Shuffle! from the SOS Brigade

Locke

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1290850305' post='2524518']
Questions

1) Why is there no Meshaal in gov?
2) When is SOS Declaring on us? I grow impatient
3) Who is the sexiest TIOer?

A more serious one

4) Has SOS been getting friendly with someone in particular since their loss of an ally? Last I checked you only had 2 MDP+ treaties.
[/quote]
1) I tried, I had a spot under me, but he didn't want it. :(
2) Tomorrow.
3) You, I suppose. :v:
4) Two of anything, plus or minus. :P And as I stated above, we are solidifying our ties with our current allies. I'd not mind adding another to the fold though, if you know who I mean. ;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1290855854' post='2524538']
That Vacant guy is very powerful, holding 2 spots. :awesome: No really, why would you put up a Vacant spot? Just delete it.
[/quote]
Because I wanted to. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xonVD.gif[/IMG]
If that's all you could think to complain about here, I think we're doing pretty good. [IMG]http://imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='The Bringer' timestamp='1290885503' post='2524705']
We have an Embassy there? Our records do not show us establishing one with you....

Who was the person care-taking the said Embassy?

And the only member who we had a connection with in SOS went and joined GATO,
[/quote]
The Russian and Richard Eden both requested masks in July. However, neither ever posted in their embassy.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1290892043' post='2524777']
If that's all you could think to complain about here, I think we're doing pretty good.
[/quote]

Oh please, don't get me started. It just shows that your alliance is freaking inactive. It's saying if you are not even trying anymore to keep up the appearance. I can already anticipate your rebuttal "Our alliance isn't inactive, it hasn't been more active since our existence". Maybe you should put Tromp in charge, he is the only one who is able to turn your sinking ship around.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1290896771' post='2524828']
Oh please, don't get me started. It just shows that your alliance is freaking inactive. It's saying if you are not even trying anymore to keep up the appearance. I can already anticipate your rebuttal "Our alliance isn't inactive, it hasn't been more active since our existence". Maybe you should put Tromp in charge, he is the only one who is able to turn your sinking ship around.
[/quote]
Or, perhaps, just maybe, you don't know !@#$ about our alliance's internal workings; what a surprise, eh? :rolleyes: An alliance of our size doesn't [i]need[/i] more than a few people to keep it going, those unfilled spots are so because the department heads don't need anyone there. And your anticipation falls short of the mark. No, we've had more active points, but you'd be a fool to think that we're inactive. We're more active than some alliances I've seen ten times our size. Before you come forth with your silly assumptions, perhaps you should try actually getting some facts from the source rather than being so rabid to detract, as you've indeed been since our alliance has existed; it's unbecoming for an alliance of your stature. You know me (I think), so you should know I'm the most sympathetic voice you're ever going to hear for you in this alliance, ever since I was in Invicta. Yet you seem so [i]eager[/i] to ignore that fact sometimes and instead come up with half-assed posts like this. Come back when you've learned a little more.

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1290897829' post='2524837']
My reactions to this... :smug: at me being in gov, :awesome: at me in general, :v: at everyone else.

My ego is feeling good.
[/quote]
I'm not sure what we'd do without it. :wub:

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1290897556' post='2524834']
Or, perhaps, just maybe, you don't know !@#$ about our alliance's internal workings; what a surprise, eh? :rolleyes: [b]An alliance of our size doesn't [i]need[/i] more than a few people to keep it going, those unfilled spots are so because the department heads don't need anyone there.[/b] And your anticipation falls short of the mark. No, we've had more active points, but you'd be a fool to think that we're inactive. We're more active than some alliances I've seen ten times our size. Before you come forth with your silly assumptions, perhaps you should try actually getting some facts from the source rather than being so rabid to detract, as you've indeed been since our alliance has existed; it's unbecoming for an alliance of your stature. You know me (I think), so you should know I'm the most sympathetic voice you're ever going to hear for you in this alliance, ever since I was in Invicta. Yet you seem so [i]eager[/i] to ignore that fact sometimes and instead come up with half-assed posts like this. Come back when you've learned a little more.
[/quote]

I have bolded the most inane and at the same time funny part of your rebuttal. I hope you understand why it's so inane. If you can't even fill up a couple of government spots, why in hell would you include them in the first place? It's not that you need 10 different gov layers in your alliance with just that handful of people in it. It looks noobish and dumb to be honest. If that's your style, that's fine by me. I just thought it was funny to point out.

I also don't really care if there are people in your alliance who feel at the slightest part sympathetic with me, I think this planet would be a lot nicer without your ilk on it. Take that as you will.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1290898754' post='2524855']
I have bolded the most inane and at the same time funny part of your rebuttal. I hope you understand why it's so inane. [b]If you can't even fill up a couple of government spots[/b], why in hell would you include them in the first place? It's not that you need 10 different gov layers in your alliance with just that handful of people in it. It looks noobish and dumb to be honest. If that's your style, that's fine by me. I just thought it was funny to point out.

I also don't really care if there are people in your alliance who feel at the slightest part sympathetic with me, I think this planet would be a lot nicer without your ilk on it. Take that as you will.
[/quote]
I have bolded the most inane and at the same time funny part of your rebuttal. If you had read my post, you would have understood that it has nothing to do with not being able to fill the spots, but rather not wanting to. I include them because [i]I[/i] want to, as I said in my first reply to you. That's the full list of government positions as established in the charter, and I wanted to put up the full list government positions; you can run your alliance your way, and we'll run our alliance our way, okay?

You can think what you will, but I find it's generally better to make friends than enemies, even among those you generally dislike, but I suppose tactful FA was never a part of your agenda when you reviewed this announcement.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1290899373' post='2524862']
I have bolded the most inane and at the same time funny part of your rebuttal. If you had read my post, you would have understood that it has nothing to do with not being able to fill the spots, but rather not wanting to. I include them because [i]I[/i] want to, as I said in my first reply to you. That's the full list of government positions as established in the charter, and I wanted to put up the full list government positions; you can run your alliance your way, and we'll run our alliance our way, okay?

You can think what you will, but I find it's generally better to make friends than enemies, even among those you generally dislike, but I suppose tactful FA was never a part of your agenda when you reviewed this announcement.
[/quote]

You have a few government spots that are in your charter, but yet you don't want to fill them. Ok, that makes perfectly sense ;)

I'm perfectly comfortable to be your enemy. We have been from day 1, so why stop now? I kinda like our relationship like that, it feels natural. Don't you think?

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1290900065' post='2524877']
You have a few government spots that are in your charter, but yet you don't want to fill them. Ok, that makes perfectly sense ;)

I'm perfectly comfortable to be your enemy. We have been from day 1, so why stop now? I kinda like our relationship like that, it feels natural. Don't you think?
[/quote]

Someone has a lot of time on their hands...

It's his announcement, he doesn't need your input on the decisions that he chose to make. Stop looking for attention, or do it elsewhere.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1290892043' post='2524777']
If that's all you could think to complain about here, I think we're doing pretty good. [IMG]http://imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

The Russian and Richard Eden both requested masks in July. However, neither ever posted in their embassy.
[/quote]

The Russian no longer Leads foreign Affairs and Richard defected to The Germans so I can see why no posts were made =/

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1290907389' post='2524969']We [s]have[/s][b]had[/b] an embassy there? :o[/quote]
Fixed it for you.

Also, with regard to kreikfreak's comment about our Government structure, it's a thematic thing... it doesn't make a lot of difference if a couple of spots in the Junior Staff are vacant, we still run the alliance to the level that is required for us to prosper. And prospering we are. B-)

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1290937253' post='2525243']
Also, with regard to kreikfreak's comment about our Government structure, it's a thematic thing... it doesn't make a lot of difference if a couple of spots in the Junior Staff are vacant, we still run the alliance to the level that is required for us to prosper. And prospering we are. B-)
[/quote]
Don't bother trying to explain it to him, he doesn't want to understand, hence why I stopped trying already.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1290975926' post='2525413']
Why are all the cool people I speak almost daily to in SOS団 :psyduck: ?
[/quote]
A wizard did it.
Seriously though, for being an anime alliance, we've managed to pick up a fair amount of people from time to time. :v:

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1290977062' post='2525422']
How much will it cost to bribe Mak Stormwielder to join Avalon :v: .
[/quote]
Either 12mil/250tech or 90mil, those seem to be the popular sums to toss around these days.

Oh, and 1000, that's a new one.