DoE:The People's Republic of south eastern China

Hernando Pizzaro

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Karl Martin' date='23 March 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1269389868' post='2234622']
"Indochina is called southeast Asia because it is in the southeastern part of Asia. YOu refer to China, thus you should be Southwestern China. Does your country have absurd geography knowledge?"
[/quote]

"Does your nation have any other important matters to attend to other than badgering a nation about what they call themselves?"

OOC: Cardnals100, if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM. In mean time, check out these threads.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=76516 - Map & Guidelines thread

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=62869 - GM Court thread

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=42831 - OOC thread (great for asking questions in)

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=69203 - Tech thread (great for tech advice)

[quote name='Cardnals100' date='23 March 2010 - 06:47 PM' timestamp='1269391624' post='2234655']
IG: We have noticed 2 Nova Sol Terra aircraft in our air space

IC:

"We are asking Nova Sol Terra why they have entered our air space".
[/quote]

"Do not trouble yourselves those two pilots are simply on a scouting mission to see what your nation is like. No offense is intended but before we start any form of diplomatic approach with you we need to see if you pose any kind of threat to us".

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' date='23 March 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1269392912' post='2234679']
"Do not trouble yourselves those two pilots are simply on a scouting mission to see what your nation is like. No offense is intended but before we start any form of diplomatic approach with you we need to see if you pose any kind of threat to us".
[/quote]
"So you're scouting him, preparing for a preemptive strike. Disgusting."

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' date='23 March 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1269392912' post='2234679']
[/quote]
"The Federation of Baskan would like those 2 pilots to leave the PRSEC's airspace immediately. We want to insure the safety of our neighbors, so please hurry up with you "Scouting Mission" and get out of unauthorized airspace."

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' date='23 March 2010 - 09:08 PM' timestamp='1269392912' post='2234679']
[/quote]

"Why even scout them out? There are many other nations out there that pose a true threat to you."

[quote name='Biohazard' date='23 March 2010 - 07:10 PM' timestamp='1269392993' post='2234684']
"So you're scouting him, preparing for a preemptive strike. Disgusting."
[/quote]

"At which point did we say we were preparing a pre emptive strike? We are attmepting to identify a possible threat that is all".

[quote name='baskan' date='23 March 2010 - 07:13 PM' timestamp='1269393181' post='2234691']
"The Federation of Baskan would like those 2 pilots to leave the PRSEC's airspace immediately. We want to insure the safety of our neighbors, so please hurry up with you "Scouting Mission" and get out of unauthorized airspace."
[/quote]

"The scouting mission should be concluded in roughly ten minutes upon which point the aircraft will return to base".

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='23 March 2010 - 07:14 PM' timestamp='1269393224' post='2234695']
"Why even scout them out? There are many other nations out there that pose a true threat to you."
[/quote]

"We have pre anarchy information on these nations already and thus do not require anymore".

Edited by Kevin Kingswell

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' date='23 March 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1269393322' post='2234699']
"At which point did we say we were preparing a pre emptive strike? We are attmepting to identify a possible threat that is all".
[/quote]

"Would you accept nations scouting out Nova Sol Terra to determine if they have any ability to threaten said nation sending the scouts?"

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='23 March 2010 - 07:18 PM' timestamp='1269393486' post='2234704']
"Would you accept nations scouting out Nova Sol Terra to determine if they have any ability to threaten said nation sending the scouts?"
[/quote]

"I doubt I would like it exactly but there isn't anything I could truly do about it. If someone wants to scout out this nation then it will happen whether I like it or not".

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' date='23 March 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1269393593' post='2234706']
"I doubt I would like it exactly but there isn't anything I could truly do about it. If someone wants to scout out this nation then it will happen whether I like it or not".
[/quote]
"This could be fixed with an anti-air contract with Artemis."

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' date='23 March 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1269393593' post='2234706']
[/quote]
"Did The People's Republic of Southeastern China allow you to fly through their airspace. I would treat this as hostile and shoot down any planes within our country's airspace that is not authorized by flight control. You should have contacted the government for an allowable flight instead of the turmoil it is creating."

[quote name='Sargun' date='23 March 2010 - 07:21 PM' timestamp='1269393665' post='2234708']
"This could be fixed with an anti-air contract with Artemis."
[/quote]

"Hmm that is an interesting idea as we have already paid for and recieved a shipment of weapons from Artemis, which I would like to thank you for they are of perfect quality, we will see what funding we have on hand and then contact yourselves at a later date".

[quote name='baskan' date='23 March 2010 - 07:22 PM' timestamp='1269393751' post='2234709']
"Did The People's Republic of Southeastern China allow you to fly through their airspace. I would treat this as hostile and shoot down any planes within our country's airspace that is not authorized by flight control. You should have contacted the government for an allowable flight instead of the turmoil it is creating."
[/quote]

"Dear PRSEC we would like permission to spy on you incase you are dangerous and a threat to us. Thats okay right? I don't think you quite get the idea of spying. Also we are using high altitude aircraft for these recon runs to avoid any hostile AA".

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' date='23 March 2010 - 08:31 PM' timestamp='1269394297' post='2234718']

"Dear PRSEC we would like permission to spy on you incase you are dangerous and a threat to us. Thats okay right? I don't think you quite get the idea of spying. Also we are using high altitude aircraft for these recon runs to avoid any hostile AA".
[/quote]
"You could have gotten approved airspace to fly overhead and do a secret reconnaissance mission instead of doing one that will raise questions. If you did it secretly, we could have avoided this issue."

The Kingdom of Cochin welcomes The People's Republic of South Eastern China. The elements of 2nd Marine Division which has been establishing the Cochin Chinese Protectorate are withdrawing to the coastal area of Haiphong which would be maintained as a free transit point for all nations in the regions and especially to provide common maritime access to all nations in the Cochin Chinese Protectorate region. This coastal area would still remain a protectorate area and a non sovereign territory protected by Kingdom of Cochin.

The Kingdom of Cochin further asks Nova Sol Terra to refrain from further violation of sovereign air spaces of other nations without explicit permission from the said nation's government. Sovereignty of another nation may be violated only in the direst of instances like if they are deemed to have fallen into anarchy (OOC: 25 days inactivity). Furthermore the Kingdom of Cochin offers to The People's Republic of South Eastern China a defensive pact so that their sovereignty would be guaranteed by Kingdom of Cochin. This is of course only optional and fully volitional on the choice of The People's Republic of South Eastern China.

[quote name='baskan' date='23 March 2010 - 07:36 PM' timestamp='1269394559' post='2234724']
"You could have gotten approved airspace to fly overhead and do a secret reconnaissance mission instead of doing one that will raise questions. If you did it secretly, we could have avoided this issue."
[/quote]

"Did you...did you just tell me that it would have been okay for me to spy on the PRSEC if I hadn't been caught?".

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' date='23 March 2010 - 08:39 PM' timestamp='1269394731' post='2234731']
"Did you...did you just tell me that it would have been okay for me to spy on the PRSEC if I hadn't been caught?".
[/quote]
"As long as there are no hostilities between you too. Hell we spy on our whole government to make sure they are in line. As long as you don't get caught and you do no harm."

[quote name='baskan' date='23 March 2010 - 07:42 PM' timestamp='1269394950' post='2234736']
"As long as there are no hostilities between you too. Hell we spy on our whole government to make sure they are in line. As long as you don't get caught and you do no harm."
[/quote]

OOC: Whilst I think :blink: would be the perfect response Il write up a proper IC one.

IC: "Well this entire point is moot now as the recon birds have already finished their mission and are returning to base as we speak. Anyway we wish the PRSEC the best in their future goals".

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='23 March 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1269395024' post='2234739']
"If you two would take this to private conversation, we can get back to congratulating PRSEC on their formation."
[/quote]
"Well soooooooooooory..... And i welcome my soon to be friends of PRSEC."

OOC: I hope you do realize that you could not have conducted a recon of Cardnal's nation without violating the air space of either Acca Dacca or me? If you post as having the plane fly over my air space I can easily get them shot down and like wise Acca Dacca if you fly over their airspace. In that case your recon would not have even happened. So do you want to post the route your planes took to PRSEC?

[quote name='king of cochin' date='23 March 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1269395619' post='2234756']
OOC: I hope you do realize that you could not have conducted a recon of Cardnal's nation without violating the air space of either Acca Dacca or me? If you post as having the plane fly over my air space I can easily get them shot down and like wise Acca Dacca if you fly over their airspace. In that case your recon would not have even happened. So do you want to post the route your planes took to PRSEC?
[/quote]

OOC: Gah if you had checked my intial post I said anyoen on the path going stright from my nation to Cardinals would have been able to detect them but seeing as you didn't say anything in your post about intercepting them I went ahead as if you hadn't done anything which I was fair to do. If you wanted to intercept them you should have done in your first post response. Of course you can still intercept them on the way back.

OOC: Your straight path to PRSEC is through Acca Dacca, then I suggest you leave him the option to decide whether to act against your planes or not. Carrying it on without waiting for his response would be meta gaming. So as long as acca dacca does not respond to your planes flying through his airspace, your recon never happened.

[quote name='king of cochin' date='23 March 2010 - 07:59 PM' timestamp='1269395941' post='2234761']
OOC: Your straight path to PRSEC is through Acca Dacca, then I suggest you leave him the option to decide whether to act against your planes or not. Carrying it on without waiting for his response would be meta gaming. So as long as acca dacca does not respond to your planes flying through his airspace, your recon never happened.
[/quote]

OOC: Its over now anyway, I got ze photos and all that so Il be leaving now.