An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

the wompus

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1280581787' post='2395935']
We were definately on track towards rebuilding our diplomatic ties until the use of sanctions against one of our members on Black. There is an LE member on Blue but OP will not use sanctions in reprisal.
[/quote]

Come on now..... Lets not do this again. Sanctions [B]are[/B] part of war. Thats why they're there. Just because you guys made blue a non-sanctioned sphere, doesn't mean that every other sphere needs to follow in your footsteps. Thats preposterous.

OP's initial blitz was one of the best we've had against us, from such a small alliance. Many kudos to them for the coordination, and planning that went into it. You will not get as much as a whimper out of most of us. This is why we play this game.

[B]Salute![/B] to all involved!

o/OP!
o/LE!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must agree with Pukes there, sanctions are part of the game as are all the tools to hand ... Nukes Cruise Spy Ops etc.
Uphill Battle might be a phrase of the past though?
Battle preps are all important and OP look like they prepared well. I'm sure we can all learn well from this and respect to OP for getting it right.

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1280574275' post='2395887']
Another PS: [B]Cowboy!!![/B]I have one defensive slot open still. I think you might still be in range... Wouldn't be right if we didn't battle(not that I have much to offer)!
[/quote]

Unfortunately you are out of range. But my offensive slots are all full anyway. Next time I set targets, I will make sure that I take you. :awesome:

[quote]No worries, just hurt that you guys forgot Cadet.[/quote]

We did not forget them. We just decided to respect the fact that they are two different alliances. Anyway, since we were such an underdog, we were barely able to target every LE nation. :P

[quote]Sanctions are part of war. Thats why they're there. Just because you guys made blue a non-sanctioned sphere, doesn't mean that every other sphere needs to follow in your footsteps.[/quote]

This is true. But considering that there is only one OP nation on Black, using that tactic likely did more damage to LE/other Black nations than it did to OP. :)

[quote]OP's initial blitz was one of the best we've had against us, from such a small alliance. Many kudos to them for the coordination, and planning that went into it. You will not get as much as a whimper out of most of us. This is why we play this game.[/quote]

[quote]Battle preps are all important and OP look like they prepared well. I'm sure we can all learn well from this and respect to OP for getting it right.[/quote]

Why thanks! :smug:
But I can assure you that we were not certain how well we would succeed in this little venture.

o/OP!
o/LE!

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1280804311' post='2399048']
Now it is complete, better late than never I guess. After 3 days, Debo has finally decided to join the fray.
[/quote]

Wow, his Seniority is shorter than the war.

Well, WELCOME to the battle, Debo. :D

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1280814337' post='2399241']
Wow, his Seniority is shorter than the war.

Well, WELCOME to the battle, Debo. :D
[/quote]

I do hope no one is crying foul over Debo?
I refer to my first post and the replies to it.

Debo joined LE from cadet.
Cadet were attacked at the same time as LE.
Debo also happened to be our previous round leader or are you forgetting our last war?

If we want to have a poke at seniority of guys how about we take a look at this guy-

8/2/2010 11:04:50 PM
"A general dispute"

Zepftopia
Ruler: JWZepf
Bad Company

kulomascovia
Ruler: kulomascovia
Lafayette Escadrille
Nation Name: Zepftopia
Last Activity: 8/3/2010 12:01:39 AM
National Flag:
Alliance Affiliation: Ordo Paradoxia

Dear OP friends - Thomasj_tx and Paul711

I'm posting it because the discussion about LE Cadets is getting ridiculous.
I was there all the way and I assure you, that there was no special plot to confuse the enemies of LE. LE Cadets have a mandatory graduation war each round. This round was a complete disaster in this regard. As soon as something looked promising to have a war, everything would fall apart again. It had been dragging for a month or so. It came to the point that the end of the round was in sight and LE Cadets started to move in a disorganized manner :) to LE.
No scheming, no plots here.

[quote name='kong' timestamp='1280835159' post='2399383']
Dear OP friends - Thomasj_tx and Paul711

I'm posting it because the discussion about LE Cadets is getting ridiculous.
I was there all the way and I assure you, that there was no special plot to confuse the enemies of LE. LE Cadets have a mandatory graduation war each round. This round was a complete disaster in this regard. As soon as something looked promising to have a war, everything would fall apart again. It had been dragging for a month or so. It came to the point that the end of the round was in sight and LE Cadets started to move in a disorganized manner :) to LE.
No scheming, no plots here.
[/quote]

I should point out it was organized and pre determined Kong :P
OP were obviously fully aware of who was in Cadet and who was likely to move out to LE.

That was the reason for my first post :P

So the only outstanding question is why are they bringing in new fighters???
Are they trying to bring Bad company into the war?
That's the way it looks to me at the moment given the latest dec and swapout.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000145&Extended=1

That zeptofia dude looks like some sort of rouge to me, not sure really.

And, no one is complaining about LE Cadet jumping in, just prodding you with the fact that you need them even though you outnumbered us, and still do :P. Its not gunna be enough though :P

Edited by StevieG

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1280838040' post='2399405']
Questions posed:
Aren't LE Cadet nations SUPPOSED to move to LE at some point anyways?
Isn't that the point of a training alliance in the bloody first place?

Just askin'.
[/quote]

Good point Clash and I'm sure most are aware of that.
Most should also know that Debo was last rounds LE round leader.
Debo and myself ran Cadet this round and anyone that has done a round or two know who we are, .. enough to know our names and target certain members of Cadet even?
What I don't get is why anyone the size of OP would attack LE and also LE Cadet and then complain that a member of Cadet had swapped alliances to LE 3 days after they had declared and then try to bring in another alliance to try to justify it?
Bad Company might have an answer to this and it would be interesting to know the history as there are a few other alliances that might want a slice of the action if it's on offer.
If we don't get response from BC we just need to assume that it was a sanctioned attack.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1280841241' post='2399423']
http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000145&Extended=1

That zeptofia dude looks like some sort of rouge to me, not sure really.

And, no one is complaining about LE Cadet jumping in, just prodding you with the fact that you need them even though you outnumbered us, and still do :P. Its not gunna be enough though :P
[/quote]

Facts right please.
The first attack was against cadet so we are hardly jumping in are we <_<
Latest stats show LE to have a lower % in A and OP are just about to drop off the front page. That is good enough for me.
The numbers thing does not cut the mustard my friend. OP attacked us knowing full well our numbers and I don't see how you can use it as an excuse at a later stage to explain why you are currently losing.
Initial attacks were nice I must admit but it goes further than the first 2 days which OP might be considering now.

BTW, Rouge is a cololor :rolleyes:
If he is a Rogue however, you should be sure and do something about it. [quote]not sure really.[/quote] would infer his attacks are condoned by either alliance.
If OP or Bad Company do not condone the attack, it would be nice to see him attacked by either or both <_<

Edit -
Think we stepped up a gear guys
8/3/2010 9:15:55 AM
"A general dispute"

King Khan
Ruler: Yousaf
Bad Company

Moyas
Ruler: Dominar Rigel
Lafayette Escadrille
Currently Fighting

Edited by Son of Taeper

First of all, the one attack against LE Cadet was not authorised by OP. It came from someone who was applying to OP, and didnt have any target lists. Second, I always expected LE Cadet would jump in, and don't really see it as a problem (I mean we can easily handle 2 more top tier nations and 1 or 2 lower ones, along with your initial advantage :P). Just dont know why Debor waited till now to jump in.

Maybe the lower % in anarchy has something to do with the fact that we anarchied you guys first, thus it takes an extra day for us to get out of anarchy :P Lets just wait and see how the top 10 in each AA fair before we decide who is or isnt losing ;)

Now, onto the Bad Company issue. There is nothing in the war screens of BadCompany, JWZepf, or Yousaf to suggest that they are helping us. Yes I did see that war by Yousaf on Dominar which seems to have been peaced and deleted. I see attacks on Abyss, LE and Wapa. Wapa are now defending themselves. To suggest that we need to attack a couple of rouges(2900 and 1400 ns)while we are fighting a damaging war is ridiculous.

[quote]We did not forget them. We just decided to respect the fact that they are two different alliances. Anyway, since we were such an underdog, we were barely able to target every LE nation. [/quote]
[quote]Now it is complete, better late than never I guess. After 3 days, Debo has finally decided to join the fray. [/quote]
[quote]Wow, his Seniority is shorter than the war.

Well, WELCOME to the battle, Debo. [/quote]

No one is complaining. Having little digs? yes, complaining? no, mmk?

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1280848238' post='2399498']
First of all, the one attack against LE Cadet was not authorised by OP. It came from someone who was applying to OP, and didnt have any target lists. Second, I always expected LE Cadet would jump in, and don't really see it as a problem (I mean we can easily handle 2 more top tier nations and 1 or 2 lower ones, along with your initial advantage :P). Just dont know why Debor waited till now to jump in.

Maybe the lower % in anarchy has something to do with the fact that we anarchied you guys first, thus it takes an extra day for us to get out of anarchy :P Lets just wait and see how the top 10 in each AA fair before we decide who is or isnt losing ;)

Now, onto the Bad Company issue. There is nothing in the war screens of BadCompany, JWZepf, or Yousaf to suggest that they are helping us. Yes I did see that war by Yousaf on Dominar which seems to have been peaced and deleted. I see attacks on Abyss, LE and Wapa. Wapa are now defending themselves. To suggest that we need to attack a couple of rouges(2900 and 1400 ns)while we are fighting a damaging war is ridiculous.
[/quote]
Anyone reading though the posts can see quite clearly that there was an attack from a 34 strong alliance onto a 2 strong alliance.

Are you saying your applicant plucked my name out of the air (no pun intended) and continued to hit without OP approval?
Are you saying OP cannot control its troops?
Any LE Cadet attacking without authorization would get a warning on day one and attacked on day 3. I make that very clear to all our applicants. If he never had OP approval why have you not addressed the issue by now?

You say you always expected Cadet to jump in and then complain when they do? :blink:
What planet are you from?

Then you complain one of our guys dares to take a weekend off before joining the war?? Send an invite next time 3 days ahead and we can make sure we are all online.

And then we have the Bad Company issue.
Yet more unauthorized attacks on LE that OP are either unable or unwilling to address?
Sure, one of the attacks has peaced but......

"A general dispute"

Zepftopia
Bad Company

kulomascovia
Lafayette Escadrille

Remains an active war and we are in negotiations with them (and I dare say other alliances) on this issue.
To be honest it does not look at all good but I'm sure we will get some sort of feedback.
Finally, yes, you need to get rid of rogues. We could do it for you but if you want any credibility in the game and in the war, you need to do it yourself.

[quote]We did not forget them. We just decided to respect the fact that they are two different alliances. Anyway, since we were such an underdog, we were barely able to target every LE nation[/quote]
34 against 2 is undedog.
34 should be able to kick out a maximum of 102 outgoing attacks (without the need to bring in an extra alliance to help them out ) if they are conducting a blitz.

Edited by Son of Taeper

I would like to add Taeper that as a cadet you showed a willingness to defend LE; as it shows on your recent war page a war with the reason "hands of LE" on 7-28-10. Maybe that is the reason you were targeted.

As to the progrees of the war thus far:

Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains
1) -47,738 Strength Change - Lafayette Escadrille

2) -33,654 Strength Change - Ordo Paradoxia

3) -15,587 Strength Change - LE Cadet

4) -14,535 Strength Change - Orbit Black

5) -11,244 Strength Change - Destructor Fleets

Bear in mind that with LE cadet losses added to LE's combined they have lost 63325 to our 33654, that is just shy of 2 to 1, this is especially telling given that you had us outnumbered by over 20 nations. Debo will eat nukes everyday, that is for sure :)

OP will not accept anymore applications until after this war is over. The ghost has been sent a message stating this and I forwarded a copy to Bacon, there is no conspiracy here.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1280854453' post='2399585']
Anyone reading though the posts can see quite clearly that there was an attack from a 34 strong alliance onto a 2 strong alliance.

Are you saying your applicant plucked my name out of the air (no pun intended) and continued to hit without OP approval?
Are you saying OP cannot control its troops?
Any LE Cadet attacking without authorization would get a warning on day one and attacked on day 3. I make that very clear to all our applicants. If he never had OP approval why have you not addressed the issue by now?

You say you always expected Cadet to jump in and then complain when they do? :blink:
What planet are you from?

Then you complain one of our guys dares to take a weekend off before joining the war?? Send an invite next time 3 days ahead and we can make sure we are all online.

And then we have the Bad Company issue.
Yet more unauthorized attacks on LE that OP are either unable or unwilling to address?

"A general dispute"

Zepftopia
Bad Company

kulomascovia
Lafayette Escadrille

Remains an active war and we are in negotiations with them (and I dare say other alliances) on this issue.
To be honest it does not look at all good but I'm sure we will get some sort of feedback.
Finally, yes, you need to get rid of rogues. We could do it for you but if you want any credibility in the game and in the war, you need to do it yourself.

34 against 2 is undedog.
34 should be able to kick out a maximum of 102 outgoing attacks (without the need to bring in an extra alliance to help them out ) if they are conducting a blitz.
[/quote]

Taeper, are you the official voice of LE? If so, your constant posts making non-factual claims seems not in keeping with what we all have come to expect from the LE.

Your claim that an OP member was instructed to attack an LE Cadet member has been shown to be false. The attacker verified that he was not an OP member and was never ordered or authorized to make that attack (how could he considering he was not a member).

I was personally responsible for all target assignments. As I said before we never considered attacking the LE Cadet AA out of respect for their sovereignty. And in spite of what others may be posting, OP government never expected LE Cadet to change their AA to join in the fight.

They did and as you have seen, no one has complained about it. You were getting beat up on and decided to bring in reinforcements. Nothing wrong with that tactic.

And your claim that “a 34 strong alliance” attacked a “2 strong alliance” is laughable, good attempt at propaganda, but still laughable.

But not as laughable as contending that OP brought in Bad Company to join in the fight. I would expect LE to verify that before making such a preposterous accusation.

Finally, you asked this.....

[i]Are you saying OP cannot control its troops?[/i]

I can answer that with ease. Considering we were one nation short of 100% participation (that nation was a week or two inactive) in our war with LE and we attacked an Alliance that had 40% more nations and dealt them a big blow, I would say that we have very good control of our troops.

And as to our credibility in the game and in war, I find it amazing that LE is questioning it. I would have never expected that from LE. But then again, as I started out this post, I do not know if you speak for the Alliance.

[quote]Anyone reading though the posts can see quite clearly that there was an attack from a 34 strong alliance onto a 2 strong alliance. Are you saying your applicant plucked my name out of the air (no pun intended) and continued to hit without OP approval?[/quote]
An applicant attacked 1 Cadet nation. This applicant was not masked to see war targets. I assume he just him, and the reason he did was likely to have some revenge from LE attacking him earlier in the round. No OP member initiated attacks against LE Cadet, are you too thick to understand that?

[quote]Are you saying OP cannot control its troops?
Any LE Cadet attacking without authorization would get a warning on day one and attacked on day 3[/quote]
Lol. Not too bothered with what he did really, LE Cadet would likely be joining in anyways.

[quote]If he never had OP approval why have you not addressed the issue by now?[/quote]
Umm, that LE Cadet nation has sinced [s]moved over to[/s] engaged for LE. Dont really know how you would like us to address it.

[quote]You say you always expected Cadet to jump in and then complain when they do?[/quote]
Weve been over this before.

[quote]What planet are you from?[/quote]
Earth, you?

[quote]Then you complain one of our guys dares to take a weekend off before joining the war?? [/quote]
Oh dear, you are really sticking with that line.

[quote]Send an invite next time 3 days ahead and we can make sure we are all online.[/quote]
Yeah, nah.

[quote]And then we have the Bad Company issue.

"A general dispute"

Zepftopia
Bad Company

kulomascovia
Lafayette Escadrille

[/quote]
Are you still trying to imply that one rouge nation attacking LE is some sort of conspiracy?

[quote]Finally, yes, you need to get rid of rogues. We could do it for you but if you want any credibility in the game and in the war, you need to do it yourself.[/quote]
Um, we kind of have our hands full with the war and all, Im sure we will get around to Rouge/Ghost busting later on.

[quote]34 against 2 is undedog.[/quote]
Are you implying that OP are curbstomping LE Cadet?

[b]QUOTE [/b]34 should be able to kick out a maximum of 102 outgoing attacks (without the need to bring in an extra alliance to help them out ) if they are conducting a blitz [b]END QUOTE[/b]

OMG, OP got 1 nation from Bad Company to war LE! See, it doesnt really work.

Edited by StevieG

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1280856653' post='2399627']
I would like to add Taeper that as a cadet you showed a willingness to defend LE; as it shows on your recent war page a war with the reason "hands of LE" on 7-28-10. Maybe that is the reason you were targeted.

As to the progrees of the war thus far:

Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains
1) -47,738 Strength Change - Lafayette Escadrille

2) -33,654 Strength Change - Ordo Paradoxia

3) -15,587 Strength Change - LE Cadet

4) -14,535 Strength Change - Orbit Black

5) -11,244 Strength Change - Destructor Fleets

Bear in mind that with LE cadet losses added to LE's combined they have lost 63325 to our 33654, that is just shy of 2 to 1, this is especially telling given that you had us outnumbered by over 20 nations. Debo will eat nukes everyday, that is for sure :)

OP will not accept anymore applications until after this war is over. The ghost has been sent a message stating this and I forwarded a copy to Bacon, there is no conspiracy here.
[/quote]

I think you are missing the point Paul.
in fact Paul paul paul, you remember me from last round for sure.
You say I was targeted by OP but other OP members say there was no target and no axe to grind.
It looks a bit of a lame excuse.
I was stuck in the middle. Trying to bring cadet home and not able to declare as LE. You guys ripped Debo to bits for that.
My initial dec was not on an OP nation.
Cadet then get hit 34 v 2 . ....... I'm going to defend that aren't I?

7/28/2010 7:35:43 AM

Son of Taeper
Ruler: Son of Taeper
LE Cadet

Killa
Ruler: Xenon
Anti-Lafayette Escadrille

Forget about about Cadet, you never posted a DoW on them, you just trashed them 34 V 2, you can't state that as a victory.
You can't whinge about being underdogs either with those odds.
So lets see the original warsheets. You knew who to target and who not to. ... sure, Debo was a bit of a monster so I see why you picked on me. No probs hitting any of us and it was obvious Debo was inactive over the weekend.
What was the reasoning??? Why complain he was inactive one minute and then complain he is active the next?

You lost me.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1280861409' post='2399733']
You say I was [b]targeted by OP[/b] but other OP members say there was no target and no axe to grind.
[/quote]

That is not at all what Paul posted. Everyone can see you inserted a couple of words in there.

Does LE condone your continued posting of false claims, doctored quotes, preposterous accusation and attempts at propaganda? If so, that is not in keeping with the LE I thought I knew.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1280856722' post='2399628']
Taeper, are you the official voice of LE? If so, your constant posts making non-factual claims seems not in keeping with what we all have come to expect from the LE.

Your claim that an OP member was instructed to attack an LE Cadet member has been shown to be false. The attacker verified that he was not an OP member and was never ordered or authorized to make that attack (how could he considering he was not a member).

I was personally responsible for all target assignments. As I said before we never considered attacking the LE Cadet AA out of respect for their sovereignty. And in spite of what others may be posting, OP government never expected LE Cadet to change their AA to join in the fight.

They did and as you have seen, no one has complained about it. You were getting beat up on and decided to bring in reinforcements. Nothing wrong with that tactic.

And your claim that “a 34 strong alliance” attacked a “2 strong alliance” is laughable, good attempt at propaganda, but still laughable.

But not as laughable as contending that OP brought in Bad Company to join in the fight. I would expect LE to verify that before making such a preposterous accusation.

Finally, you asked this.....

[i]Are you saying OP cannot control its troops?[/i]

I can answer that with ease. Considering we were one nation short of 100% participation (that nation was a week or two inactive) in our war with LE and we attacked an Alliance that had 40% more nations and dealt them a big blow, I would say that we have very good control of our troops.

And as to our credibility in the game and in war, I find it amazing that LE is questioning it. I would have never expected that from LE. But then again, as I started out this post, I do not know if you speak for the Alliance.
[/quote]
You know exactly who I am Cowboy.
Most of my posts are backed by what OP are posting on this thread so sure, it may not be accurate.
I might ask if you are the official voice of OP though??
I recall masking you as a Dip to our boards but nothing more than that.

Could you explain your position for us please?

Reason I'm asking is because it is quite obvious from his posts, dec, and alliance, that Mushroom is a full member.
The 2 extra guys you brought in later from Bad Company were not smarter.

[quote]They did and as you have seen, no one has complained about it. You were getting beat up on and decided to bring in reinforcements. Nothing wrong with that tactic.[/quote]
Sorry, but Lol.
All we have heard is whinging so far.
We had no apologies for what you refer to as an unofficial attack on Cadet.

And yes, I am the official voice of LE cadet.

Bacon is the official voice of LE.

You are?

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1280861409' post='2399733']
Forget about about Cadet, you never posted a DoW on them, you just trashed them 34 V 2, you can't state that as a victory.
[/quote]
Oh God. You arent very good at this.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1280863098' post='2399785']
That is not at all what Paul posted. Everyone can see you inserted a couple of words in there.

Does LE condone your continued posting of false claims, doctored quotes, preposterous accusation and attempts at propaganda? If so, that is not in keeping with the LE I thought I knew.
[/quote]
Read back the thread my friend, I never quoted Paul as having said that.

None of my quotes are doctored and I see it as a huge insult to infer they were.
Enuf said on that I think.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1280863705' post='2399792']
Could you explain your position for us please?

Reason I'm asking is because it is quite obvious from his posts, dec, and alliance, that Mushroom is a full member.[/quote]
Its been explained time and again that he was only an applicant at the time of the attack, and had no access to target lists which DID NOT include LE Cadet. Understand?

The 2 extra guys you brought in later from Bad Company were not smarter.[/quote]
Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit. Youve been told numerous times that OP did not bring in those 1 or 2 nations to attack LE.

All we have heard is whinging so far.[/quote]
So now you are changing from accusing us of "complaining" to "whingeing". Nope, its not whingeing, its called having a dig.

We had no apologies for what you refer to as an unofficial attack on Cadet.
[/quote]
Weve had no request from LE Cadet for us to apologize for a mistaken attack. :P What we did receive was attacks from LE Cadet, and LE Cadet members moving over to LE then engaging us. Why do you want an apology? Do you want us to peace out with LE Cadet?