Announcement from The Prolific Empire

[quote name='joracy' date='10 April 2010 - 07:55 PM' timestamp='1270925705' post='2255688']
Why was I not made aware that darkfox joined TPE :(
[/quote]

Because you didn't do your homework. :ph34r:

He's an awesome member tho :)

Edited by KingEd

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='darkfox' date='09 April 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1270867075' post='2254981']
I'm sorry to hear that you guys havent been doing so well NS wise recently. Yes some TR members joined us recently. Last I checked friends tend to follow each other to new alliances. Like I said originally not all of our recent growth has come from several of your members deciding to join us. Just a good amount of it. So I would please ask you not to summarize our accomplishments to you guys losing a few members.
[/quote]

ok well only take credit for over half of your accomplishment but no more then 2/3rds.

[quote name='Overlord Shinnra' date='10 April 2010 - 12:59 PM' timestamp='1270929570' post='2255742']
ok well only take credit for over half of your accomplishment but no more then 2/3rds.
[/quote]

Thank you!

That is all I ask.

[quote name='joracy' date='10 April 2010 - 11:55 AM' timestamp='1270925705' post='2255688']
Why was I not made aware that darkfox joined TPE :(
[/quote]

Shhh Don't tell anyone.

Edited by darkfox

[quote name='Lancer' date='07 April 2010 - 04:49 AM' timestamp='1270630129' post='2251471']
Lol @ TGE being called out twice :P
[/quote]
May I inquire as to the necessity of this remark? As I recall, we were called out only once, within the embassies portion. Our apologies to The Prolific Empire for our inactivity; our Foreign Affairs department was in overhaul, and we are currently organizing diplomats to be sent to our friends and neighbours. We shall get someone over there ASAP.

[quote name='Adam Suttler' date='11 April 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1271039684' post='2256911']
May I inquire as to the necessity of this remark? As I recall, we were called out only once, within the embassies portion. Our apologies to The Prolific Empire for our inactivity; our Foreign Affairs department was in overhaul, and we are currently organizing diplomats to be sent to our friends and neighbours. We shall get someone over there ASAP.
[/quote]

The necessity was based on the fact that TGE was initially listed under the embassies portion twice. The OP then read that post, and edited his OP to only have you in it once.