Flag chasing

bunnet

As it says on the tin,what a boring individual [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000880"]HERE[/url]

The purpose of TE for me is to have a rumble and tumble with anyone who wants. Respect to all that have fought and fought back. I can't imagine my good self having no attacking casualties :)

See you all on the battlefield next round.

WAPA will be back

<P style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" dir=ltr>[quote name='bunnet' date='20 June 2010 - 10:51 AM' timestamp='1277027442' post='2343573']
WAPA will be back
[/quote]
[indent]o/ WAPA

.... and, I have to agree that [b]ZERO attacking Soldiers[/b] is a Disgrace to the game !!
.... Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars.0 Attacking + 5,698 Defending = 5,698 Casualties = [b]Disgraceful[/b]

[/indent]

#2 also has no attacking causalities. Maybe this is the result of WeThePeople (a.k.a. TheBiggestFatty)'s sabotage of the upper echelon when he start sanctioning b/c his underwear got all bunched up?

meh either way GO ARAGORN! WOAHHHH!

[quote name='scytale' date='20 June 2010 - 08:35 AM' timestamp='1277044515' post='2343748']
Anyone up for putting a team of spoilers for next round?
:ehm:[/quote]
A few sessions ago, LE declared on every nation (except theirs of course) in the top 40.
It was beeeyoootifulll.

Perhaps some of us dedicated to war could do the same sort of thing next session.
WHO'S WITH ME

• 1 month later...

[quote name='bunnet' timestamp='1277027442' post='2343573']
As it says on the tin,what a boring individual [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000880"]HERE[/url]

The purpose of TE for me is to have a rumble and tumble with anyone who wants. Respect to all that have fought and fought back. I can't imagine my good self having no attacking casualties :)

See you all on the battlefield next round.

WAPA will be back
[/quote]

Haha, I guess I decided to respond to this rather late...but as you can see, it ain't my fault no one attacked me...can't blame me for that. To be honest, for most of the round I did not think I had a chance to win for I was having problems with trades and what not...so I just figured I see how big I could build this time and leave it at that...I actually noticed my high ranking approximately 5 days before the end of the round...and why would i then gamble with wars if I had a chance at victory? Would you not do the same if you saw you had the chance, cause starting any wars would be the end of your chances!

[quote name='Ron Weasley' timestamp='1280638164' post='2396797']
Haha, I guess I decided to respond to this rather late...but as you can see, it ain't my fault no one attacked me...can't blame me for that. To be honest, for most of the round I did not think I had a chance to win for I was having problems with trades and what not...so I just figured I see how big I could build this time and leave it at that...I actually noticed my high ranking approximately 5 days before the end of the round...and why would i then gamble with wars if I had a chance at victory? Would you not do the same if you saw you had the chance, cause starting any wars would be the end of your chances!
[/quote]

you must have been in an alliance who were warring???It is TE after all :ph34r:

I don't see anything wrong with people trying to win the round w/o fighting. after all it's based on who is #1 at the end of the round and if people feel they can win w/o wars then that's their choice no one elses! And as for people posting peoples links all over the place and moaning about how big they are w/o wars, i find that pretty bad :o and those nations alliances should be on this topic defending them instead of sitting back and letting people talk about how they would destroy them :( get off your buts n defend your nations!!!!!

[quote name='Ron Weasley' timestamp='1280638164' post='2396797']
[/quote]
Gravedig and no matching nation. We have a winner.