This isn't too great a time...

Minutiae

Sadly, I've got to be serious now. Shortly after I posted my last, lesser significance announcement, something that actually requires an announcement happened. I was slightly butthurt, as you can imagine. My announcement, all beautiful, gone to waste since I had to make something real. Now, srs bsns time. Our leader, rodrod, quit. He left us, entirely. So, we're working stuff out, now. Our regent has stepped in at the triumvirate, and government changes will most likely be made, soon. Very soon. Also, we've got 100 nukes. Enjoy this joyous announcement, dear sirs/madams.

Current Government:

Stooge of Inside Stuff: Gorchin

Stooge of Stuff that is Outside of the Inside: Vesta

Stooge of Growth and Development: Pikachujc [TEMP]

Dear Leader Dietitian (MoE): FlakeSe

Dear Leader Personal Trainer (MoD): Teh Squishy

Dear Leader Translator (MoFA): Pimpleman

Dear Leader Official Piss-On (MoIA): britwarlord

Assistant Personal Trainer (DMoD): Adam Goharpour

Edited by Minutiae

[quote name='pimpleman' timestamp='1290921133' post='2525134']
As MoFA, I'll be happy to listen to any complaints other alliances had when we were under rodrod's leadership.
[/quote]
I'll be happy to listen to any complaints pimpleman has about complaints other alliances had when we were under rodrod's leadership

Edited by Minutiae

[quote name='Minutiae' timestamp='1290921423' post='2525139']
I'll be happy to listen to any complaints pimpleman has about complaints other alliances had when we were under rodrod's leadership
[/quote]
I'll be happy to listen to any complaints oracular has about complaints pimpleman has about complaints other alliances had when we were under rodrod's leadership [b]and so on.[/b]

[quote name='pimpleman' timestamp='1290921133' post='2525134']
As MoFA, I'll be happy to listen to any complaints other alliances had when we were under rodrod's leadership.
[/quote]

To whom would I complain about pika being promoted? That is far more important than complaining about rods many, many failings :ehm:

NNK has the full support from their allies in Legacy and we will be helping in anyway we can to help them through this time. :awesome: In other words...they gonna be allll right :smug:

Edit: word confusion

Edited by Sarmatian Empire