So I was walking along dreamily...

GearHead

...Looking up at the sky, smelling the fragrant flowers; all was good.
And then in my ignorant bliss, I ran into a young fellow named Confusion. He was one of those kids who would put dog crap in a bag, light it on fire, stick it on your front porch, and ring the doorbell. But for some reason, I liked him. It didn't take long for us to become friends and it wasn't but a few days and he was telling all of his TFD friends of his grand plans to make some new alliance that was going to conquer the world (sort of :P ). So we told them about our own plan to conquer the world with PnL Train (sort of :P ) and told them they should join with us. Well, the rest is history.
Over the many fun and exciting months we've spent together, the relationship with TFD and TNG has been very fruitful. Not only that, but we've had the pleasure of watching TNG blossom up into a thriving and active band of friends. As such, it didn't take much thought when they proposed this MDoAP to us, and here we are, announcing that very thing. :)
I present proudly to the nations of Bob:

[QUOTE]
[center]

[img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/e/ed/TFD_flag.png[/img] [img]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6378/250pxtngflag2.png[/img]

[size=20pt]The Light at the End of the Train Tunnel Treaty[/size]
[/center]

[b]Preamble[/b]

The Foreign Division and The New Guy have been friends and partners for some time. TNG has been a protectorate of TFD for a while and today we feel we can take the next step with the signature of this Mutual Defence and optional Aggression Treaty.

[b]Peace[/b]

Neither TFD or TNG will, as alliance or individual members, ever conspire, attack or in any way cause damage to the other alliance. Both memberships are expected to treat each other respectfully and amicably both in public and private.

[b]Information[/b]

In the event either signatory gains possession of information relevant to the other party, whatever the nature, it shall be shared.

[b]Aid and Support[/b]

Should either signatory come under any sort of attack by a third party he may request financial, political or military aid from the other signatory who is required to concede it in the way the other signatory finds it more beneficial. Should the attack result from the activation of an external treaty, the aid concession becomes optional and not mandatory.

Should either signatory declare an aggressive war on a third party, the other is encouraged although not required to come to his support. This treaty provides both signatories with full justification to join an aggressive war that concerns the other, if they so choose.

[b]Cancellation[/b]

In the undesirable scenario either treaty partner wishes to cancel these accords, he is required to provide 72 hours notification previous to the cancellation taking effect.

[u]Signed for TFD[/u]
Speaker - Barkeaters
Senator - Basileus
Senator - Eivind the Great
Senator - The Iggy
Senator - Lusitan
MoFA - GearHead
DMoFA - SupremePrince

[u]Signed for TNG[/u]
Confusion - The Doctor.
Waffles - Triumvir of Foreign Affairs, French Toast.
JDorian - Triumvir of Internal Affairs
Kaplechistan - Triumvir of War and Defense
Cesar Julian - Lord of Communications
[/QUOTE]

Hail!
o/ TNG
o/ TFD

Edited by GearHead