Announcement from the Roman Empire

ADude

[img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn114/MacMuffin94/RomanEmpirebannerresized.png [/img]

The Roman Empire hereby declare war on the alliances of Lafayette Escadrille and Destructor Fleets.

That is all.

Lets see...

DoW posted 11:52pm...
A Dude declared 1/4/2011 11:46:36 PM...

Maybe I don't understand something but what for is this DoW? Everyone already saw that RE declared on LE. You don't need to post it after.

Don't just declare war on DF! THP is here too! maybe is the Abyss would get their Bums this would pan out a bit! This is treaties at its finest in TE. We can't even have a good war because of them. Look at THP we are attacking TPC! You guys are the weakest of the weak. Initiating back-up plan.

Was there a reason for including alliances that are already at war? Was it an activation of treaties? As FA for DF, I request that the reason be stated clearly in public by the leaders of the attacking alliances.

I was invited to join G-6. If I had, I would have quit with this DoW and joined the other side.

[quote name='scytale' timestamp='1294249570' post='2564481']
Was there a reason for including alliances that are already at war? Was it an activation of treaties? As FA for DF, I request that the reason be stated clearly in public by the leaders of the attacking alliances.

I was invited to join G-6. If I had, I would have quit with this DoW and joined the other side.

[/quote]

of course there was a reason ,seems certain people want to change TE,do away with even ,fair wars and replace them with curbstomps ,applying every dirty trick they can think of in the process.

[quote name='lookoot' timestamp='1294249890' post='2564484']
of course there was a reason ,seems certain people want to change TE,do away with even ,fair wars and replace them with curbstomps ,applying every dirty trick they can think of in the process.
[/quote]

I remember when there was fair fights in TE. So long to the good ol days. Now just a bunch of bullies trying to run the game. [b][/b]

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1294207775' post='2564099']
Clash, call me what you want but just know that i don't really care ^_^
[/quote]

Sticking your fingers in your ears and pretending that if you can't hear the bad words, they aren't being said :P

Probably could have been done a little better, but if thats what you feel you need to do, I guess.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='lookoot' timestamp='1294249890' post='2564484']
[/quote]

So because of 1 war all the sudden we are trying to change TE?

[quote name='BALAN' timestamp='1294250598' post='2564493']
I remember when there was fair fights in TE. So long to the good ol days. Now just a bunch of bullies trying to run the game. [b][/b]
[/quote]

No, but you can keep thinking that if you really wish to.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294256918' post='2564592']
Sticking your fingers in your ears and pretending that if you can't hear the bad words, they aren't being said :P

Probably could have been done a little better, but if thats what you feel you need to do, I guess.
[/quote]

I hear it, I just don't care about it. As I have said before I only care about what RE thinks, not the rest of TE.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1294279445' post='2565148']I hear it, I just don't care about it. As I have said before I only care about what RE thinks, not the rest of TE.[/quote]
Just keep in mind that everyone else has the right to tell you when they think you reek :P

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1294279445' post='2565148']
I hear it, I just don't care about it. As I have said before I only care about what RE thinks, not the rest of TE.
[/quote]

I'd imagine that a great deal of people have said words to that effect only to have their heads cut off in the seconds following.

[quote name='BALAN' timestamp='1294250598' post='2564493']
[/quote]

Care to enlighten me on this? As long as I have been playing TE, there has always been lopsided fights. Always will be too.

It's up to you as an alliance to have the final trump card in this game. When I led alliances, going to war was first about making it best for me, either being underdogs or being even. Then having a backup plan in case someone tried to spoil the party.

I’m looking for a clear answer from the leaders as to the reason posted publically. Since DF was in the middle of a war, there has to be a reason which is not spelled out by the leaders. If I am wrong, please point me to the post. The leaders avoiding posting the answer just fuels all this speculation.

@lonewolf. You are right. I remember TE having a lot of fights that were mostly curbstomps. It's been in the last few rounds that fair fights were the thing to do so that both sides can have their members enjoy a good knock about. This type of thing was probably due. Still, to DoW like this without clear reason on alliances in the middle of waging war seems cowardly. In the past, I remember there was clear reason given even if it was just to join the curbstomp.

[quote name='scytale' timestamp='1294283475' post='2565232']
I’m looking for a clear answer from the leaders as to the reason posted publically. Since DF was in the middle of a war, there has to be a reason which is not spelled out by the leaders. If I am wrong, please point me to the post. The leaders avoiding posting the answer just fuels all this speculation.

@lonewolf. You are right. I remember TE having a lot of fights that were mostly curbstomps. It's been in the last few rounds that fair fights were the thing to do so that both sides can have their members enjoy a good knock about. This type of thing was probably due. Still, to DoW like this without clear reason on alliances in the middle of waging war seems cowardly. In the past, I remember there was clear reason given even if it was just to join the curbstomp.
[/quote]

Im fairly sure RE countered you in return for your aggressive actions on TPC.

Stolen from a different thread but applies to this one:

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1294327714' post='2565863']...unfortunately we assigned more than a few of them to the Abyss before we found out that RE has a treaty with them and had almost 0 time to change the target list. [/quote]
Hmmmm. I wonder if Abyss decided not to fight so hard after they found out RE was gonna stick their noses in and hit DF? Suppose RE warned them, hmm? Timing is everything doncha know.

RE hit DF at a time when they had full offensive slots and therefore couldn't counter them. RE's average NS was hundreds more than DF's. To just spout off a couple bs numbers and pretend different is crap. In tier strength, in ns numbers, complete down-declare against a brave but vulnerable opponent. Weak as usual, RE.

That does seem to be the way they do things y'know.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1294331105' post='2565908']
Stolen from a different thread but applies to this one:

Hmmmm. I wonder if Abyss decided not to fight so hard after they found out RE was gonna stick their noses in and hit DF? Suppose RE warned them, hmm? Timing is everything doncha know.

RE hit DF at a time when they had full offensive slots and therefore couldn't counter them. RE's average NS was hundreds more than DF's. To just spout off a couple bs numbers and pretend different is crap. In tier strength, in ns numbers, complete down-declare against a brave but vulnerable opponent. Weak as usual, RE.

That does seem to be the way they do things y'know.
[/quote]

that quote is complete BS, we canceled that treaty at the start of the round.

[quote]Hmmmm. I wonder if Abyss decided not to fight so hard after they found out RE was gonna stick their noses in and hit DF? Suppose RE warned them, hmm? Timing is everything doncha know. [/quote] RodRod is acting Emperor, i haven't talked to RodRod since last round, does that answer your question?