A NADC Announcement

[quote name='Balder' date='12 July 2010 - 03:47 AM' timestamp='1278920829' post='2367908']
The only thing I know about you is that you "claimed my slot" when the Corporation was formed.

Congratulations on the election.
[/quote]
If your referring to our new SecGen, he would be the last person who would "claim your slot". Besides, he had only been with us two months when Corp formed, we didn't have enough time to indoctrinate him [i]that[/i] much. :P

[quote name='Kochers' date='12 July 2010 - 12:45 PM' timestamp='1278953106' post='2368188']
If your referring to our new SecGen, he would be the last person who would "claim your slot". Besides, he had only been with us two months when Corp formed, we didn't have enough time to indoctrinate him [i]that[/i] much. :P
[/quote]

I'm not saying he intends to follow through with it now, I just still have logs from back when we weren't very happy with each other.

I wouldn't let something like that hold back the progress our respective governments have made in these recent months and hope that feeling is mutual.

[quote name='circlewood' date='13 July 2010 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1279050833' post='2369556']
Congratz to you on your new Govt. :) I don't see any Ven though... he went into retirement? :blink:
[/quote]
Ven kinda... disappeared. I haven't heard anything from him in quite a while.

Obligatory o/ NADC, etc. etc.

o/ That Koniac guy being the new Minister of Internal Affairs. Congrats to him, and this is probably the only time you'll see him outside of his internal affairs office. When we mean internal, we MEAN internal...

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1281563443' post='2411581']
WARNING

This topic has been grave...dug. Run before the zombies appear!
[/quote]
^This.

A mod lock would be a good idea right about now...

• 4 months later...