Don't warn me, bro!

[center]In an attempt to avoid further warn increases, we have left this treaty with a simple, Kosher title. We were thinking of naming it after our friend Carl, who is above the average temperature, or about our favorite dry-cleaning establishment in Cleveland, but after the reaction to the treaty named in honor of our good buddy Jose Sanchez, who happens to be dirtier than most, we voted against it. So, with that in mind, I present you with a bland UBD/Europa PIAT. booo.[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100429225508/cybernations/images/thumb/3/31/Europaflag1.png/250px-Europaflag1.png[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080602131302/cybernations/images/thumb/b/b6/Sma.png/200px-Sma.png[/img]
[/center][center][color="#5D707A"][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][b]Preamble[/b]
This Peace, Intellegience, and Aid treaty is between the alliances of the United Blue Directorate and Europa, in the spirit of friendship, co-operations, etc.

[b]Article I: Peace
[/b]The signitories of this treaty agree not to conduct any acts of warfare, espionage, or any other acts of violence against the other. If this happens, the signitories shall handle the situation properly and maturely.

[b]Aritcle II: Intellegience
[/b]In the event that one signitory gains intellegience on the other that could be vital to their security, they MUST share that intellegience with them. Not only vital information, but any information on them what so ever.

[b]Article III: Aid
[/b]At any time, a signitory of this treaty may ask for aid of any kind from the other. Although, the other signitory has the option to refuse the aid for any reason, though they must give the aid at the soonest time possible.

[b]Article IV: Termination[/b]
At any time, one signitory may cancel this treaty for the any reason. If this happens, the canceller must give the other signitory 48 hours notice of the cancellation.

[i]Signed for Europa[/i]
Minister of Silly Walks, Grand Ayatollah
Kongo Jack (Deebo), Mint Ayatollah
Ernesto Che Guevara (Chax), Strawberry Ayatollah
Vielwerth, Vanilla Ayatollah

[i]Signed for the United Blue Directorate[/i]
Mdnss
Lilmonkey880
Port Royale[/font][/color][/center][center][color="#5D707A"][font="Helvetica, Arial,"]
[/font][/color][/center][center][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][size="3"][size="2"]tl;dr Europa and UBD have a PIAT now. Hail. [/size][/size][/font][/center]

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' date='06 May 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1273198537' post='2289601']
[b][b]Aritcle [/b]II: [b]Intellegience[/b]
[/b]In the event that one [b]signitory [/b]gains [b]intellegience [/b]on the other that could be vital to their security, they MUST share that [b]intellegience [/b]with them. Not only vital information, but any information on them what so ever.[/quote]

I like this claws.

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' date='08 May 2010 - 02:49 PM' timestamp='1273355353' post='2291720']
You posted it, though.

Does no one take pride in their work anymore?
[/quote]

Indeed I did. I assumed it would have been spell checked before hand. I assumed wrong.

And that wouldn't be pride in my work, it'd be pride in somebody else's work. Just saying.