New Version with No Reset

Sephiroth

I think their should be a version of CN similar to tournament edition (more fast paced), but it doesn't reset and is a consistent world like standard edition is. I think foreign aid should be allowed in the new version, it could also be the a place to test game changes before implementing them into standard edition.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284304105' post='2450947']
Everything can be bought in larger batches in CN:TE as well.
[/quote]
So you want a new CN:SE, but faster-paced so that there can be an even bigger rift between the new players and the old ones. I've got a hunch that's not going to happen. Ever.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284283327' post='2450820']
I think their should be a version of CN similar to tournament edition (more fast paced), but it doesn't reset and is a consistent world like standard edition is. I think foreign aid should be allowed in the new version, it could also be the a place to test game changes before implementing them into standard edition.
[/quote]

I have a feeling that you don't actually mean quite what you just said, because it doesn't sound like a great idea. Are you proposing that this replace Tournament Edition? I thought the whole point of TE was that it was very different from regular CN, and thus people would have a reason to play both versions. If you make TE more like SE, the already-small player base will most likely decrease further.

[quote name='dy Cazaril' timestamp='1284322460' post='2451326']
I have a feeling that you don't actually mean quite what you just said, because it doesn't sound like a great idea. Are you proposing that this replace Tournament Edition? I thought the whole point of TE was that it was very different from regular CN, and thus people would have a reason to play both versions. If you make TE more like SE, the already-small player base will most likely decrease further.
[/quote]
I don't think it should replace TE, but be a third server. The foreign aid cap could be fully removed allowing new players to catch up quick through aid, also less time between wonder purchases.