**ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE**

BALAN

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BALAN' timestamp='1290235404' post='2518066']
Myself and DevilDog went up against 2 nations CowboyTX and Detriot which at the time of the blitz were 1700 to 2000 ns. higher than either of us. We anarchied you both and may have been able to hold you there until you fired nukes on 2 nations that didnt have nukes and wasn't able to get them, but if I had a glowstick or two you better believe I would have fired them. I am not bad mouthing anyone about the nukes or that we have no choice but to turtle, I may even reroll after this, I know I jumped way to high to hit you guys and knew what the outcome would be. But in the nation of WARHAMMER thats what I do, fight the biggest, baddest nation I can reach !
[/quote]
Jumping up is no excuse for turtling especially when you go on the offensive, go ask far from pumpkin how much i turtled when he nuked me into oblivion. There is no reason to turtle there is only bad players and those who are too scared to try.

There are certainly many honorable and skillful players in LE but SoT you make them all look bad.

[quote name='spearo' timestamp='1290305827' post='2518664']
far from pumpkin [/quote]

It is FarFromPukin.

Must be a holiday thing! :P

But I am not a real pumpkin pie kind of guy. Kind of makes me pukin. :gag:

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1290306740' post='2518687']
It is FarFromPukin.

Must be a holiday thing! :P

But I am not a real pumpkin pie kind of guy. Kind of makes me pukin. :gag:
[/quote]
Grammer Nazi is bad mmmkay?

Hehe :)

Sorry FarFromPumpkin don't hurt baby jesus it was my mistake!

[quote name='spearo' timestamp='1290321035' post='2518894']
Sorry FarFromPumpkin don't hurt baby jesus it was my mistake!
[/quote]

It really is uncanny how often that happens, lol.

Baby Jesus is safe for now. :awesome:

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1290287333' post='2518402']
He collected 2 days after you attacked and has been turtleing every since. Now who is "too pig stupid"?
[/quote]
Guess it has to be you unless we had a game update.
Everyone knows it's possible to make a collection on a daily basis. That does not mean one can pay their bills now does it.?
Could be a reason they call it bill lock and not collection lock. <_<

Are you new to TE? I could point out the bill lock scenario for you if required or maybe another OP member could point out how stupid your post is.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1290354348' post='2519064']
Guess it has to be you unless we had a game update.
Everyone knows it's possible to make a collection on a daily basis. That does not mean one can pay their bills now does it.?
Could be a reason they call it bill lock and not collection lock. <_<

Are you new to TE? I could point out the bill lock scenario for you if required or maybe another OP member could point out how stupid your post is.
[/quote]

but how would he be in bill lock? i thought the only war you guys have fought is with TPC/RE before this? if that was enought to bill lock you i think SF might be good take a shot at you next round ;)

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1290355869' post='2519083']
but how would he be in bill lock? i thought the only war you guys have fought is with TPC/RE before this? if that was enought to bill lock you i think SF might be good take a shot at you next round ;)
[/quote]
You can bill lock yourself in about 10 seconds even if you're not at war my friend.
TPC and RE don't much come into it imo as they have their own ways of building.
PS also had a specific way of building a while back.

OP have used a different tactic for a while now that keeps their NS low so they look weak from the outside, but the strength is in cash and spies which they use at the last minute as required.

I wouldn't call it cheating as it is within game rules to have a nation that can build to twice it's perceived size in a matter of minutes.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1290357448' post='2519096']

OP have used a different tactic for a while now that keeps their NS low so they look weak from the outside, but the strength is in cash and spies which they use at the last minute as required.
[/quote]

Yep, keeping a warchest instead of splurging all of our cash is the "strategy" we've been using. That would explain our unusually low ANS for the past few rounds, right? :awesome:

OP have used a different tactic for a while now that [b]keeps their NS low [/b]so they look weak from the outside, but the strength is in cash and spies which they use at the last minute as required.

I wouldn't call it cheating as it is within game rules to have a nation that can build to twice it's perceived size in a matter of minutes.
[/quote]

SoT, it seems that you have not been paying too much attention. OP had the highest average NS prior to LE's attack.

You can bill lock yourself in about 10 seconds even if you're not at war my friend.
[/quote]

not if you have a decent warchest, and anyone without a decent warchest 30 days in must have no idea what they're doing

[quote]Tis true Cowboy... and LE bit off more than it can chew this round!

It was still fun, losing a war is better than no war at all!

[/quote]
I agree with both of these points. It has been fun and I am glad LE attacked. Good war. I jsut wish our ANS was not being brought down by a ghost.

Edited by Tamriel

[quote name='Tamriel' timestamp='1290380132' post='2519467']
I agree with both of these points. It has been fun and I am glad LE attacked. Good war. I jsut wish our ANS was not being brought down by a ghost.
[/quote]

Actually two ghosts, both of which previously wore the LE AA and both are in anarchy. But I am sure that one of them was ghosting LE before ghosting us.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1290355869' post='2519083']
[/quote]

lmao. Bring it! Better go wash yer big gurl panties for it.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1290384323' post='2519557']
Actually two ghosts, both of which previously wore the LE AA and both are in anarchy. But I am sure that one of them was ghosting LE before ghosting us.
[/quote]

CityNation was an LE ghost. Check his war screen.

[quote name='Tamriel' timestamp='1290391840' post='2519823']
Well there was only one when I looked. I swear lol. proly didn't see him
[/quote]

Are you seeing ghosts or not seeing ghosts? :P

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1290392540' post='2519832']
Are you seeing ghosts or not seeing ghosts? :P
[/quote]
No ghosts, just dead ppl.

EDIT: Just dead nations lol

Edited by Tamriel

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1290371679' post='2519294']
not if you have a decent warchest, and anyone without a decent warchest 30 days in must have no idea what they're doing
[/quote]

I think I made it clear in a previous post that OP were hiding behind a decent warchest so why go over that point when I'm agreeing with you?

My point is that OP hide behind a massive warchest so no matter the outcome of a dec, they can defend it either as a down dec that they lost or won, or an updec they lost or won.
Very clever indeed as spy and warchests are not counted in NS so they can build to order to suit the circumstance and then spin the stats dependent on the outcome.

An example on day two of a round is where one can have between 3 and 1300 NS. The 1300 nation can declare @ NS 3 and build to 1300 in about 10 minutes if required.
The NS 3 nation then has the option to spend their cash as they see fit in order to counter so what is the first option for the NS 3 nation.?
Panic and buy huge defence might work but there is the chance he forgets the correct order and even though his bills at start of war may be about $20, and he has reserves of $1.000,000, there is a chance he cannot pay his bills because he collects or pays, or buys stuff at the wrong time.

Back to the LE/OP war, I like to fight 3 targets in war but I only had two assigned to my squad.
I was the weakest of my squad and even after both of my squad mates had dropped the targets into A, the targets were still way too large for me and I knew I was going to lose every one of my fights.
That did not stop me declaring though even when it was obvious our whole squad would be in A within 24 hours as none of us had nukes and we were fighting a nation with 5 nukes and a HNMS.

I think you need to know your enemy in war and our squad knew from the upstart that we were never going to win. No size of warchest would defend against those odds.
That is an uphill fight and I'm proud to say I was part of it.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1290426185' post='2520221']
I think I made it clear in a previous post that OP were hiding behind a decent warchest so why go over that point when I'm agreeing with you?

My point is that OP hide behind a massive warchest so no matter the outcome of a dec, they can defend it either as a down dec that they lost or won, or an updec they lost or won.
Very clever indeed as spy and warchests are not counted in NS so they can build to order to suit the circumstance and then spin the stats dependent on the outcome.

An example on day two of a round is where one can have between 3 and 1300 NS. The 1300 nation can declare @ NS 3 and build to 1300 in about 10 minutes if required.
The NS 3 nation then has the option to spend their cash as they see fit in order to counter so what is the first option for the NS 3 nation.?
Panic and buy huge defence might work but there is the chance he forgets the correct order and even though his bills at start of war may be about $20, and he has reserves of $1.000,000, there is a chance he cannot pay his bills because he collects or pays, or buys stuff at the wrong time.

Back to the LE/OP war, I like to fight 3 targets in war but I only had two assigned to my squad.
I was the weakest of my squad and even after both of my squad mates had dropped the targets into A, the targets were still way too large for me and I knew I was going to lose every one of my fights.
That did not stop me declaring though even when it was obvious our whole squad would be in A within 24 hours as none of us had nukes and we were fighting a nation with 5 nukes and a HNMS.

I think you need to know your enemy in war and our squad knew from the upstart that we were never going to win. No size of warchest would defend against those odds.
That is an uphill fight and I'm proud to say I was part of it.
[/quote]
So you basically brought a knife to a gun fight and are now complaining that you got shot.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1290426185' post='2520221']

[/quote]
Who ever said we were hiding behind anything. We have done the same thing round after round and everyone has seen what kind of damage we can inflict. If LE was not ready for this then why did they declare??? Sorry but what u keep saying doesn't make a ton of sense to me

I think it is a salute to strategy and execution, Tamriel and Paul711, not a complaint. I also had an uphill fight ordered and added a third. I think that's my head rolling around down there in yon valley. :nuke:

Edited by unruly

This whole thing has blown completely out of proportion, and to be honest there is enough blame to go around on both sides. Communicating over the internet eliminates a huge part of human communication, non verbal facial expressions and hand gestures, simple black and white words are often times taken by one person the wrong way and things can spiral out of control fairly rapidly. Often times the only people we tend to react with more often than not are the ones within our AAs and we tend to view others opinions as wrong, I too am guilty of that as well as I am sure others are, we see our side as the correct and the others as wrong.

I guess the reason for my monologue is that I have forgotten some of these things. I would like to extend an apology to LE members and to Son of Taeper if I have offended any them. I will try to remeber that there are actual people on the other side, and if we take the time I am sure both OP and LE can begin to mend our broken fences and move forward.I only hope that others feel as I do and we can bury this nonsensical feud that we have, move forward and remember that this is just a game something we all do to relax. :wub: