Kodiak Imposters

rodrod

Okay. Let's brag about the fact that thusfar your attack has been spectacularly unsuccessful.

Oh wait. You are doing a fine job with that one.

HAIL EMPEROR ROBROB!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1286318174' post='2476402']
Wow you guys don't listen very well. Abyss had nothing to do with this, in fact they where quite pissed off at me until you guys started complaining so much. It's amazing how an alliance that is apparently undefeated complains when 6-8 rogues hit them. And again with the plan. Seriously Judge, do we have to go through this again? The plan was "Let's see if I can find some friends to help me out. Oh hey Burnt, Oracular. Enema! Pimple :D Yay Burnt got Cato! Poach Eumbargo from Nascar" Bam, that was it. In fact most of the planning was done after the original wars went out. Also, yes you anarchied me. It only took 6 of you to do it, but I shall congratulate you on your "victory" anyway. Maybe next time you can brag about something worth while please?
[/quote]
in short your just mad that your plan failed epically

[quote name='Demonic' timestamp='1286321753' post='2476471']
[/quote]
You people keep missing the fact that there was no plan. Come back and try again when you learn to read. I hear Hooked on Phonics is good for 4 year old's, maybe it'll be good for you too.

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1286316503' post='2476364']
"OH GOD YOU'RE SO SILLY I CAN'T TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY"
Have you ever made a genuine thought in your life?
And no, I haven't changed tone. I simply stated we don't want your crappy half of the members, so quit being pretentious.
[/quote]
Didn't change tone? That's another good one. You guys are dedicated. Unfortunately you don't seem to understand context. I was talking about attention whoring and nothing else. I'm not going to get involved in all the stupid points you guys are making about who is who and why there is a war so please don't interject that irrelevant information into replies to my posts and please be a little more subtle when insulting me.

[quote]
This is the first time here that I don't understand what you're even trying to say, much less convey. Are we the one's saying "no u," to your "ego", or the one's with "inflated sense of self"? Because honestly, they both apply to you & co. As for hilarity? I'm glad you're starting to see things from our perspective.
[/quote]
Again, I find it quite funny that you can't understand my post since that is just about the gist of the post you quoted. I thought it was pretty clear the first time but I'll break it down for you. You're right that I never mentioned whose ego etc. because it can be argued for both sides. "Oh my God Grabem? Are you saying you can actually see the problems with both sides?! You must be the first person to do that!" you say.

I'll elaborate... People have called Judge out before about having a big ego but I think he is doing something more close to trashtalking for a genuine war where he has a justifiable reason to post and even brag. He does go a bit over the top and you (I believe it was you who said it) were right in saying it might have been better for him to just keep quiet but he does have quite a mouth on him. You guys on the other hand (I'm sorry, only rodrod. Wouldn't want to lump everyone together and generalize like you did above. It's not like I ever posted about how 1337 my CN skills are or anything so no need to discuss my ego.) are creating an artificial situation to put yourselves in the spotlight and also to generally **** with people. I think that would be considered unadulterated attention whoring.

[quote name='Demonic' timestamp='1286321753' post='2476471']
[/quote]
What are you talking about?

If I wanted a plan, it'd be for instance to attack your alliance, you'd cave after token resistance, and then collaborate with me, your conqueror.

As you said,

"action speaks louder then words and at least my actions did not make me look like a coward."

Okay, sorry, I can't read that without laughing. Rodrod, you want to try?

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1286325399' post='2476578']

If I wanted a plan, it'd be for instance to attack your alliance, you'd cave after token resistance, and then collaborate with me, your conqueror.

As you said,

"action speaks louder then words and at least my actions did not make me look like a coward."

Okay, sorry, I can't read that without laughing. Rodrod, you want to try?
[/quote]
I spit my coke out, it's just too rich. Not sure what kind of coward attacks, totally outnumbered, with not allies or hope of help, because he believes in something. In fact I think that's the opposite of the definition of coward amirite?

[quote name='Grabem' timestamp='1286323157' post='2476506']
Didn't change tone? That's another good one. You guys are dedicated. Unfortunately you don't seem to understand context. I was talking about attention whoring and nothing else. I'm not going to get involved in all the stupid points you guys are making about who is who and why there is a war so please don't interject that irrelevant information into replies to my posts and please be a little more subtle when insulting me.[/quote]
Oh how silly of me. To think when you said tone, I thought you meant tone.

See, I explain very carefully, and I always love the human reaction to keep arguing no matter how wrong they are, or how hard they have to think to do their mental gymnastics. I see you're a selective listener. Reader, if you're going to be literal. It's really cute.

[quote]
Again, I find it quite funny that you can't understand my post since that is just about the gist of the post you quoted. I thought it was pretty clear the first time but I'll break it down for you. You're right that I never mentioned whose ego etc. because it can be argued for both sides. "Oh my God Grabem? Are you saying you can actually see the problems with both sides?! You must be the first person to do that!" you say.
[/quote]
It's almost like you're rewording bits and pieces of what I say then throwing them back at me at insults.

Hmmm....

[i]Never.[/i]

And no, I don't recall saying that. But, I'm glad you guys admit you have egos again. We don't. Congratulations, spin that as a victory too. We all know how good you guys are at that.

[quote]
I'll elaborate... People have called Judge out before about having a big ego but I think he is doing something more close to trashtalking for a genuine war where he has a justifiable reason to post and even brag. He does go a bit over the top and you (I believe it was you who said it) were right in saying it might have been better for him to just keep quiet but he does have quite a mouth on him. You guys on the other hand (I'm sorry, only rodrod. Wouldn't want to lump everyone together and generalize like you did above. It's not like I ever posted about how 1337 my CN skills are or anything so no need to discuss my ego.) are creating an artificial situation to put yourselves in the spotlight and also to generally **** with people. I think that would be considered unadulterated attention whoring.
[/quote]
It's not just Judge. In fact, I have yet to talk with one of you that isn't amazingly egotistical. Judge is just a megalomaniac. There literally isn't an exception.

And no, I wasn't telling that just to Judge.

[i]You guys are dedicated. Unfortunately you don't seem to understand context.[/i]

Modified for tags.

Edited by 2burnt2eat

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1286326429' post='2476604']
Oh how silly of me. To think when you said tone, I thought you meant tone.
[/quote]
Apology accepted. It's a common mistake.

[quote]See, I explain very carefully, and I always love the human reaction to keep arguing no matter how wrong they are, or how hard they have to think to do their mental gymnastics. I see you're a selective listener. Reader, if you're going to be literal. It's really cute.[/quote]
Again, I have no idea what relevance there is to this. What you quoted and what you wrote to reply to that quoted text does not make any sense. I don't know what "mental gymnastics" you are talking about either but I'd love for you to give me an example. Also if you could directly point to where I was being selective instead of just claiming that I am, it would be much appreciated.

[quote]Yo

It's almost like you're rewording bits and pieces of what I say then throwing them back at me at insults.

Hmmm....

[i]Never.[/i]

And no, I don't recall saying that. But, I'm glad you guys admit you have egos again. We don't. Congratulations, spin that as a victory too. We all know how good you guys are at that.[/quote]
Wow... just wow. Where did I reword anything? Where was any part of that quoted section insulting? The only thing remotely insulting would have been when I said I would break it down and explain it after you said you didn't understand, a response to your question and something you've done several times in this thread already. If you think the little bit I put in quotation marks was supposed to be an actual quote then I am really surprised. Perhaps I should have clearly indicated it was sarcasm from a hypothetical reader. It was an attempt to show a moderate and third party view but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

[quote]It's not just Judge. In fact, I have yet to talk with one of you that isn't amazingly egotistical. Judge is just a megalomaniac. There literally isn't an exception.

And no, I wasn't telling that just to Judge.[/quote]
Again I ask how [b]I[/b] am being egotistical. I posted in this thread first with a short bit about the lack of alliance seniority and then have since been talking with you about attention whoring. I have also done my best to keep all the chest thumping about stats and reasons for war out of discussion. Do I just have such a massive ego because I am having a discussion with you? Perhaps I have a massive ego because I seem to be the only one to see both sides. Or maybe this is just more of the "no u" I mentioned in my earlier post. If you're going to keep this up you can save the both of us a lot of time by just typing those three letters.

Is this still about the Kodiak civil war, or has it turned into bickering? To many post's to read =3

Now... I think both sides are unfit to rule this alliance and it should be disbanded. Or given to OB. But not the Warriors because they would let it continue. Maybe OP, although, OB claimed first. Either that or Kodiak Corps will just have to realize it was a joke, and things would have gone smoother if they just lol'd about it =3

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1286320293' post='2476442']
kodiac declares war on kodiac.. nice :smug:
[/quote]

Where have you been? They aren't Kodiak Corps. Nobody in Kodiak Corps has single digit days in our AA.

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1286325699' post='2476586']
I spit my coke out, it's just too rich. Not sure what kind of coward attacks, totally outnumbered, with not allies or hope of help, because he believes in something. In fact I think that's the opposite of the definition of coward amirite?
[/quote]

Nope. Your a coward. Day in, Day out. In fact your the crown prince of Drama Queens. That's all this is, it is a spotlight for you. You could state that your not a coward if you we're to have your own AA of 6-8 ppl and have attacked us. Oh, and maybe had anarchied even one of us. I have a way to solve this though. It is to take his spotlight away. I am requesting that no one that does not support them post here any longer. Then they'll die of 'Look at me!' Starvation. Just let them post whatever they want. That way they can have their own little private tantrum alone with their supporters.

Edited by JudgeX

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1286333124' post='2476752']
Is this still about the Kodiak civil war, or has it turned into bickering? To many post's to read =3

Now... I think both sides are unfit to rule this alliance and it should be disbanded. Or given to OB. But not the Warriors because they would let it continue. Maybe OP, although, OB claimed first. Either that or Kodiak Corps will just have to realize it was a joke, and things would have gone smoother if they just lol'd about it =3
[/quote]
You sir are my hero. You deserve a medal.

And Judge, your ego won't let you stop posting here, because you love knowing that you beat down 6-8 rogues. Good job bro, good job.

[quote name='Grabem' timestamp='1286332345' post='2476721']

Again I ask how [b]I[/b] am being egotistical. I posted in this thread first with a short bit about the lack of alliance seniority and then have since been talking with you about attention whoring. I have also done my best to keep all the chest thumping about stats and reasons for war out of discussion. Do I just have such a massive ego because I am having a discussion with you? Perhaps I have a massive ego because I seem to be the only one to see both sides. Or maybe this is just more of the "no u" I mentioned in my earlier post. If you're going to keep this up you can save the both of us a lot of time by just typing those three letters.
[/quote]
No u! First of all, every one of you guys that I've talked too has some sort of ego. I will admit that yours is significantly smaller than Judge's, but it still quite sizable. You guys have had successes this round, great for you, but that doesn't mean you're invincible. Also, I'm glad you can see it from both sides. I am well aware that by definition I am many of the things Judge calls me, although I would not classify myself as a coward. Though apparently standing for something you believe in is cowardice according to Judge, but I digress.

Edited by rodrod

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1286333124' post='2476752']

[/quote]
I don't know what you're talking about, we have been lol'ing about it.

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1286335401' post='2476817']
You sir are my hero. You deserve a medal.

And Judge, your ego won't let you stop posting here, because you love knowing that you beat down 6-8 rogues. Good job bro, good job.[/quote]
You still mad that we put you into anarchy before you anarchied Judge? :lol1:
[quote]
No u! First of all, every one of you guys that I've talked too has some sort of ego. I will admit that yours is significantly smaller than Judge's, but it still quite sizable. You guys have had successes this round, great for you, but that doesn't mean you're invincible. Also, I'm glad you can see it from both sides. I am well aware that by definition I am many of the things Judge calls me, although I would not classify myself as a coward. Though apparently standing for something you believe in is cowardice according to Judge, but I digress.[/quote]
Who doesn't have an ego in TE? (I heard memoryproblems has the biggest) When did we ever say that we were invincible? You're not a coward, you're just an attention whore.

How come you don't visit anymore?

Edited by Admir

[quote name='Admir' timestamp='1286336142' post='2476838']
I don't know what you're talking about, we have been lol'ing about it.
You still mad that we put you into anarchy before you anarchied Judge? :lol1:

How come you don't visit anymore?

[/quote]

Judge isn't, he's doing something that resembles "BAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

Nah, it's all good. It only took six of you, I'm sure that's an accomplishment for you guys and everything.

You guys can't take jokes and everyone get's butthurt. Plus you're all boring now. You've said the same things over, and over, and over, and over again. So you guys can come visit #KodiakCorps if you'd like.

Edit: fixed quote tag

Edited by rodrod

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1286338153' post='2476880']
Judge isn't, he's doing something that resembles "BAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"[/quote]
Nope
[quote]
Nah, it's all good. It only took six of you, I'm sure that's an accomplishment for you guys and everything.[/quote]
Sure is. You're in anarchy and Judge isn't.
[quote]You guys can't take jokes and everyone get's butthurt. Plus you're all boring now. You've said the same things over, and over, and over, and over again. So you guys can come visit #KodiakCorps if you'd like.

Edit: fixed quote tag[/quote]
It looks like you and 2burnt are the only ones that are butthurt. We're just laughing at you guys for failing miserably at whatever you were trying to accomplish.

Calling me boring really hurts, I thought we were bff's. :(

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1286325399' post='2476578']

[/quote]
shall i buy you a book? as you didn't even read the whole story, but the catch is you gotta be able to read above the 3rd grade level.

[quote]Now... I think both sides are unfit to rule this alliance and it should be disbanded. Or given to OB. But not the Warriors because they would let it continue. Maybe OP, although, OB claimed first. Either that or Kodiak Corps will just have to realize it was a joke, and things would have gone smoother if they just lol'd about it =3 [/quote]

I'd dare you to beat us for them on the battlefield :P

I believe I've uncovered rodrod and 2burnt2eat's playbook

1) make plan, viability or practicality not required.
2) hastily execute plan without vision or competence
3) when plan inevitably fails, pretend there was never a plan to begin with.

I have to say, while you've executed your plan poorly, you've done an amazing job following the procedures you live by.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1286340068' post='2476918']
I'd dare you to beat us for them on the battlefield :P

I believe I've uncovered rodrod and 2burnt2eat's playbook

1) make plan, viability or practicality not required.
2) hastily execute plan without vision or competence
3) when plan inevitably fails, pretend there was never a plan to begin with.

I have to say, while you've executed your plan poorly, you've done an amazing job following the procedures you live by.
[/quote]

I'd love to hold you up to that challenge, but unfortunately the other 2 powerpuff girls are dead. So with my hands full dealing with Mojo Jojo (The Gangrene Gang, Fuzzy Lumpkins, Him, Mister Mime, The Rowdyruff Boys, Princess Morbucks, The Amoeba Boys, The Powerpunk Girls, Sedusa, and Dick Hardly [still a lol name] are all dead too, dealing with the same incident the 2 other powerpuff girls died from as well.)

Anyways, I'd love to reciprocate your request, but Mojo Jojo is being a nuisance.

Until then...

[img]http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac118/fuyushimoshi/thelastpowerpuff.jpg[/img]

As 'The Last Powerpuff' (movie pending), I support the coalition of OB, OP, The Warriors, Kodiak Corps, and the false Kodiak Corps (whomever that may be). May you roll your enemies (and allies for what its worth) swiftly and efficiently.

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1286338153' post='2476880']
You guys can't take jokes and everyone get's butthurt. Plus you're all boring now. You've said the same things over, and over, and over, and over again. So you guys can come visit #KodiakCorps if you'd like.
[/quote]

Wow, you are still going with this joke argument, really? I think to sum up your argument, it was a joke and we had no plan. Yeah, we get that too thanks for overstating it constantly. But honestly you did have a plan as you set it up because JudgeX has an "ego" and by the summation of the topic you wanted some attention too. :wacko:

But the funniest thing about this is that you anarchied one nation so with that let me :lol1: and watch this mindless dribble progress.

[quote name='Demonic' timestamp='1286339363' post='2476903']
shall i buy you a book? as you didn't even read the whole story, but the catch is you gotta be able to read above the 3rd grade level.
[/quote]
Buy me a book? Sure bro, for fiction I like fantasy, LoTR style is my favorite. Scifi is pretty cool too I guess. I'd like the newer star wars books if you could get that for me. Non Fiction would have to be book on politics and economics. Maybe a few biographies of famous classic rock musicians. Thanks bro, you're so thoughtful.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by rodrod

[quote name='Demonic' timestamp='1286339363' post='2476903']
[/quote]
HAHA. FUNNY AND ORIGINAL.

Everything you're not.

The rest of you can keep whining. 'Tis everything we all signed-up for on a whim.

One thing that does strike me is how often you guys have to stand on bold faced lies to try to defend yourselves. Shows just how much these selective readers know, eh rodrod?

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1286342891' post='2476946']
HAHA. FUNNY AND ORIGINAL.

Everything you're not.

The rest of you can keep whining. 'Tis everything we all signed-up for on a whim.

One thing that does strike me is how often you guys have to stand on bold faced lies to try to defend yourselves. Shows just how much these selective readers know, eh rodrod?
[/quote]
Why look at the message of the whole post when you can look at one quote and spin it to benefit you? I mean come on burnt, get with the times. Logic and effort are overrated, much less actually having a valid point. You ask too much from them!

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1286343384' post='2476951']
Why look at the message of the whole post when you can look at one quote and spin it to benefit you? I mean come on burnt, get with the times. Logic and effort are overrated, much less actually having a valid point. You ask too much from them!
[/quote]

You're right. I think it's time we just respond in witty one-liners.

Nobody can say we didn't try to liberate them from stupidity though.