Not now chief, I'm in the ZONE!!

MasterChief

One must note, yes chief is part of my name, however the joke of the title is from some guido on the east coast. This is besides the point, I was wanting to ask is this what you guys are saying when it comes to the war stats?

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/TOP-CnG_War

It is apparent that these stats aren't really necessary considering the every day surrendering, one could assume that no one cares bout the overall stats anymore.

tl;dr My game has been ruined without the stats of the everyday, ongoing war. Not really, just thought I would point this out. :D

[quote name='Alekhine' date='15 March 2010 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1268685947' post='2226525']
Did NPO's sending reps to GOD during the war really warrant them being listed on the CnG side on the wiki?
[/quote]

I don't really think so but at least they had a subheading thing at the bottom that explained that they haven't actually engaged with anybody nor declared on anyone so future wiki readers will still hopefully figure out that they where really neutral.

[quote name='Alekhine' date='15 March 2010 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1268685947' post='2226525']
Did NPO's sending reps to GOD during the war really warrant them being listed on the CnG side on the wiki?
[/quote]
No, but the wiki isn't exactly spawning ground of common sense.

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='15 March 2010 - 05:48 PM' timestamp='1268693656' post='2226659']
No, but the wiki isn't exactly spawning ground of common sense.
[/quote]

how dare you say this. we all know that Wiki is a god amongst common sense and the end all be all of everything. thus, whatever wiki states is absolute truth and nothing else is needed. if wiki states that Pacifica was on CnG's side, then by admin it must be absolute truth. there need not be any silly explanation at the bottom at all.

• 3 weeks later...