The Blood Brothers Announcement

KOwens06

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100404030952/cybernations/images/d/d3/TBB_Flag.png[/img][/center]

One-hundred sixty days ago we came into existence and signed a protectorate with TOOL. These recent days have been odd, chaotic and a little disturbing. It comes with a heavy heart that The Blood Brothers are canceling said protectorate with TOOL:

[Quote]Article 6
6.1 This pact may be canceled after 5 days notice, which must be received and discussed privately and in a diplomatic manner[/Quote]

I wish TOOL the best in the future, and we still have many friends under that banner.
tigersgo09 :wub:

A new protectorate will be posted in a matter of minutes so if you raid us, yeah, you'll be dealing with someone :) myself included.

And for the last part of this message, my government has gone through substantial changes; mainly the cabinet I started with has either gotten bored or quit, so here are my current office-holders:

Duke: Peter Puffer, The Brains of the Operation
Secretary of Internal Affairs: LtPebble
Secretary of Defense: Machanidas
Secretary of Foreign Affairs: Clash
Grand Poobah: Che Lenin

As always you can stop by #blood and hang out and talk.

Edited by KOwens06

It's very sad to see you all go. You all have tremendous potential, and hopefully one day I will see you vying for position with some of the stronger alliances. :) It's been a great ride with y'all and I wish the best of luck to you in the future!

Blood is in good hands. :)

You seem to have shed bestruler. Congrats on that, he was an incompetent flake. He joined and left my former alliance 3-4 times. I honestly lost count. The last time he came back, he swore he would never leave but then he left a couple days later.

My confidence in your alliance's future increased exponentially at seeing he was gone.

Not sure canceling on TOOL was advisable. They are really slow to move, sure, but that can be both a good and bad thing. But hey, TOOL might have let you have actual thoughts and opinions, as evidenced by their extended tolerance of Argent, now that you're a supercomplainer shill, you don't have to think!

Edit: bad grammar and spelling, pot meet kettle, etc.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1284082167' post='2448292']
You seem to have shed bestruler. Congrats on that, he was an incompetent flake. He joined and left my former alliance 3-4 times. I honestly lost count. The last time he came back, he swore he would never leave but then he left a couple days later.

My confidence in your alliance's future increased exponentially at seeing he was gone.

Not sure canceling on TOOL was advisable. They are really slow to move, sure, but that can be both a good and bad thing. But hey, TOOL might have let you have actual thoughts and opinions, as evidenced by their extended tolerance of Argent, now that you're a supercomplainer shill, you don't have to think!

[/quote]

Slow to move? Have evidence of that? I can assure you all of our protectorates if they have an issue, we're there and we're there to back them up in a second. Taking a day to make sure all government is onboard is not slow-moving.

Also sad to see you go, BB but wish you luck in the future.

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1284082167' post='2448292']
But hey, TOOL might have let you have actual thoughts and opinions, as evidenced by their extended tolerance of Argent, now that you're a supercomplainer shill, you don't have to think!

[/quote]

Wow, at the very least it's a good thing you're not trying to come off as rational anymore.

Edited by Balder

[quote name='dragonknight1000' timestamp='1284070581' post='2448062']
sad to see friends split ways (I like TBB while I was a TOOL, still do, so best wishes to both parties)
[/quote]

You weren't in TOOL while we were protecting TBB though... :P

I hope you guys find what you are looking for.

Edited by the dakotans