Final destination arrived at

Schad

As of update tonight (the 29th-30th rollover) there will be peace between the two alliances. Much fun was had, many soldiers became statistics. Any attacks after update will result in furrowed eyebrows and the possible raising of voices.

For Pork Shrimp:

EndofArgument, CellarDoor and Schad: Triumvirs.

For Duckroll:

StevieG: Quackmaster, El Nino.
Imperial Constable of His Majesty's Ducks, RePePe.

Edited by Schad

[quote name='HeyZeus' timestamp='1291099245' post='2526405']
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/doublejesus/poop-1.jpg[/IMG] :(( <---Furrowed Eyebrows!
[/quote]
That's what you get for turtling? I don't know..

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1291099677' post='2526410']
That's what you get for turtling? I don't know..
[/quote]
I was gonna try a desperation quad tonight but a buddy asked me to come over and drink so yeah, I took the offer lol. :v:

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1291103233' post='2526429']
That will be dealt with HeyZeus. Not the drinking. The drinking won't be dealt with.
[/quote]

I, for one, will deal with the drinking part.

HeyZeus, have another. In fact, I'll have one with you. It's been a long time since I had a beer. Dark Chocolate is only just recovering from PTND - Post Tramatic Nuked Disorder ;) Beer is good for that.

Oh yeah...
Hail Peace!
- Sylvia

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1291175408' post='2527002']
Yey end of the war in which most of the wars expired already!! Woo!
[/quote]

Keep in mind the fight was between Duckroll and Pork Shrimp. And that Duckroll (a group of 25 nations) built up 80 nukes for the occasion. (that still gives me goosebumps when I think about it, it was so sweet - :D ) I was wondering if it was going to continue, I'll admit that.

Hail peace!

Edited by White Chocolate

Yeah I got the massive dog pile at the end, having some haywire hefeweizen to celebrate the festivities doubt I will be able to do much to this SF guy on me with superior...well everything but gonna go for it, cause we are duckroll baby. :awesome: Glad peace was reached good way to get back into CN after two years of not playing.

O/ PS!