A Sajasabie Announcement and End of War

KingNai

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1291962396' post='2535501']
SWAT has to be the most successful rogue on the planet. This is the third time he has either won, or tied, or somehow gotten out of his attacks without any punishment.
[/quote]

Tyga and Vox Populi are the most successful rogues on the planet.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1291964725' post='2535517']
Did NPO won GWI? They met their goal...

:P
[/quote]
I wasn't there, you'd have to ask Ivan.

The argument is that Sajasabie lost because they got anarchied or whatever. Oooooooh, anarchy. They said they were intervening, they intervened, and as a result RED is at peace. Victory. Vox Populi spent 9 months in anarchy and near-ZI, did we lose?

so if after 6 onths of war, SWAT got bored and moved along its merry way and sajasabie was a pile of nuclear waste they would be considered winners?

P.S. None of this matters until they trick more poor lost souls into there alliance

[quote name='Kubla Khan' timestamp='1291965608' post='2535525']
so if after 6 onths of war, SWAT got bored and moved along its merry way and sajasabie was a pile of nuclear waste they would be considered winners?

P.S. None of this matters until they trick more poor lost souls into there alliance
[/quote]
I already answered that question with my rhetorical Vox question. If Sajasabie goes to war for a specific reason and at the end of the war that goal is accomplished because of their actions, the state of their nations doesn't much matter.

So undocumented treaties are now a reason for imposing reps? Interesting :blink:

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1291964363' post='2535516']
Tyga and Vox Populi are the most successful rogues on the planet.
[/quote]

Imma let you finish, but... Haha no seriously, I gotta agree with you on this

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1291932404' post='2535133']
Wait, now you're punishing people for not announcing treaties? Welp i guess Fark owes you several hundred thousand tech
[/quote]
It's not about announcing it, it's more about documenting it.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1291964109' post='2535514']
Sajasabie's goal was met, they won.
[/quote]
BoS's goal was met too. Anarchy the opponent and get peace for SWAT.

Personally, I think OTS won. Getting to talk to Rand, and getting tech deals out of it is pretty good.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1291932404' post='2535133']
Wait, now you're punishing people for not announcing treaties? Welp i guess Fark owes you several hundred thousand tech
[/quote]

Secret treaties have never ended well for the parties that partook in them.. See: CN History
All about the legality n !@#$ that has always been important to the ideals behind the political simulation.. that politics plays a part. Otherwise you could declare on whoever and I will just say "We have a treaty with them" and the following chaos would be confusing, frustrating and just plain annoying

Of course since I didnt even realise there was some sort of stir on bob it may have just been they forgot to announce..

Edited by daggarz

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1292040460' post='2536101']
It's not about announcing it, it's more about documenting it.

BoS's goal was met too. Anarchy the opponent and get peace for SWAT.

Personally, I think OTS won. Getting to talk to Rand, and getting tech deals out of it is pretty good.
[/quote]
So how much money does FAN owe? What about CoJ, Schatt claims they have secret treaties