Should i quit after 80 days ?

OTTOTTO

Hi, i am now some 26 months with the game and have a rather fast growth resulting in peak rank 168 today.

In 8 months i will have bought all of the wonders and should be somewhere at rank 100.

What would be a good reason to stay in the game ?

Thanks for answering.

The enjoyment of the CN community, in particular your alliance.

If it doesn't do anything for you anymore, perhaps a new alliance?

No one can really tell you what to do in the game, but everyone makes of it what they want. We decide how much fun the game will be and if you're not enjoying it then there's probably no reason to stay truth be told. But most people will most likely tell you it's not the game itself, it's the community that attracts people.

Edited by Ironfist

The idea of success in this game varies greatly between nation rulers. Some want the standard statistics, all wonders, a bunch of money, one of the top nations, etc (like you), some want to be very involved in creating an alliance. Others want to rack up the most possible casualties, and even others want to try igniting the next world war.

I guarantee you if you change your idea of success to one that interests you more than the one you're currently going for, you'll find a lot more to work towards. I was in your position once, so I switched alliances to a newer, growing alliance with a great community, and I felt much better at least for the time being. Then I got bored of this eventually so when we went to war finally, and the war ended, I didn't want it to end so I joined another alliance to continue fighting. I believe I got into the top 2 Defending casualties and top 5 attacking before I quit. I quit because I felt at *that* point I had finally got all out of the game I was going to get.

Then I came back because I missed the people, and it's exciting to grow from scratch again (at least for the first while). Suggestion: get in on the ground level of a new alliance, you'll have a bucket of fun with it.

If all you can say about 26 months of playing is that you collected some stats i guess there is no real reason for you to stay. If you don't have fun with a game just quit, no offense. Maybe try other alliances or communities but heh if you see no reason to stay you are right probably.

[quote name='iMatt' timestamp='1288616427' post='2498952']
The idea of success in this game varies greatly between nation rulers. Some want the standard statistics, all wonders, a bunch of money, one of the top nations, etc (like you), some want to be very involved in creating an alliance. Others want to rack up the most possible casualties, and even others want to try igniting the next world war.

I guarantee you if you change your idea of success to one that interests you more than the one you're currently going for, you'll find a lot more to work towards. I was in your position once, so I switched alliances to a newer, growing alliance with a great community, and I felt much better at least for the time being. Then I got bored of this eventually so when we went to war finally, and the war ended, I didn't want it to end so I joined another alliance to continue fighting. I believe I got into the top 2 Defending casualties and top 5 attacking before I quit. I quit because I felt at *that* point I had finally got all out of the game I was going to get.

Then I came back because I missed the people, and it's exciting to grow from scratch again (at least for the first while). Suggestion: get in on the ground level of a new alliance, you'll have a bucket of fun with it.
[/quote]
This gentleman speaks sense. Shake things up a bit. A change is as good as a rest.

[quote name='PIMPTOPIA' timestamp='1288664894' post='2499506']
if you are board, try a new alliance or just start over. thats always fun
[/quote]

This. I did and I must say, Perma ZI is good fun if it's a suicide run. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]