Having a hard time with wars.

KingB

I keep having two nations repeatedly attack me, and as I have been away recently they have sent me into anarchy. I basically have to rebuild my hard work.
Is there any way to block nations? I have never done anything to them before and it's annoying to constantly be declared war upon for no reason, and there's not much I can do since my tax income has depleted and I can't buy anything at all at the moment and I must wait for this anarchy to be over.
But if they keep declaring war how will I ever build my nation back up?
Please help.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1282534366' post='2427208']
peace mode or join an alliance.
[/quote]

I am in one but I'm unsure of what they're supposed to do lol

[quote name='KingB' timestamp='1282534599' post='2427213']I am in one but I'm unsure of what they're supposed to do lol[/quote]
They're supposed to defend you from attackers, for one.

[quote name='KingB' timestamp='1282534599' post='2427213']
I am in one but I'm unsure of what they're supposed to do lol
[/quote]

Have you signed up at their forums? If you haven't your ghosting, which isn't a great practice to get into because people get mad :huh: I think there's a lot of us who ghosted when we first created our nations, but the forums are the best way to actually join without getting attacked.

If you're not ghosting then apologies, I just remember what it was like when I first started :)

Many alliances allow their members to raid small alliances, like your one (he doesn't look like a ghost, Ironfist).

Either you work hard to grow your alliance (and you stay smaller, and heavily militarized, until you're at 25+ members atleast), or (better) you work to get a Protectorate treaty.
The second is better because it's unlikely that the likes of GOONS will leave you alone "just" because you have 25+ members. From an OOC point of view they're not "bad", it's just their way to play the game.