An announcement from Unity front

[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/oa0kec.jpg[/img]
[font="Impact"][size="6"]UNITY FRONT: getting my BONE on![/size][/font]
First off: lets get this clear. We are declaring war on LOW. They have spurned our efforts for diplomacy and we will not rest until they fall. LOW: your time is up!
Second off: there are a few minor changes to our charter. There is now a leader, but it is only a figurehead position, and the alliance keeps its soul as a UNITED organization. The position is emirate, and I will be the first. We will also consent to signing low level pacts (like optional defense). This opens up new doors for diplomacy and freedom. And UNITY.
Third off: we have a new slogan. "Nuggets are people with no arms and legs!" We feel that it kind of expressed how we take the game.
Our forums can still be found at [url="http://z7.invisionfree.com/unityfront"]this link[/url], and we welcome your diplomats!

Mokhbhvellum-March 09, 2010

For the UNITY FRONT!

Being a small alliance that destroys other alliances for !@#$% and giggles is a good way to earn a blitz from the Moralist Front. Hopefully you don't have to find that out the hard way.

[quote name='Vilien' date='09 March 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1268175851' post='2219767']
Being a small alliance that destroys other alliances for !@#$% and giggles is a good way to earn a blitz from the Moralist Front. Hopefully you don't have to find that out the hard way.
[/quote]

Fear the mighty moralist front

[quote name='Infidel Israeli' date='09 March 2010 - 06:18 PM' timestamp='1268177004' post='2219801']
Fear the mighty moralist front
[/quote]
Our valiant forces will send only the most indignant messages to our enemies.

[quote name='The Icemark' date='10 March 2010 - 01:01 AM' timestamp='1268179602' post='2219915']
Is that flag serious, or is it a joke?
[/quote]

They used it before so I fear thing thing is real.

It is a valid cb though for a DoW on Unity Front

Guys peace out! Wont you think of the GRL!? Your war will destroy Planet Bob!

In seriousness, good luck to both parties.

@Flag critics: Why don't you guys offer to make them a new one if you don't like it? Not everyone is a [ooc]Photoshop[/ooc] expert.

Edited by Fireandthepassion

Wow, you have twice as many members as LOW has :-)

And yes, that [b]is[/b] one ugly flag. Tell you what. Declare cessation of hostilities for now, and my best tailors shall make you a new one. If you like it - you will peace out with LOW, and you will not attack any alliance for a period of 2 months. How does that sound?[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showuser=19255"][/url]

[quote name='Cormalek' date='10 March 2010 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1268246562' post='2221103']
Wow, you have twice as many members as LOW has :-)

And yes, that [b]is[/b] one ugly flag. Tell you what. Declare cessation of hostilities for now, and my best tailors shall make you a new one. If you like it - you will peace out with LOW, and you will not attack any alliance for a period of 2 months. How does that sound?[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showuser=19255"][/url]
[/quote]

Cormalek IS quite good with those fancy shmancy computer arts :P

[quote name='EddyH' date='09 March 2010 - 07:15 PM' timestamp='1268180447' post='2219945']
No Unity power in Europe? Sweet I'm gonna keep living in Europe then:)
[/quote]
Sadly, I think the flag considers [i]Eurasia[/i] to be one continent.

The nation of Powhatan hereby issues a boycott on all Unity Front nations due to the ugly pollution emanating from their flag. I'm not trading or tech dealing w/any of them now, so I'm doubtful they care, though.