Octava Orden Announcement

[quote name='BloodFury' date='09 July 2010 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1278742925' post='2365638']
I wasn't going to get any more involved in this than I already am as it really isn't my fight, but I don't appreciate things I say being heavily taken out of context with a conversation I had with someone else that wasn't involving you.

[01:41] <BloodFury> Everyone gets it, you guys hate OO
[01:41] <BloodFury> You think they are a horrible alliance.
[01:41] <BloodFury> Hell NSO thinks they are a horrible alliance.

I used NSO figuratively, as I could of probably listed any one at that point, but they were the first alliance to pop up in my head. What many of you are doing is a bit over the top and is starting to become more of a personal attack than fun on your peoples part. As I said to EmperorMarx, we all understand that you don't like OO. We get that part, there are other alliances that don't like OO, but they aren't doing what you are doing. They just avoid them. You had your fun, let it rest and leave them alone. Your alliance was given a chance to survive.

There is a difference when everyone is laughing with you, and when you are laughing alone. Sooner or later you will realize you have been laughing alone for quite a long while now, as everyone is starting to slowly get aggravated with how you are acting.

I'm not telling you to not have fun, but do so less at other peoples expenses when they are just trying to enjoy themselves and they do not go out after you.
[/quote]

Very well said. They have friends, and detractors. Likely almost everyone does. But I couldn't agree more with this sentiment. Thank you.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BloodFury' date='10 July 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1278742925' post='2365638']
I wasn't going to get any more involved in this than I already am as it really isn't my fight, but I don't appreciate things I say being heavily taken out of context with a conversation I had with someone else that wasn't involving you.

I used NSO figuratively, as I could of probably listed any one at that point, but they were the first alliance to pop up in my head. What many of you are doing is a bit over the top and is starting to become more of a personal attack than fun on your peoples part. As I said to EmperorMarx, we all understand that you don't like OO. We get that part, there are other alliances that don't like OO, but they aren't doing what you are doing. They just avoid them. You had your fun, let it rest and leave them alone. Your alliance was given a chance to survive.

There is a difference when everyone is laughing with you, and when you are laughing alone. Sooner or later you will realize you have been laughing alone for quite a long while now, as everyone is starting to slowly get aggravated with how you are acting.

I'm not telling you to not have fun, but do so less at other peoples expenses when they are just trying to enjoy themselves and they do not go out after you.
[/quote]

Well said, BloodFurry. I couldn't manage to get the words together. Thanks.

In another realm it would be known as [i]bullying[/i].

[quote name='Randalla' date='10 July 2010 - 01:26 AM' timestamp='1278743168' post='2365640']
Very well said. They have friends, and detractors. Likely almost everyone does. But I couldn't agree more with this sentiment. Thank you.
[/quote]

Agreed completely. Every alliance has their friends and their enemies. It's the way of the world.

[quote name='Penkala' date='09 July 2010 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1278653181' post='2364440']
You're not one to talk. VA has, yet again, thrown its allies under the bus.
[/quote]

Enlighten me.

[quote name='wickedj' date='09 July 2010 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1278711833' post='2365175']
Too much CN.....

btw learn military stategy because you suck at it
[/quote]

btw telling someone they suck at something while failing to spell said word correctly is humorous. :lol1:

[quote name='JWConner' date='10 July 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1278782814' post='2365940']
btw telling someone they suck at something while failing to spell said word correctly is humorous. :lol1:
[/quote]
Really? we're gunna go grammar nazi? Ok fine.

I said you suck at MILITARY STRATEGY...i can further explain this if i have to since i gather you really have no clue what i mean. Had i said "Herp derp ur spelling is teh sux0rs, dawg" then you would have a legitimate gripe but because i really dont care about how you type i didnt comment on it. Need me to explain further? Perhaps using words with less syllables?

On topic now, you get too worked up over amusingly simple stuff, like NPO and their flag, if people dont realize you have founders in #cn-octava and they still continue to take the guy who DOESNT have them seriously..well in the immortal words of Ron White "You cant fix stupid"

[quote name='JWConner' date='09 July 2010 - 05:38 PM' timestamp='1278711516' post='2365166']
Why is it you think you can give out threats? I can lecture you on personal responsibility because you have none. I take full responsibility for anything I say. You, on the other hand, feel you are far more important than anyone really believes you to be. It's sad, really.

You, on the other hand, stick to being a small nation so that you can talk big and then outmatch smaller, less experienced people. It's cowardly. Plain and simple. I've never been one to back away from anything and will never do so. Unlike you who hides under protection of alliances, talks a big game, then goes rogue against little nations and thinks he's proving some point. Oh, and you bring along bigger nations to do what you cannot...make an actual impact.

So if I've "forced your hand" I guess I should be shivering in fear. But, then again, probably not.
[/quote]

Neither you nor VA take any responsibility for your actions. You caused a war here by breaking surrender terms, then you refused to discuss terms to end this war, which guarantees you're going to eat some nukes. That's all fine and good. You're responsible for your actions. But wait! You don't want to discuss terms with us, but you also don't want to get nuked! So what do you do? You make your allies eat the nukes for you! You talk a big game and then don't even fight the war! That is the true mark of a coward and a scumbag. Making your allies eat nukes over your pride.

[quote name='Penkala' date='10 July 2010 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1278791558' post='2366088']
blah blah blah blah
[/quote]

You're right penkalalalafail. You showed me. Oh, and this isn't a war, you're simple rogues. And we treat you like rogues. As for our friends in WFF...they wanted to fight, we didn't ask. Feel free to ask them if you'd like.

As for us fighting our own wars, we'd love to if BK didn't have some [ooc]war-slot fillers[/ooc]. The one that we are actually worried about causing damage made sure he had some people declare on him to keep our guys from fighting. That shows cowardice. You're 3k NS now. Psweet is under 20k and was anarchied rather quickly. We honestly didn't care enough about either of you two because neither of you were large enough to do much damage. But hey, lets not skew the story with facts here. That would completely counter any points you're trying to make.

And to wickedj, you're cute. :D If I knew nothing else about you, the fact that you side with penkala shows me all I need to know. Have a good day. ;)

Edited by JWConner

[quote name='JWConner' date='10 July 2010 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1278793989' post='2366116']
You're right penkalalalafail. You showed me. Oh, and this isn't a war, you're simple rogues. And we treat you like rogues. As for our friends in WFF...they wanted to fight, we didn't ask. Feel free to ask them if you'd like.

As for us fighting our own wars, we'd love to if BK didn't have some war-slot fillers. The one that we are actually worried about causing damage made sure he had some people declare on him to keep our guys from fighting. That shows cowardice. You're 3k NS now. Psweet is under 20k and was anarchied rather quickly. We honestly didn't care enough about either of you two because neither of you were large enough to do much damage. But hey, lets not skew the story with facts here. That would completely counter any points you're trying to make.

And to wickedj, you're cute. :D If I knew nothing else about you, the fact that you side with penkala shows me all I need to know. Have a good day. ;)
[/quote]

Actually we're doing more damage to BK than you guys have. You should probably offer up some reward or another for us doing so much damage. I know shortbowe even nuked him. Shortbowe, also has the second most tech which would damage BK's nation worse than any nuke you'd lob at him. Not to mention the fact that we're still hurting him on the ground unlike you and your comrade who have decided to turtle. So please, don't blame us on your military blunders during this war. As we're doing a lot more damage than you are.

I completely forgot this was about OO. JWconnor, please message me if you'd like to offer me a reward for hurting BK's nation.

Eze, I hope this doesn't happen to you guys again.

Edited by Believland

actually, no you're not. we had 2 nations in range with WRC's that'd be doing more damage than you're doing. And yes, you were [ooc]war slot filling[/ooc] on him. Since he's not nuking you, you're allowing him to keep more of his nukes which allows him to go longer.

So yes, you are slot filling, even if you are doing GA's. You had nothing involved in the situation other than helping out BK.

Don't play dumb, even if it's hard not to.

Edited by JWConner

[quote name='Penkala' date='10 July 2010 - 04:13 PM' timestamp='1278796402' post='2366157']
What does that have to do with OO, JWC? I'm getting confused here...
[/quote]

Um, actually, you brought VA into the discussion. My original comments were about you pretending to be OO gov and being immature. So if you want to talk about this being off-topic, you took it there. :)

And BK, thats my point. penkalalalafail is complaining about us not fighting our own battle, but the only one that mattered was you, and we didn't get the chance because you got your friends to take the spots before we had a chance to. That's my point.

Don't be all paintin' me as some coward with war slot fillers though. They're doing plenty of damage to me, and BEazy is actually right, they're doing more damage than your nations. So keep your hate aimed at Penkala, the rest of us are just here to watch you two fight anyway.

[quote name='BloodFury' date='10 July 2010 - 02:52 AM' timestamp='1278742925' post='2365638']

[/quote]

Well worded, I agree with the above completely to be honest.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='10 July 2010 - 06:52 AM' timestamp='1278757347' post='2365721']
Intimidation is my business. :ehm:
[/quote]

There's a difference between ignorance and intimidation. :psyduck:

Ezequiel.

[quote name='Brother Kane' date='10 July 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1278796930' post='2366167']
Don't be all paintin' me as some coward with war slot fillers though. They're doing plenty of damage to me, and BEazy is actually right, they're doing more damage than your nations. So keep your hate aimed at Penkala, the rest of us are just here to watch you two fight anyway.
[/quote]

They are [ooc] slot fillers[/ooc] though. Whether or not they are doing attacks, they were picked by you. We'd have 2 nations with WRC's hitting you and doing much more damage. That's my point. I knew they were doing attacks and I knew why, that doesn't change the fact they're attacking you so that we cannot. That's the cowardly part, no matter how you want to try and explain it.

Edited by JWConner

actually, no we didnt. You were actually larger than all our nations when you rogued us over a year ago. Since then, we've gotten nations larger than you with WRC's, but at that time, we had Mrott only, who was away (OOC: rl vacation) at the time of the attacks.

Edited by JWConner

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='10 July 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1278797067' post='2366173']
There's a difference between ignorance and intimidation. :psyduck:
[/quote]

How does being a "bully" make an individual ignorant? Oh wait, let me guess; By asking this question that means I'm ignorant of some super secret yet "common sense" idea you hold. Anyways you shouldn't take jabs at your fellow government associate. We want OO to appear united in public you know.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Penkala' date='10 July 2010 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1278791558' post='2366088']
You make your allies eat the nukes for you!
[/quote]

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no. We wanted to fight, everybody needs a little war to break up peacetime.. Try to keep quiet about things you know nothing about.

Edited by NotYou

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='10 July 2010 - 06:29 PM' timestamp='1278799152' post='2366223']
How does being a "bully" make an individual ignorant? Oh wait, let me guess; By asking this question that means I'm ignorant of some super secret yet "common sense" idea you hold. Anyways you shouldn't take jabs at your fellow government associate. We want OO to appear united in public you know.
[/quote]

Please look up the word ignorance. By being a 'bully' you're being ignorant, lacking the knowledge of and going on assumptions not to mention the lack of respect you have for any alliance.

Ezequiel.

Edited by Ezequiel