OB - TPC Treaty

Anon1

[size="7"][b][center]An OB / TPC Announcement[/center][/b][/size]
[center][img]http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/14/41/47/96/ob111010.jpg[/img] [img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2r4n4lc.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][size="4"]As following the usual tradition, Orbit Black and The Phoenix Cobras have agreed to a Mutual Defense or Attack Pact. Don't start a war against one without being prepared for the other.[/size][/center]

Signed:

[i]eyerack[/i]
- OB Leader

[i]King James XVIII[/i]
- TPC Cobra Commander

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1283217772' post='2436400']
Blah like we need more treaties in TE.
[/quote]
please say something less clichè next time. OB and TPF have been allies since the start.

[quote name='eyerack' timestamp='1283218510' post='2436414']
please say something less clichè next time. OB and TPF have been allies since the start.
[/quote]
Cliche or not it is true. TE is for war not to hug and sing Kumbaya. OP is freindly with a lot of AAs but like to blow s*** up to much to sign treaties.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1283217772' post='2436400']
Blah like we need more treaties in TE.
[/quote]
ZOMG THE TREATIES ARE TAKING OVER!

Seriously? [i]Seriously?[/i] "Like we need more treaties in TE"? I can count on one hand the number of existing treaties in TE- not using all the fingers on that hand either mind you. Good God.
:facepalm:

Edit: Congrats to you two by the way.

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1283220266' post='2436455']
ZOMG THE TREATIES ARE TAKING OVER!

Seriously? [i]Seriously?[/i] "Like we need more treaties in TE"? I can count on one hand the number of existing treaties in TE- not using all the fingers on that hand either mind you. Good God.
:facepalm:

Edit: Congrats to you two by the way.
[/quote]

I lol'd! As anyone who's played TE for a while knows, OB and TPF/TPC have been allies since day one....Way back when there were treaties galore :P

BG.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1283219221' post='2436434']
Cliche or not it is true. TE is for war not to hug and sing Kumbaya. OP is freindly with a lot of AAs but like to blow s*** up to much to sign treaties.
[/quote]
Yeah, there's nothing better than blowing stuff up...unless it's doing the same thing with friends... :awesome: