White Peace Reached

paperwings2007

[quote name='paperwings2007' date='20 July 2010 - 06:04 AM' timestamp='1279627431' post='2380428']The war is over now though so let's stop this nonsense posting on here.[/quote]
I agree with this, there were a bunch of posts and people posting in here (who shouldn't have been) that really did just let it get out of hand. It seems like overall it was a fun war, and it was the first war in the session for all three alliances. You'll each have more wars, and more fun to go along with them.

My .02 on the war in general, from a cheering bystander? I was kind of waiting for someone else to point this out and no one has. That way I'd not have to. No one did though, so I'll do it anyways, as it truly seems like the most-likely reason for the war's outcome. [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor"]Occam's Razor[/url]? When searching for an explanation for anything, it's always a good place to start.

ReadyFireAim, you didn't lose because of a NS disadvantage.
You lost because the best two fighting alliances in all of TE (if not all of CN) blitzed you - together.

LE has traditionally been the finest fighting alliance in TE. Great activity, discipline, training (that Cadet program rules), leadership and longevity. They have the whole package and each element in high quality. I've fought these guys several times, and fought alongside them as well. I've fought four different LE round leaders. On a nation-per-nation basis, they are just the best, and have been for several sessions now. Just my humble opinion.

The only alliance in their league, on a nation-per-nation basis, might be the Ballers, or Pork Shrimp, or whatever else they choose to call themselves. That smashing of M.I. a couple sessions ago was probably the biggest whippin' ever handed out in TE. If y'all don't remember: At one point their 29 nations had anarchied 54 of the 71 M.I. Nations. Sure M.I. reeked, but that's just sick and wrongly disturbing. That LE beat them in the end of session war had more to do with PS hitting them with around 2/3rds of LE's members and less total NS. Nation-by-nation - with more nations - LE was going to win that one. The point remains tho that these guys are truly great fighters.

Abyss, they BOTH hit y'all, and together.
Hold your heads up high.

Y'all did better than mere stats would ever indicate.

Edited by Clash

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LE Cadet program?
I never knew we had one that worked any better than any other alliance could do.
Cadet earn their colors through what they do, not what we do.

The PS war if I recall was pretty even. LE had numbers on side and PS had the NS. PS also had The Elephant Of Surprise,
Respect to all of PS for trying it on but I guess we were the only guys left at that stage of the round.
PS know how we fight so I reckon they knew they stood to lose when they initiated the attack. You need to respect them for that.

Abyss took a pounding I'm sure but as you say Clash, they had some guys in their face that were up for war.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='20 July 2010 - 10:29 PM' timestamp='1279679328' post='2381816']
[img]http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/kid_freak_out.gif[/img]
[/quote]
And now that you have given into your hatred and anger, join me, LoneSkywalker, and together, we will rule the Steviverse!

[quote name='Clash' date='20 July 2010 - 07:03 PM' timestamp='1279648962' post='2380962']
I agree with this, there were a bunch of posts and people posting in here (who shouldn't have been) that really did just let it get out of hand. It seems like overall it was a fun war, and it was the first war in the session for all three alliances. You'll each have more wars, and more fun to go along with them.

My .02 on the war in general, from a cheering bystander? I was kind of waiting for someone else to point this out and no one has. That way I'd not have to. No one did though, so I'll do it anyways, as it truly seems like the most-likely reason for the war's outcome. [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor"]Occam's Razor[/url]? When searching for an explanation for anything, it's always a good place to start.

ReadyFireAim, you didn't lose because of a NS disadvantage.
You lost because the best two fighting alliances in all of TE (if not all of CN) blitzed you - together.

LE has traditionally been the finest fighting alliance in TE. Great activity, discipline, training (that Cadet program rules), leadership and longevity. They have the whole package and each element in high quality. I've fought these guys several times, and fought alongside them as well. I've fought four different LE round leaders. On a nation-per-nation basis, they are just the best, and have been for several sessions now. Just my humble opinion.

The only alliance in their league, on a nation-per-nation basis, might be the Ballers, or Pork Shrimp, or whatever else they choose to call themselves. That smashing of M.I. a couple sessions ago was probably the biggest whippin' ever handed out in TE. If y'all don't remember: At one point their 29 nations had anarchied 54 of the 71 M.I. Nations. Sure M.I. reeked, but that's just sick and wrongly disturbing. That LE beat them in the end of session war had more to do with PS hitting them with around 2/3rds of LE's members and less total NS. Nation-by-nation - with more nations - LE was going to win that one. The point remains tho that these guys are truly great fighters.

Abyss, they BOTH hit y'all, and together.
Hold your heads up high.

Y'all did better than mere stats would ever indicate.
[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words, Clash. We work VERY hard to keep LE as active, and coordinated as possible.

PS definitely gave us a run a while back. Much respect to them. Unlike what a couple people have mumbled on these boards for the past week, Lafayette Escadrille does NOT carry grudges over from previous rounds. However, what we do carry over, is respect..... Something I wish more alliances were accustomed to.

Salute!

[quote name='Son of Taeper' date='20 July 2010 - 10:29 AM' timestamp='1279639733' post='2380641']
Granted, I think the facts have been laid out regarding a stomp and a pity you could not have posted before the stats were posted.

BG, you are a bit of a cult figure and have been since I joined way back.

Cadet V TPC was meant as an example and a joke but you never can tell how crazy guys are :D
[/quote]

lol, Not sure if thats a good thing or not :ehm: Really thought I just try to have fun playing the game, At the same time I also try to keep it honorable and fair.
I am only human but I do my best :P

Ha, there are some crazy peeps on here, thats for sure!

BG.