A peace & development proposal for \m/

Bavaricar

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1283232148' post='2436708']
Due to \m/'s rejection of open diplomacy, the good will terms presented in the OP are hereby withdrawn.

Should \m/'s government decide that peace with Stahl Land is in their best interests, a request for the cessation of hostilities also shall be posted publicly [i]on these forums[/i].

/s/ Bavaricar
[i][b]Supreme Sovereign of The Shore Patrol[/b][/i]
[/quote]
so wait. you declared war on \m/ and are now begging for them to give you peace? Silly rogue

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1284084168' post='2448322']
so wait. you declared war on \m/ and are now begging for them to give you peace? Silly rogue

[/quote]

Yes, that is exactly what this is, Penkala. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1284085125' post='2448337']
Do we really need another Methrage? Or is that the cool thing to do these days?
[/quote]

Do we really need another self-righteous mob of sadists?

[quote]
This could only be better if he was demanding white peace.
[/quote]

Demanding white peace would be rather pointless.

Edited by Bavaricar

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1282974716' post='2433637']
Perhaps now he *can* accomplish it in a query, now that he's discussed it publicly.

Just a thought...
[/quote]

Seen any pigs fly recently?

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1283005066' post='2433838']
I ghosted the NSO to fight the attempted Coalition curbstomp. I removed the AA marker when the war ended.

[/quote]

Since we only signed peace with NSO I guess you, being a ghost and all, are still open for attacks, thanks for the warning! So when do you get some free war slots? :)

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1284221989' post='2449888']
Since we only signed peace with NSO I guess you, being a ghost and all, are still open for attacks, thanks for the warning! So when do you get some free war slots? :)
[/quote]

I honored the peace agreement and peaced out my wars. But since you are now the spokesman for the Coalition, does this mean I am free to attack the VE, GOD and Rok again too?

Maybe it's time I shifted my attention from \m/ anyway. It is rather boring fighting them.

Edited by Bavaricar

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1284312539' post='2451117']
He's probably just looking for a competent opponent.
[/quote]

Thanks for the thought but if that were the case, I would not have declared on the goons.

As much as I despise \m/, they have more competence in their blinging ring fingers than the goons has altogether as a so-called alliance. Before this past week, I had no desire to ever acknowledge the goons with the gift of war. While \m/ is bad, I know there is hope. In the case of the goons, they are not even worthy of recognition as an alliance. I look at fighting the goons like I look at taking out the trash. It's not my favorite thing to do, but it needs to be done.

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1284322491' post='2451328']
Thanks for the thought but if that were the case, I would not have declared on the goons.

As much as I despise \m/, they have more competence in their blinging ring fingers than the goons has altogether as a so-called alliance. Before this past week, I had no desire to ever acknowledge the goons with the gift of war. While \m/ is bad, I know there is hope. In the case of the goons, they are not even worthy of recognition as an alliance. I look at fighting the goons like I look at taking out the trash. It's not my favorite thing to do, but it needs to be done.
[/quote]
GOONS are worse than \m/?

I had not thought such a thing possible. :unsure: