Kerberos Nexus Announcement

Sephiroth

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283489489' post='2439939']
Not really, but its not about GOONS either. Just changing the topic away from you guys for a bit, as nobody care about GOONS.
[/quote]

You are the insult master. You're also delusional....but I'm pretty sure you knew that already. Since your other nation there decided to go rogue on us, and knowing your inability to form a coherent thought when attempting to conduct negotiations, it's all-too evident that you're doomed to repeat your past with us. If you don't want us involved, control your members. Er, member. Control your member. Haha.

Edited by nippy

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1283489714' post='2439943']
You are the insult master. You're also delusional....but I'm pretty sure you knew that already. Since your brother there decided to go rogue on us, and knowing your inability to form a coherent thought when attempting to conduct negotiations, it's all-too evident that you're doomed to repeat your past with us. If you don't want us involved, control your members. Er, member. Control your member. Haha.
[/quote]
Already got one of your guys in anarchy with quad attacks at update, because I as well know from my history with you guys reps will not be paid and this will be go on for a while.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Creeping Death' timestamp='1283490700' post='2439971']
I'm sure you will maybe, just possibly leave a scratch on GOONS...

nah...
[/quote]
GOONS aren't as combat ready as VE nations, I'll admit you guys guys knocked my health down pretty fast but GOONS can't come out of this without taking heavy damage. I'll still consider white peace should GOONS want it though.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283490825' post='2439977']
GOONS aren't as combat ready as VE nations, I'll admit you guys guys knocked my health down pretty fast but GOONS can't come out of this without taking heavy damage. I'll still consider white peace should GOONS want it though.
[/quote]

Oh... I forgot they can't just aid their nations...

[quote name='Creeping Death' timestamp='1283490896' post='2439979']
Oh... I forgot they can't just aid their nations...
[/quote]
GOONS have no wonders almost which is the main difference, aid doesn't do much for a nation who can't use it properly.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283490825' post='2439977']
[/quote]

Hahaha...poor Yev. He tried to keep you out of trouble, and you just can't stay away from us. Excellent. We'll be ZI'ing you again, it seems. It's too bad you're so far down that I can't have a crack at you again.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283490967' post='2439980']
GOONS have no wonders almost which is the main difference, aid doesn't do much for a nation who can't use it properly.
[/quote]
You've got to be kidding me. People only aided you thinking you were looking for a second chance to chill out.. Now you gone and done this, pretty inconsiderate to them.. well the ones who didn't just pay you for entertainment at least.

[quote name='Creeping Death' timestamp='1283491109' post='2439984']
You've got to be kidding me. People only aided you thinking you were looking for a second chance to chill out.. Now you gone and done this, pretty inconsiderate to them.. well the ones who didn't just pay you for entertainment at least.
[/quote]
I wasn't planning this and offered peace to GOONS. Anyways I'm up to 5 nukes at least and ready to help knock GOONS down some, hopefully helping out some of those many unaligned and small alliances they raid constantly.

Anyways all who want to join the good fight are welcome to join Kerberos Nexus temporary if they want. Unloading those nukes is the funnest thing you'll ever do, especially on deserving targets.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283491442' post='2439991']
I wasn't planning this and offered peace to GOONS. Anyways I'm up to 5 nukes at least and ready to help knock GOONS down some, hopefully helping out some of those many unaligned and small alliances they raid constantly.

Anyways all who want to join the good fight are welcome to join Kerberos Nexus temporary if they want. Unloading those nukes is the funnest thing you'll ever do, especially on deserving targets.
[/quote]

If by 'offered peace' you mean 'declared on three GOONS nations', then yes...you offered peace. As I stated before, you're delusional. I'm enjoying watching you throw away your reputation. You're once again a liability to those who have supported you in the past. Congratulations.

Dear Methrage:

Are you seriously this stupid?

Are you serious!? Are you seriously this stupid?

Thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being this stupid. I was disappointed that VE peaced out with you so easily but now I can see you are absolutely eager for self-destruction which will be very fun indeed to witness and be part of. TOP's dollars well spent.

Oh yeah, more on topic about your alliance announcement:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283446480' post='2439246']
Internally we are making some changes to our gov system,

[b]Nexus Sovereign[/b] - Methrage (Leader of the Alliance)
[b]Cobra Commander[/b] - Nicholai (Second in Command)

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH[/quote]

There's two of you. No one cares.

Oh, and I hope this shows everyone how untrustworthy you are. Get people to send you aid for rebuilding and then immediately start another war so it can go completely to waste. This is the most excellent way to make enemies out of your friends, Methrage, and I can't wait for the day when no one will put up with you anymore.

Edited by Dr Beefstupid

Don't you feel the slightest bit of remorse that TOP paid $90m for your freedom and all you've done is embarrass them even more?

Also in case anyone is wondering any aid going to Kerberos Nexus will be considered an act of war against GOONS.

Edited by Biazt

You guys stalking me to no end on these forums is part of the reason negotiation with you guys doesn't seem all that thrilling and reason for me to back my alliance member who felt provoked from you guys and attacked. I can't blame him for wanting to hit you guys and you have no reputation for me to destroy, so this is a waste of my time either way and if you think anyone takes a comment posted by GOONS seriously ever, then you're mistaken.

Only reason GOONS are still around is you're a convenient tech farm for some strong alliance and nobody has found you guys to be worth destroying yet.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283492034' post='2440003']
You guys stalking me to no end on these forums is part of the reason negotiation with you guys doesn't seem all that thrilling and reason for me to back my alliance member who felt provoked from you guys and attacked. I can't blame him for wanting to hit you guys and you have no reputation for me to destroy, so this is a waste of my time either way and if you think anyone takes a comment posted by GOONS seriously ever, then you're mistaken.

Only reason GOONS are still around is you're a convenient tech farm for some strong alliance and nobody has found you guys to be worth destroying yet.
[/quote]
So basically you're delusional because you think we're somehow stalking you on these forums, and yet we're so boring that we're not even worth you going to war with, especially since we have no reputation to destroy and nothing we say is of any consequence. Yet you still declared war on us.

Methrage logic here folks.

Edited by Biazt

[quote name='Biazt' timestamp='1283492274' post='2440006']
So basically you're delusional because you think we're somehow stalking you on these forums, and yet we're so boring that we're not even worth you going to war with, especially since we have no reputation to destroy and nothing we say is of any consequence. Yet you still declared war on us.

Methrage logic here folks.
[/quote]
At least 5 members of GOONS have been wearing sigs featuring me since the end of the Banned War, as well as you guys involving yourselves heavily in any thread I make.

Ugh, you're too far gone to even reply to. Just enjoy ZI. Better hope someone is around to pay $90m for you this time, though that may not be enough this time. We're not as kind as VE.

Edited by Biazt

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283492414' post='2440008']
At least 5 members of GOONS have been wearing sigs featuring me since the end of the Banned War, as well as you guys involving yourselves heavily in any thread I make.
[/quote]

I enjoy my sig. It cracks me up when people do something blatantly stupid.