Battle of Colloden

baskan1

FIGHTERS OF WAPA, JOIN ME IN THIS REBELLION TO STRIKE THE EVIL ANDYMAC(you know i wub you). WE STRIKE TONIGHT AGAINST WAPA AS THE WAPAian REBELLION. FOLLOW ME INTO BATTLE, TO VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!
I ASSUME COMMAND WITH AUCTOR AND BURNSEY OF THE WAPA REBELLION! WE ARE THE JUST THE BEGINNING FRIENDS WE HAVE ORGANIZED HITS ALL OVER!
FOR WAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Also watch out all allies of WAPA ;)

[img]http://www.guzer.com/pictures/good_luck_sign.jpg[/img]
^^^^
Way to success

P.S. STRIKE ANY NON-FOLLOWERS TONIGHT AT UPDATE! please sign in below too ;)

CURRENT REBELLION MEMBERS(The public ones at least):
Baskan
Auctor
Burnsey
Xenon
JC
Slicey
:WAPA:

Disclaimer:If anyone raids a WAPA member while we are hammering each other. We'll all turn on them so fast their heads'll spin permanently

(if you don't get the title check this [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Culloden"]Scotts fight it out[/url] and if you don't believe us. check the We Are Perth Army war page in CN TE. Should be some people hitting each other. But some are lazy and will hit tomorrow.I am also warning AZTEC and Flying Kiwis.)

Edited by baskan

[quote name='Auctor' date='29 March 2010 - 06:02 AM' timestamp='1269838905' post='2239822']
If you are going to fight, you've got to fight the best, and frankly, the rest of you suck, so we were at an impasse.
[/quote]
You and i need to talk.

[quote name='dogbite' date='29 March 2010 - 02:50 AM' timestamp='1269845399' post='2239869']
You and i need to talk.
[/quote]
not while I'm busy with men's work, darling.

[quote name='baskan' date='29 March 2010 - 04:30 AM' timestamp='1269837020' post='2239797']
I am also warning [s]AZTEC and Flying Kiwis[/s] Mayzie.
[/quote]

I half expect Auctor to go rogue on me every round now, it's nothing new.

[quote name='dogbite' date='29 March 2010 - 06:50 AM' timestamp='1269845399' post='2239869']
You and i need to talk.
[/quote]

That seems like an appropriate response to what appears to be a joke comment.

[img]http://www.motivationalz.com/pictures/internet_tough_guys.jpg[/img]

[quote name='baskan' date='29 March 2010 - 05:30 AM' timestamp='1269837020' post='2239797']
FIGHTERS OF WAPA, JOIN ME IN THIS REBELLION TO STRIKE THE EVIL ANDYMAC(you know i wub you). WE STRIKE TONIGHT AGAINST WAPA AS THE WAPAian REBELLION. FOLLOW ME INTO BATTLE, TO VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!
I ASSUME COMMAND WITH AUCTOR AND BURNSEY OF THE WAPA REBELLION! WE ARE THE JUST THE BEGINNING FRIENDS WE HAVE ORGANIZED HITS ALL OVER!
FOR WAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Also watch out all allies of WAPA ;)

[img]http://www.guzer.com/pictures/good_luck_sign.jpg[/img]
^^^^
Way to success

P.S. STRIKE ANY NON-FOLLOWERS TONIGHT AT UPDATE! please sign in below too ;)

CURRENT REBELLION MEMBERS(The public ones at least):
Baskan
Auctor
Burnsey
Xenon
JC
Slicey
:WAPA:

Disclaimer:If anyone raids a WAPA member while we are hammering each other. We'll all turn on them so fast their heads'll spin permanently

(if you don't get the title check this [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Culloden"]Scotts fight it out[/url] and if you don't believe us. check the We Are Perth Army war page in CN TE. Should be some people hitting each other. But some are lazy and will hit tomorrow.I am also warning AZTEC and Flying Kiwis.)
[/quote]

This is in public? You are worse than I've said. WAPA? You wouldn't know what it meant.

[quote name='andymac64' date='30 March 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1269904948' post='2240460']
This is in public? You are worse than I've said. WAPA? You wouldn't know what it meant.
[/quote]

It's only a bit of fun. Besides, I thoroughly enjoyed nuking Auctor and if the rest of these guys fancy a pop they know where to find me. :awesome:

They might have thought about it being fun but it's destroyed a good wee alliance. It will probably spill into SE too as there are a lot of pissed off people and I'm one of them.

This was meant as a bit of fun, going rogue on your mates is hardly an uncommon thing. Getting pissed off about it and letting it spill over to SE is ridiculous, as for destroying an alliance, how does a few rogues destroy an alliance?

[quote name='Mayzie' date='30 March 2010 - 12:01 PM' timestamp='1269964889' post='2241141']
This was meant as a bit of fun, going rogue on your mates is hardly an uncommon thing. Getting pissed off about it and letting it spill over to SE is ridiculous, as for destroying an alliance, how does a few rogues destroy an alliance?
[/quote]

To be fair, they have that common SE/TE connection that has begun happening lately. So it would kind of make sense that anything happening in one area would hurt the alliance just as much as the other if people let it bother them too significantly.

Also, not enough Andymac in this thread, needs more Andy.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='31 March 2010 - 12:27 PM' timestamp='1270034823' post='2241984']
To be fair, they have that common SE/TE connection that has begun happening lately. So it would kind of make sense that anything happening in one area would hurt the alliance just as much as the other [B]if people let it bother them too significantly.[/B]
[/quote]

And there lies the problem.