Alliance Selling Tech

ColonelTom

[quote name='ColonelTom' timestamp='1282286206' post='2424192']
They are being instructed not to accept new without leaving enough slots open to send out what is owed.

anyone else out there want to give buyers a warning? come on, there must be more people out there with no trust that like to scare off potential buyers. . come on?? anyone?

I realize that very few people out there believe in honor and a person's word anymore. . that really is sad. . . but even you that have posted warnings earlier. . come back and post whether or not the situation is being handled or not? I assure you, it costs more than a few million dollars to buy my good name.

I have said it many times before and this is the last time I intend on saying it again. IF anyone does NOT get their tech, let me know. I will get the people to send it. IF for some reason I have a nation that refuses to pay it and has an empty slot then I will get it paid by someone else. If there is a newbie that has tied up their slots, then it will be late this first time. . but it won't happen again. That promise should be good enough.
[/quote]
I've been VERY impressed with CT. I'd definitely recommend these guys, yes they are inexperienced, but we all were at one time, I've now received all 3 lots of tech and will continue be using these guys.

Great service ColonelTom, big thumbs up from me.

If you're still able to edit it, maybe drop a line into the OP saying to contact yourself or the other fella should there be a delay.

Col. Tom is involved with the situation and one of the two nations that I initially posted about has sent the tech. Colonel Tom, I have no doubt as to your word at this point, my problem was/is with the wise guy "King Daniel the best" who took the money and sent out a joke aid-package for $1 and thinks its funny. I do appreciate your efforts.

• 2 weeks later...

Took the following
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=400594"]guthimillerk[/url] -1 remaining slots open

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=312449"]kaimi29[/url] - 1 slots open.

So I'm trading with 4 of your guys so far.