Declaration of War

CubaQuerida

[img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/Strykewolf/Rodentiaflagredo.png[/img]

The rodents have set their furry bodies into action and demand cheese and other delicious goodies from the alliance known as AZTEC. The original Aztec civilization went extinct and We are here to make sure history repeats itself.

Hell hath no fury like a rat seeking cheesybacon!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='CubaQuerida' timestamp='1281590811' post='2412331']
Why is NB meddling in a fair fight? We picked the most balanced fight we could and here comes a gigantic AA to prove what?
[/quote]
How was NB supposed to know you guys were hitting Aztec tonight?

Anyhow, good luck.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1281591094' post='2412333']
How was NB supposed to know you guys were hitting Aztec tonight?

Anyhow, good luck.

Confusion.
[/quote]

For a moment I thought this was a tough question. Then "intelligence" took over, so here is what I came up with.

Initally, "war screens" are a useful tool before hitting or blitzing. I know, not to obvious right? :blush:

The official DOW on the OWF almost 15 minutes before NB hit us.. hmmmm informative??

Glad I could help.

Now NB being almost 3 times our size. We certainly looked like a good match. I know seems
alittle slanted in our favor?? Right? Well no fear Aztec is fighting us too. I never even noticed a DOW from NB. What is TE coming too.

However if NB would like to peace out all of RD and let us get on with our war. This would be a move in the right direction. Unless.....

CM

[quote name='Corporate Merger' timestamp='1281593470' post='2412398']
For a moment I thought this was a tough question. Then "intelligence" took over, so here is what I came up with.

Initally, "war screens" are a useful tool before hitting or blitzing. I know, not to obvious right? :blush:

The official DOW on the OWF almost 15 minutes before NB hit us.. hmmmm informative??

Glad I could help.

Now NB being almost 3 times our size. We certainly looked like a good match. I know seems
alittle slanted in our favor?? Right? Well no fear Aztec is fighting us too. I never even noticed a DOW from NB. What is TE coming too.

However if NB would like to peace out all of RD and let us get on with our war. This would be a move in the right direction. Unless.....

CM
[/quote]

Dear flagchaser (Corporate Merger), it's understandable that you're mad, because now your chances of getting a flag are well... you know. Also, when an alliance is planning a war, they don't plan it 15 minutes before update nor do they call it off because their targets have decided to attack someone, nice try, tho. Also, if you check NB's war screens, they have hit several alliances, so please don't whine.

Also, I agree with you, they shouldn't have interfered in your war, had they known. They should have rolled RE imho.

Thanks.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1281589977' post='2412311']
C-C-C-Combo Breaker!
[/quote]

:lol1:

[quote name='CubaQuerida' timestamp='1281590811' post='2412331']
Why is NB meddling in a fair fight? We picked the most balanced fight we could and here comes a gigantic AA to prove what?
[/quote]

[img]http://www.square-n-compass.net/forum/images/smilies/crying.gif[/img]

[quote name='Corporate Merger' timestamp='1281593470' post='2412398']
We certainly looked like a good match.[/quote]

Ok, that's twice now, you really need to stop with this rubbish, do you even actually believe what you're saying? ''We're evenly matched, it was going to be a fair fight!'' Bull !@#$@#$ !@#$. Just call it like it is, you wanted to hit a slightly smaller alliance who have nothing like the nuclear capability (less than a third) to damage your top nations so you could beat us down, steal our stuff and your very top nations could still go for a flag.

Your plan is pretty transparent from where I'm sat, so you can imagine how hilarious I find it that part of NB hit some of your top guys.

AZTEC and RD are virtually the same currently. #1 avg NS vs #2, same number of nations and by TE standards as fair a matchup as you get. Problem is, here comes Nordic laming it up versus an alliance 1/3 its size. I have no beef with AZTEC, but NB's actions seem just ridiculous.

Edited by CubaQuerida

Oh how I have missed the big alliances thinking they are something because they roll a alliance far smaller in size. Must feel like you guys are real tough eh? I guess respecting other alliances just doesn't fall within the train of thought for certain alliances.

[quote name='CubaQuerida' timestamp='1281625291' post='2412706']
AZTEC and RD are virtually the same currently. #1 avg NS vs #2, same number of nations and by TE standards as fair a matchup as you get. Problem is, here comes Nordic laming it up versus an alliance 1/3 its size. I have no beef with AZTEC, but NB's actions seem just ridiculous.
[/quote]

Ok, look, this is TE. People will do things you don't like. It's happened to me and I've done it to other people. I'm even positive I will do it again in the future. Whining about it doesn't achieve anything. The best thing to do is respectfully ask them to withdraw and then if they don't, fight. That's all there is to it. Having these long, drawn out, and fruitless arguments simply serves as a way for you to justify, to yourself, that you are right. If you need to justify to yourself that you are right; then, clearly, you are not.

*quietly withdraws back to his cave of solitude*

Edited by Carpatus

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1281595337' post='2412433']
Dear flagchaser (Corporate Merger), it's understandable that you're mad, because now your chances of getting a flag are well... you know. Also, when an alliance is planning a war, they don't plan it 15 minutes before update nor do they call it off because their targets have decided to attack someone, nice try, tho. Also, if you check NB's war screens, they have hit several alliances, so please don't whine.

Also, I agree with you, they shouldn't have interfered in your war, had they known. They should have rolled RE imho.

Thanks.

Confusion.
[/quote]

mmmm..i can feel the love like a warm summer breeze :wub:

[quote name='The fox' timestamp='1281628193' post='2412753']
Oh how I have missed the big alliances thinking they are something because they roll a alliance far smaller in size. Must feel like you guys are real tough eh? I guess respecting other alliances just doesn't fall within the train of thought for certain alliances.
[/quote]

Don't flatter yourselves. You guys had a nice juicy target in the number one slot so we are taking him down. There was no lack of respect, at least until you guys started bawwing like children. Remember in this world there is no peace mode and there is no aid, this means each nation is on its own if you sit in defcon 5 with minimum troops you are a ripe target.

Also we hit RD, MCXA, RE, TPC, WHB, and more last night. So chill.

Edited by commander thrawn

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1281655761' post='2413408']
Don't flatter yourselves. You guys had a nice juicy target in the number one slot so we are taking him down. There was no lack of respect, at least until you guys started bawwing like children. Remember in this world there is no peace mode and there is no aid, this means each nation is on its own if you sit in defcon 5 with minimum troops you are a ripe target.

Also we hit RD, MCXA, RE, TPC, WHB, and more last night. So chill.
[/quote]

Well if you feel so willing to take on everyone, perhaps AZTEC and us should stop fighting eachother and instead jump your alliance, the more the merrier I suppose.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1281656254' post='2413418']
We love a good fight :awesome:
[/quote]

Alright then, let's roll. And let's hope I can convince our leaders to go after your alliance as well, it'll be swell.

Edited by The fox

[quote name='The fox' timestamp='1281656439' post='2413422']
Alright then, let's roll. And let's hope I can convince our leaders to go after your alliance as well, it'll be swell.
[/quote]

Aww now see that's just sad that you argue with me but can't actually do anything since you aren't a leader. Though from the above comments I think Aztec are pretty happy right now :rolleyes:

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1281656702' post='2413429']
Aww now see that's just sad that you argue with me but can't actually do anything since you aren't a leader. Though from the above comments I think Aztec are pretty happy right now :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Certainly I can do something, Infact a swift transfer of some cruise missiles and bombers along with fighters to your nations. No need for thanks, either. :awesome:

Edited by The fox

[quote name='The fox' timestamp='1281656865' post='2413432']
Certainly I can do something, Infact a swift transfer of some cruise missiles and bombers along with fighters to your nations. No need for thanks, either.
[/quote]

Can you hit my nation? http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000061 I would like a deposit.