Allied Coalition of Entities DoE

[quote name='HirruRuikuni' timestamp='1280747057' post='2398265']
I would suggest having your friends in your alliance disband then.
[/quote]
Here's another little hint for you: when someone comes along in a DoE just to complain, the solution is to ignore them, not make yourself look even sillier than they, validating their opinions.

[quote name='sethb' timestamp='1280763385' post='2398429']
Hello generic alliance #474653.
[/quote]
I agree with sethb. My life is over. ._.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1280762514' post='2398419']
The fact you believe this entire world of politics to be a "game" is frightening to hear from the leadership of a new alliance. Are you sure you are even mature enough to assume the role of government and protect your members if you think this is just a game?
[/quote]

The man was just defending his alliance from the elitist swine who think they are the only ones who can play the game correctly. I suggest you take a step back and not care so much.

[quote name='kpcurley' timestamp='1280798728' post='2398990']
The man was just defending his alliance from the elitist swine who think they are the only ones who can play the game correctly. I suggest you take a step back and not care so much.
[/quote]

OOC: Corinan's statements were in an OOC area of the forum. That does not make it an IC statement. I keep a separation between OOC and IC forum statements.

IC:

Anzian looked out the window of his spacecraft and thought to himself how long until the second ACE merged in to another alliance.

[quote name='kpcurley' timestamp='1280798728' post='2398990']
The man was just defending his alliance from the [i]elitist swine[/i] who think they are the only ones who can play the game correctly. I suggest you take a step back and not care so much.
[/quote]
Well, you should be the expert on swine, no? :awesome: