VE war 2

GeorgeWBush

If only this guy could be the flame to light the candle of war...

Its nice to see enthusiatic nations put a dose of personality into Bob.. Maybe he won't, can't start a war due the limited mechanics of the system in place, but I like his enthusiasm.. misplaced though it may be.. At least he roleplays GW well ;)

oo/

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive me for I cannot restrain myself. Zarfef, evil leader of the Aether Empire has the following to say:

[B]"We believe that GeorgeWBush, is harboring weapons of mass [i]distraction[/i]! He is an atheistic communist, and a member of the axis of EBIL! That stated, he has made for many lolz in my nation. That and... are trades on brown so bad these days that people are trading identical resources just to fill a slot?!"[/B]

OOC Explanation: (GWB, Gov: Communist, Religion: None, National Flag: North Korea, Location: North Korea, he has "5" non-bonus resources... think about it)

Edited by Zarfef

[quote name='deathcat' timestamp='1291229847' post='2527385']
If only this guy could be the flame to light the candle of war...
[/quote]

Ah, yes...."The Short Bus War" does have a nice ring to it.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1291622562' post='2531814']
Ah, yes...."The Short Bus War" does have a nice ring to it.
[/quote]

Sorry.. we've already used that one..

How about, "The Wheels on the Short Bus Coming Off Again Because the GOONS Removed the Lug Nuts War"

This IS about GOONS incompetence again right :P j/k

oo/ TWOTSBCOABTGRTLN WAR

[quote name='Crixus' timestamp='1290860655' post='2524568']
I like how they are asking for $1,000, I also like how they say its "blackmail money" Also "we will continue the attacks" and "we will use force if you do not pay up" Something is not right here. ;)

[/quote]
He spelt blackmail as "black mail" (lol), VE spelt it correctly. I'd assume it was meant to be a half-joke from VE.

either way this guy had the nuts to stand up and tell it like it is!! i for one am glad to see people stand up to these alliances that are loudmouths and think they can treat anyone how they want because of sheer numbers. also GW if you need aid please let me know I would be glad to contribute.