That didn't work out so well

rodrod

So, 7 days ago The Abyss declared war on The Hell Patrol. We had a larger member base, and much more NS. Well, we failed. Pretty hard too. Half of our AA went inactive, the other half fought as hard as they could, but the stats show us that we can't win this one. Hell Patrol beat us fair and square, and while I hate to admit it, they are better than us. Many of us here at The Abyss fought hard, and I commend them. Family, Zetsumi, you guys are what everyone in The Abyss should strive to be. Dexo, good job too, you did the only thing I asked you too this war. I'd like to commend Nascar for setting up this failure attack, you manged to help us in the long run with your horrible diplomatic skills. Anger management bro. I myself learned a few lessons this time around, and I'll put them in action when I restructure the Abyss in the coming days. I take my hat off to The Hell Patrol, you guys humbled me. That's saying something.

On Behalf of The Abyss, it was fun. I wish you guys luck in your rebuilding, especially Judge and Muadib. You guys where awesome. TCK, you're a pretty cool guy, I hope that we can get along in the future. Imperial Sparta, I want a 1v1 with you one day. Nascar said you're so good, I want too see it for myself :D And a special shoutout to Dogbite who put my ass in it's place. Thanks for the casualties.

[center][i]Signed for The Abyss,[/i]
[size="7"][b][font="Freestyle Script"]Nascar8FanGA[/font][/b][/size]
[size="7"][b][font="Kunstler Script"]Metalwings2007[/font][/b][/size]
[size="7"][b][font="Vivaldi"]Z3000[/font][/b][/size]
[size="7"][b][font="Comic Sans MS"]rodrod[/font][/b][/size][/center]

Edited by rodrod

Hell Patrol was a good fight, one we could not handle. Thanks for the good fight. We will now go off to trim The Abyss of all the ghosts and inactives that we have and become a better alliance.

No one is perfect and you learn through the mistakes that you make.

o/ Hell Patrol
o/ The Abyss

RodRod in gov? This will not end well :P

Seriously though, good to see this chapter finally come to a close.

We had a good rivalry going and it was fun. You guys have some real quality members over there and I really do wish you the best of luck on the rebuild and the changes going forward and hope to see you back stronger than ever.

Now lets hit the pub.

o/

I have to admit, this was fun to watch. And from it,I have gained respect for both of you.

For Abyss looking to improve and for Hell Patrol in their counter to this out numbered attack.

Job well done, both of you. And best wishes into the future!

Congratulations on your promotion RodRod. It is most deserved as you set a fine example for your fellow alliance mates to follow.

o/ THP
o/ Abyss

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1289361663' post='2508971']
Congratulations on your promotion RodRod. It is most deserved as you set a fine example for your fellow alliance mates to follow.

o/ THP
o/ Abyss
[/quote]

RodRod was promoted, however he is not a Triumvirate. The current Triumvirate of The Abyss is still Metalwings, Z3000, and myself

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1289361978' post='2508978']
I hope that rodrod at least gets the Minister of PR job. He certainly did a good job at that. :D
[/quote]
I've been asking for a job for 3 rounds now. Apparently they are just now realizing that I'm useful for just about everything. Hopefully they'll keep realizing that <.<

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1289362379' post='2508980']
I've been asking for a job for 3 rounds now. Apparently they are just now realizing that I'm useful for just about everything. Hopefully they'll keep realizing that <.<
[/quote]

Well, best of luck to you and to the Abyss.

I enjoyed this war very much. Abyss has some very good members. When some of the fat is trimmed, I firmly believe they will be greatly improved.

What I'm hoping for at this point is a chance for both our alliances to plan a surprise party together. :awesome:

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1289438849' post='2509835']
I enjoyed this war very much. Abyss has some very good members. When some of the fat is trimmed, I firmly believe they will be greatly improved.

What I'm hoping for at this point is a chance for both our alliances to plan a surprise party together. :awesome:
[/quote]
I'd feel sorry for whatever poor !@#$%^& we hit :smug: