New Alliance - RLFC

In this day an age, Planet Bob has undergone a serious problem. It's become boring. Wars are small affairs, and people are far, far to serious. I am here to remedy this. I would like to announce the formation of the Rush Limbaugh Fan Club. Our charter is as follows.

I. For the lulz

For the lulz is the principal upon which this great alliance is founded. If it is funny, then do it. Attacking a nation in anarchy. Sending aid packets of one soldier with a message that reads "Eat a green bean". Buying a FAC. All of these are acceptable options.

II. Everything else

If something isn't for the lulz, why do it? Sledding, tech dealing, elections, diplomats....boring.

III. Government

I, Gotterdanaa, hold lifetime office of Secretary of Pancakes. Members are free to make up their own titles and positions as they see fit.

IV. Forums

Meh.

V. Color Sphere

Nations from all color spheres are accepted. Except for purple.

Any nations wishing to join the RLFC, simply change your AA. There is no application process or interview. We are also looking for a suitable alliance to let us suck off their tee....uh, allow us to be a protectorate.

VIVA LA IMBECILISIMO!

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1291442511' post='2529804']
If i join this fine alliance, can i create the title Supreme Overlord of the Secretary of Pancakes and disband it immediately afterwords?
[/quote]

That would definitely be For the Lulz. I approve.

If MK actually accepted you, Imma start laughing right now. Though I doubt it, seeing as how you've yet to make a single post on their boards. I don't think they like ghosts, you may want to hurry up and do something about that.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1291444336' post='2529832']
If MK actually accepted you, Imma start laughing right now. Though I doubt it, seeing as how you've yet to make a single post on their boards. I don't think they like ghosts, you may want to hurry up and do something about that.
[/quote]
I don't think we accept people who say "lulz." If it isn't addressed somewhere in the application criteria, it probably should be.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1291445232' post='2529838']
I don't think we accept people who say "lulz." If it isn't addressed somewhere in the application criteria, it probably should be.
[/quote]
Well, it [i]is[/i] filtered, that may be a hint.