Kerberos Nexus Announcement

Sephiroth

People are going to be supporting Methrage regardless of what the circumstances behind this dispute are simply because they're against GOONS. That's how politics (OOC: "Roleplaying" :rolleyes: ) on Planet Bob work.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was perma-ZI by GOONS for months, only being able to fight back getting some secret aid occasionally. It wasn't until a friend decided they would rather pay the $90m to GOONS instead of me fighting an endless war with them, since a nation at 0 Infra and Bill Lock obviously can't pay anything it was GOONS deciding to PZI me unless others stepped in. GOONS got their undeserved $90m and still haven't stopped trying to provoke me, now they will get well deserved pay back for everything they've done to my nation over months of bill lock and since then. I have more reason to attack GOONS than anyone and valid CB.

[quote name='The Reccesion' timestamp='1283497005' post='2440137']
Yeah but he said you guys can't hit his buddy back and if you do you guys don't get reps. That is where everything goes wrong. Threats are taken very seriously nowadays... ask TOP and co. :P
[/quote]
For the second time, he said if we hit his buddy back we don't get reps. WE DIDN'T. But he declared on us anyway. So why are you supporting him?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283497096' post='2440140']
I was attacked by GOONS until I wrote a short essay, which I repeatedly refused to do.
[/quote]

You missed a fact there, buddy. Speaking of par for the course, how bout that game of mini golf? I've been waiting an awful long time.

I was perma-ZI by GOONS for months, only being able to fight back getting some secret aid occasionally. It wasn't until a friend decided they would rather pay the $90m to GOONS instead of me fighting an endless war with them, since a nation at 0 Infra and Bill Lock obviously can't pay anything it was GOONS deciding to PZI me unless others stepped in. GOONS got their undeserved $90m and still haven't stopped trying to provoke me, now they will get well deserved pay back for everything they've done to my nation over months of bill lock and since then. I have more reason to attack GOONS than anyone and valid CB.
[/quote]

translated into sanity: "I interfered with GOONS by aiding nations they were at war with, fought countless wars with GOONS until I was decimated, and someone out of the kindness of their heart bought my freedom to give me a second chance, only so I could up and mess with GOONS again. I strive for attention, and this is the only way I can appear relevant".

[quote name='magicmountain' timestamp='1283497293' post='2440146']
You missed a fact there, buddy. Speaking of par for the course, how bout that game of mini golf? I've been waiting an awful long time.
[/quote]
You skipped the part were the "short essay" included sensitive names of individuals corresponding to real characters and your fictional story you wanted me to write and fill in the blanks for you...

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283497188' post='2440143']
For the second time, he said if we hit his buddy back we don't get reps. WE DIDN'T. But he declared on us anyway. So why are you supporting him?
[/quote]
Tbh, I'm not really supporting him. I am just saying what I have read. I have said Meth deserves to get rolled a couple of times in this thread, but my main point was GOONS coming in here and making this more complicated than it needed to be is stupid. You guys don't need to talk !@#$ about him, that makes you guys look bad. Not that you guys probably care. :P

Only reason I'm in this thread is because it is amusing and its funner than most things around here. Thus me liking Meth a bit.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283497425' post='2440151']
You skipped the part were the "short essay" included sensitive names of individuals corresponding to in-game characters and your fictional story you wanted me to write and fill in the blanks for you...
[/quote]

That came much later, all you had to do at first was write about how sorry you were. I don't blame you for having a foggy memory though, what with your sleeping habits and all.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283497425' post='2440151']
You skipped the part were the "short essay" included sensitive names of individuals corresponding to in-game characters and your fictional story you wanted me to write and fill in the blanks for you...
[/quote]

what's a 'sensitive name'? You mean like "Theodore"?

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1283497529' post='2440157']
what's a 'sensitive name'? You mean like "Theodore"?
[/quote]
A name you shouldn't know, maybe "confidential name" would make you understand better?

Also I recommend all GOONS who aren't stuck because of means out of their control to join Kerberos Nexus for this war at least.

I was perma-ZI by GOONS for months[/quote]

You obviously don't understand the concept of "permanent". There's probably no point in explaining it to you. Also "for months" was a couple of weeks. Even your perception of time is out of whack.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283497096' post='2440140']only being able to fight back getting some secret aid occasionally.[/quote]

Ah, so you admit you were losing badly and wouldn't have survived as long as you did if not for the fact that people were funding you? That's pretty much what you just said.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283497096' post='2440140']It wasn't until a friend decided they would rather pay the $90m to GOONS instead of me fighting an endless war with them, since a nation at 0 Infra and Bill Lock obviously can't pay anything it was GOONS deciding to PZI me unless others stepped in. GOONS got their undeserved $90m[/quote]

I can agree the money was undeserved, or at least that they shouldn't have bothered. If TOP didn't have buyer's remorse immediately, I'm sure they do now. I'd like to ask them how they feel about how you've treated their generosity.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283497096' post='2440140']and still haven't stopped trying to provoke me[/quote]

Sticks and stones, buddy. Be a grownup. People say all kinds of stuff and if you're going to declare war on anyone who questions your sanity, it's a huge sign of immaturity as well as a quick route to destruction. If GOONS declared war on everyone who talked ill of us, we'd probably be a smoldering crater and our allies would have given up on us long ago. And we have 300+ nations. What makes you think you can get away with it?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283497096' post='2440140']now they will get well deserved pay back for everything they've done to my nation[/quote]

Okay, so you just said you had no chance of winning against us before and in the same post, you said you're going to give us our well deserved pay back, when you have significantly lower NS than last time you pulled this on us?

Do you not understand why we think you're insane, Methrage? Seriously, you don't get why we make passing remarks every time you open your mouth?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283497742' post='2440160']
A name you shouldn't know, maybe "confidential name" would make you understand better?
[/quote]

No, what do you mean? :awesome:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283497742' post='2440160']
Also I recommend all GOONS who aren't stuck because of means out of their control to join Kerberos Nexus for this war at least.
[/quote]
Oh god, this is in the same vein as my sig. :lol1:

:rolleyes:

Well, you know where to find me when you want to hit the back nine. You should really take me up on this, not only am I terrible at mini golf but it might help you relax.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1283497757' post='2440162']
Ah, so you admit you were losing badly and wouldn't have survived as long as you did if not for the fact that people were funding you? That's pretty much what you just said.
[/quote]
Don't aid your little nations during the war, tell me how that works out for you. I mean who has ever won 6v1 battles for a month and could still be able to fight longer? So don't pride yourself over having Meth get aid when you guys fought him. ;)

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1283497757' post='2440162']
You obviously don't understand the concept of "permanent". There's probably no point in explaining it to you. Also "for months" was a couple of weeks. Even your perception of time is out of whack.

I can agree the money was undeserved, or at least that they shouldn't have bothered. If TOP didn't have buyer's remorse immediately, I'm sure they do now. I'd like to ask them how they feel about how you've treated their generosity.

Sticks and stones, buddy. Be a grownup. People say all kinds of stuff and if you're going to declare war on anyone who questions your sanity, it's a huge sign of immaturity as well as a quick route to destruction. If GOONS declared war on everyone who talked ill of us, we'd probably be a smoldering crater and our allies would have given up on us long ago. And we have 300+ nations. What makes you think you can get away with it?

Okay, so you just said you had no chance of winning against us before and in the same post, you said you're going to give us our well deserved pay back, when you have significantly lower NS than last time you pulled this on us?

Do you not understand why we think you're insane, Methrage? Seriously, you don't get why we make passing remarks every time you open your mouth?
[/quote]
I'm fighting 5 GOONS nations, I have one in anarachy already and haven't even used nukes yet. They haven't even come close to putting me in anarchy. Maybe when you make it so it feels like I'm losing rather than money dropping on me I'll take your threats of PZI more seriously. So far you've given me 5 tech farms to fill some slots. B-)

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283497964' post='2440167']
I'm fighting 5 GOONS nations, I have one in anarachy already and haven't even used nukes yet. They haven't even come close to putting me in anarchy. Maybe when you make it so it feels like I'm losing rather than money dropping on me I'll take your threats of PZI more seriously. So far you've given me 5 tech farms to fill some slots. B-)
[/quote]

PLEASE. You're on day ONE of your little crusade, little man. You managed to raid three guys unaware. Of course you succeeded in your initial attacks. If you failed, that would take an incredible amount of ineptitude.
The other two who hit you back have succeeded and your counter-attacks against them have failed. Those "5 tech farms" are 3 tech farms at most, if you're extraordinarily lucky and they don't fight back.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1283498291' post='2440172']
PLEASE. You're on day ONE of your little crusade, little man. You managed to raid three guys unaware. Of course you succeeded in your initial attacks. If you failed, that would take an incredible amount of ineptitude.
The other two who hit you back have succeeded and your counter-attacks against them have failed. Those "5 tech farms" are 3 tech farms at most, if you're extraordinarily lucky and they don't fight back.
[/quote]
I enough nukes to knock them all down into tech farm range if you guys don't agree to white peace by then.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283498373' post='2440173']
I enough nukes to knock them all down into tech farm range if you guys don't agree to white peace by then.
[/quote]

we won't. Have fun dealing with that 1000 infra barrier again....it'll be coming up in your rearview fairly soon here.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1283498437' post='2440175']
we won't. Have fun dealing with that 1000 infra barrier again....it'll be coming up in your rearview fairly soon here.
[/quote]
I was under the 1k barrier when the threats from you guys began yesterday, so going back below it would mean you guys have gotten me where I started in this war. I'm sure you'll feel like you really accomplished something.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283498373' post='2440173']
[/quote]
Not only will you be spending $500,000 per nuke to do less damage than that but we give out awards for getting nuked. Actually there's one for fighting you too. The people who declared on you are fully aware and looking forward to being nuked. Nuke anyone you want.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283499164' post='2440185']
Not only will you be spending $500,000 per nuke to do less damage than that but we give out awards for getting nuked. Actually there's one for fighting you too. The people who declared on you are fully aware and looking forward to being nuked. Nuke anyone you want.
[/quote]
I currently have 5 nukes that can't be spied away, only thing to do is launch one on each of them unless they surrender individually or you agree to an alliance wise white peace.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283499049' post='2440184']
I'm sure you'll feel like you really accomplished something.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.heisanevilgenius.com/cybernations/meth_accomplishment.PNG[/img]

What do you feel like you've accomplished?

Edited by Dr Beefstupid

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283499271' post='2440186']
I currently have 5 nukes that can't be spied away, only thing to do is launch one on each of them unless they surrender individually or you agree to an alliance wise white peace.
[/quote]

Oh look, you're begging for white peace again. It's not going to happen. It didn't happen last time, and it won't happen now. Our smaller nations will enjoy you wasting nukes on them, as they get a prize for being nuked. It's win-win for us. :blush:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283499271' post='2440186']
[/quote]
I just said you should launch them all you want and nobody cares if you do. So do it. I look forward to you having 0 nukes tomorrow after you launch them on all 5 nations you're fighting. If you don't I will be disappointed, because you keep talking about doing it. So do it.