2 Year Anniversary

Reltih

2 Year Anniversary Bonus!  

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think there should be a 2 year anniversary bonus both for single nations and CN's birthday. Since anyone who has stuck around here long deserves it and not a kick in the face. Also to celebrate the birthday of CN and how long it has been around. I've known many websites that haven't made it this long and it should be celebrated. I'm thinking the 2 year bonus should be +7.5 happiness since the one year was +5 happiness and +10 is a little too crazy. What do you all think?

Edit: STOP LURKING AND VOTE!!!!

Edited by Reltih

wtf explain what?

it just said explain why

Should there be a 2 Year Anniversary Bonus?

Yes [ 15 ] [93.75%]

No (explain why.) [ 1 ] [6.25%]

TBH i actually wanted to vote yes, but it was unclear to me why, and I saw the "explain why" option and i wanted to know why.

Edited by XRCatD

I'm going to be 2 here pretty soon. It would be nice.

Yes, it would be nice and it can't be that hard to add into into the game.

Don't Let us down admin.

You have 11 days left to implement it before CN 2 year birthday!!!

I think we should get +7.5 happiness since the 1 year bonus is +5 happiness.

what do you all think?

Edited by Reltih

An increase of everyones population for a day doesn't really make any difference as everyone is effected equally. I totaly agree that nations that have survived for 2 years should get a bonus however.

-Veritas

Yes and No, I could be affecting everybody equaly but only if everybody collect taxen on that date.

Yes and No, I could be affecting everybody equaly but only if everybody collect taxen on that date.

True, but what if people have been saving for it? The people who take a active role in cybernations benefit the most, since they would know that it is coming. Thus they could save up for it.

Also, can someone move this to the Suggestion Box since its becoming more of that than a discussion though it could go in both equally.

Yes i think there should be a bonus of +5 happiness! It shouldnt be only +2 happiness because it is a special occasion!

:D:D:D:D

Animation3.gif

I think it should be 7.5 since +5 was what it was for the 1 year birthday of cybernations