Lafayette Escadrille Declaration

Morte Vallta

Disclaimer: The following reply is of my opinion and only my opinion, it does not reflect the opinion of Lafayette Escadrille or any members thereof (other than myself). :rolleyes:

o/ War.

LE's just shaking things up a bit, why people gotta be hating? So you had a few wars already, guess what, so did I :awesome:
AND I'm not complaining, I'm enjoying the end round.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kulo, your friend Youmu just declared on me.

I've just fixed my 3 warring "buddies" out of their nukes and out of 5% - and here he comes with his nukes.
I've sent him a message, that I'm not interested in his war :D.

I'll stick to my tasks and just ignore him.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1286674224' post='2480041']
Not taking sides on the rest of it, but I can vouch for this...Paul made sure that we found room in our counters for an OP nation who had ignored orders and stayed out of the fight.

As for LE flag-running, well...I'll believe that when I see it. Have fun blowing things up!
[/quote]

Well someone sure thinks I'm a flag runner.

Date Declared By Declared On
Actions
10/11/2010 3:35:13 PM

Paulinca
Ruler: paul711
Ordo Paradoxia

Son of Taeper
Ruler: Son of Taeper
Lafayette Escadrille

Ruler: paul711
Nation Name: Paulinca
Last Activity: 10/11/2010 2:38:36 PM (1 Days Inactive)
Alliance Affiliation: Ordo Paradoxia

Improvements:
Barracks: 1, Guerrilla Camps: 5, Harbors: 1, Intelligence Agencies: 2
National Wonders:
Disaster Relief Agency, Hidden Nuclear Missile Silo, Pentagon
Senate Votes: 0 Votes (Senate Votes Allowed)
_:. Military Information
Nation Rank: Ranked #90 of 1,489 Nations (6.04%)
Nation Strength: 3,920.604 (My nation strength is: 1,505.803)
Nuclear Weapons: 1

Wonder where that nuke is going. :unsure:

[quote name='kong' timestamp='1286865453' post='2482176']
kulo, your friend Youmu just declared on me.

I've just fixed my 3 warring "buddies" out of their nukes and out of 5% - and here he comes with his nukes.
I've sent him a message, that I'm not interested in his war :D.

I'll stick to my tasks and just ignore him.
[/quote]

Me and Kulo are enemies to the extreme, he stole my wife =3

So are me and Ernie, he stole my cat :/

And they told me you stole my child so we must duke it out :|

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1286868358' post='2482194']

Wonder where that nuke is going. :unsure:
[/quote]
Once again you read too much into things, I wouldn't fire a nuke at your nation. My attack on you was personal becasue I don't like you, look at my wars and see that my other 2 wars were against nations larger than myself, once again you only highlight things that make your point.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1286908390' post='2482658']
Once again you read too much into things, I wouldn't fire a nuke at your nation. My attack on you was personal becasue I don't like you, look at my wars and see that my other 2 wars were against nations larger than myself, once again you only highlight things that make your point.
[/quote]
:lol1:
I know you don't like me so there is no need to post it.
Hardly reading too much into it is it when you attack me.
Whoops, I seemed to have highlighted your self confirmed hatred of me.

Should I highlight something that makes no point at all?

***Thinks***

There were 28 stock emotions on my sidebar.
I used one in my post but there are still 28 in the sidebar.
Does that mean I didn't lol1.?

Don't read too much into it my friend, its a pointless comment I made and it will keep you up all night try to figure the answer.

Edit-

Walking Eye NS 2,527.779
The Bulgarian Empire NS 2,412.471
Paulinca NS 3,920.604

Yep, they look mighty larger than yourself

Edited by Son of Taeper

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1286910832' post='2482698']
Walking Eye NS 2,527.779
The Bulgarian Empire NS 2,412.471
Paulinca NS 3,920.604

Yep, they look mighty larger than yourself
[/quote]

It is always telling when someone posts post-attack NS's for nations that have lost hundreds of NS in the initial attacks and the attacker gained a bunch of tech and land.

And SoT, I was looking at your last war, this one....

[quote]10/3/2010 1:39:56 AM
"LE Defence"
*Expired*

Son of Taeper
Ruler: Son of Taeper
Lafayette Escadrille

united arks
Ruler: MIGSAM
The Phoenix Cobras[/quote]

It seems that, based on the nation charts, your NS was about 2,000 and MIGSAM was at about 1,300.

Something about throwing stones and glass houses? :rolleyes:

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 47,730 Attacking + 48,329 Defending = 96,059 Casualties
Casualty Rank: Ranked #13 of 1,488 Nations (0.87%)

I think this speaks volumes as to how I and OP fight. Sadly I won't be getting any casualties from you. <_<

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1286915009' post='2482766']Something about throwing stones and glass houses? :rolleyes:[/quote]
What about Plexiglas houses? WHAT ABOUT THOSE!

LE stats:
THEN 10/9: 278,032 ns
NOW 10/13: 194,977ns

LOSS: 83,055ns

DOH put the wrong stats in this post, I hadda fix it.

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1286915009' post='2482766']
It is always telling when someone posts post-attack NS's for nations that have lost hundreds of NS in the initial attacks and the attacker gained a bunch of tech and land.

And SoT, I was looking at your last war, this one....

It seems that, based on the nation charts, your NS was about 2,000 and MIGSAM was at about 1,300.

Something about throwing stones and glass houses? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

2675 to 3921 NS jump is rather a hefty boost for just tech and land in one day. 5 day collection may have helped an OP member a bit perhaps?

My last fight was not a war I'm afraid, it is clearly marked as "LE Defence" and there was clearly no zoom involved.

On the subject though, and only because you brought the subject up, your dec on Yandistan of Destructor Fleets looks impressive

9/152010
CowboyTX -NS 5449
declares on
Yandistan -NS 2301

3148 NS difference :blink:
That is thousands and not hundreds.

I wasn't even aware it was possible for a 5449 nation to declare on a nation that low.

Stay classy

What were you saying about stones and glass houses again?

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1286916476' post='2482787']
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 47,730 Attacking + 48,329 Defending = 96,059 Casualties
Casualty Rank: Ranked #13 of 1,488 Nations (0.87%)

I think this speaks volumes as to how I and OP fight. Sadly I won't be getting any casualties from you. <_<
[/quote]

Anyone else and I would gladly fight, but your self confessed hatred of me leads me to turtle on you.
That would be my first turtle in 12 rounds so you should consider it an honor.

Your published casualty rank leads me to think you feel more for your stats than you do for your alliance. <_<

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1286961407' post='2483446']
On the subject though, and only because you brought the subject up - [color="#0000FF"]Actually, it was you that first brought it up here:[/color] http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=93277&view=findpost&p=2482698

I wasn't even aware it was possible for a 5449 nation to declare on a nation that low. - [color="#0000FF"]It's not. That is why you need to stop citing erroneous numbers.[/color] ;)
[/quote]

That link appears to be a reply to someone else's post my friend.
I was replying to your post which may have been a reason that I quoted your post and not someone else's post.
It was you that brought up the stomping issue so you need to defend it.

On the 2nd point, it is clear to all that take the time to look that you declared on 9/15 with an NS of 5449 on a nation with 2301
That is a wicked difference and you should be ashamed of yourself accusing another nation of stomping.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1286981737' post='2483609']
it is clear to all that take the time to look that you declared on 9/15 with an NS of 5449 on a nation with 2301
[/quote]

It is clear to all (or at least all except you) that the game mechanics make your claim impossible.

And I quote:

[quote]You can declare war on anyone as long as they are within the 50% - 200% ration of your strength range.[/quote]

Would you like me to do the math for you or are you able to do it yourself?

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1286982310' post='2483614']
It is clear to all (or at least all except you) that the game mechanics make your claim impossible.

And I quote:

Would you like me to do the math for you or are you able to do it yourself?
[/quote]
You must be correct then my friend but the stats show you had 3148 higher ns on the same day you declared on that nation.

So let me get this straight. It's possible for me to declare on a nation 700 ns lower than myself, but not possible for you to declare on a nation 3148 lower than yourself. ?
The charts show otherwise my friend so the only conclusion I can come to is that not content with stomping a nation, you decided to zoom far out of his reach immediately after your stomp.
Try this-
In order to hit that nation you had to either be twice his size and then zoom, or lower than his size and then do a huge zoom

So in answer to your question, yes please, can you show us all the maths that allowed you to attack that nation on that day. ? You had to be around twice his size (4602 NS) and gain 847 NS on him which pales my 700 difference a bit. (and that assumes I was 700 higher on my dec date.
You have 3148 to account for please as you did offer to do the maths for us <_<

Edited by Son of Taeper

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1286988141' post='2483664']

You have 3148 to account for please as you did offer to do the maths for us <_<
[/quote]

50% of 5449 NS would be 2724.5 NS, which is the lowest he could have possibly declared if he had a NS level of 5499. Therefor he could not possibly have attacked a nation with 2301 NS.

I don't know anything about that war, or whether or not anyone declared down, but Thomas is right, the numbers you gave do not add up within the game mechanics.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1286915009' post='2482766']
[/quote]
Well, your words, not mine. So you agree it is possible that the nation you attacked may have lost hundreds of NS after your attack.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1286990885' post='2483689']
SoT, it is clear that the Cyber Nations Tournament Edition Information Index showed your claim to be inaccurate. And it obviously answered your other question(s) also.
[/quote]

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=All&search=yand

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=1000131

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=1000764

I think that answers all the questions.
They are CNTE hyperlinks. Are you saying they are inaccurate? If so you should post a game bug -

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=17

Surprised you never thought of posting the links, maybe you had a reason not to though.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1287013277' post='2483963']
Does this mean you won't support my app if I apply to LE?
[/quote]

I wouldn't try to block it if that's what you are asking.
Anyway, I'm out of town that day.

On my return I would be more than happy to process you :D

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1287008650' post='2483899']
50% of 5449 NS would be 2724.5 NS, which is the lowest he could have possibly declared if he had a NS level of 5499. Therefor he could not possibly have attacked a nation with 2301 NS.

I don't know anything about that war, or whether or not anyone declared down, but Thomas is right, the numbers you gave do not add up within the game mechanics.
[/quote]

Judge for yourself Mikeyrox, I cannot fudge the TE hyperlinks.
Seems he bagged the sort of NS that I did (although granted, he would have been twice the size of the nation he declared on)