government spot in CoJ if this guy can do it.

Edited by General Scipio

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1296379276' post='2610917']
Dude I don't want some guy with no money attacking me.

Ladies and gents, the CoJ minister of defense on getting his money destroyed by spy ops

It must truly be hard to get a government spot in CoJ if this guy can do it.
[/quote]
Uh son, at your level, I need like 5 million and I'm set. I fought down there for 10 months, and I'll do it again.

Also yeah, I have 550 spies now to your well, uh, you know.

And while I do not know how much money Dr. Beefstupid has, JT_Tag has even less than I do :smug:

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1296380209' post='2610926']
Uh son, at your level, I need like 5 million and I'm set. I fought down there for 10 months, and I'll do it again.

Also yeah, I have 550 spies now to your well, uh, you know.

And while I do not know how much money Dr. Beefstupid has, JT_Tag has even less than I do :smug:
[/quote]JT jag has less than 100m? What a lamer.

Also, I'm glad you fought down here for like 10 months, I have too. Maybe we'll see each other later?

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1296380420' post='2610934']
JT jag has less than 100m? What a lamer.

Also, I'm glad you fought down here for like 10 months, I have too. Maybe we'll see each other later?
[/quote]
Well that is kinda what I said earlier before you made fun of me for my joke message to Beefstupid (who really did catch me off guard btw good on him).

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1296365127' post='2610505']
Wait, so that's really the best you could do?

I mean, if you tried, I wouldn't be so disappointed.
[/quote]

Ah, good....disappointment. Yeah, when someone replies to me with 'what are you an idiot?', they label themselves as unworthy of intelligent debate. If you want intelligent debate, you have to earn it. Don't be disappointed when someone responds to you with the same kind of idiotic sputum that you used on them....that's just called mocking you.