Official Announcement from the Grand Global Alliance

"I have existed from the morning of the world, and I will exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Jonathon Brookbank, I am all men as I am no man, and therefore I am, a God. I shall wait for the unanimous decision of the transitional government."
"All those in favour say aye."
"Aye."
"Aye."
"Aye."
"AYE."
"He is a God now."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwurpWUL0cI

Congrats on your deification, JB. I just hope the membership of the GGA has the sense to see through this sham.

Edited by WorldConqueror

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Emperor Noodla' date='12 March 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1268446560' post='2223895']
Then you are an idiot.....plain and simple. The situation, circumstances and environment surrounding P_C's coup was drastically different from the present.
[/quote]

Maybe I am an idiot, but that doesn't make me wrong. I'm not saying that the past GGA governments WERE actually illegal, just that the current one isn't.

Sure, the situation, circumstances and environment are different, they always are. The fact remains that if one coup is illegal in an alliance, then another coup in the same alliance must therefore be illegal too. In most circumstances I'd be against an illegal coup, but the GGA does it all the time. It almost seems like tradition.

Edited by Sir Sci

[quote name='Sir Sci' date='13 March 2010 - 12:37 AM' timestamp='1268458967' post='2224093']
Maybe I am an idiot, but that doesn't make me wrong. I'm not saying that the past GGA governments WERE actually illegal, just that the current one isn't.

Sure, the situation, circumstances and environment are different, they always are. The fact remains that if one coup is illegal in an alliance, then another coup in the same alliance must therefore be illegal too. In most circumstances I'd be against an illegal coup, but the GGA does it all the time. It almost seems like tradition.
[/quote]

Eh it doesn't matter if it was an illegal coup or not, none of us have the authority to be enforcing the GGA's laws for it. Either the GGA will move forward or it will not, time will tell.

[quote name='Sir Sci' date='13 March 2010 - 02:24 AM' timestamp='1268443760' post='2223842']
And yet, there they are, with the Grand Global Alliance. They exist, they still have 60 members, and the fact is that coups are nothing new for the GGA. The previous charter was established via a coup that, at the time, many members left because of. Did that make the last charter and its governments not the GGA?[/quote]
When the previous GGA Emperor was overthrown, GGA retained many more members. Maybe 5 or so left, P_C included. Many were glad that the age of rambling madness had passed, and they stayed in the alliance. Brookbank is a return to those dark times, hence why many left now.

[quote name='Lord of the Port' date='13 March 2010 - 04:51 AM' timestamp='1268484995' post='2224259']
When the previous GGA Emperor was overthrown, GGA retained many more members. Maybe 5 or so left, P_C included. Many were glad that the age of rambling madness had passed, and they stayed in the alliance. [b]Brookbank is a return to those dark times,[/b] hence why many left now.
[/quote]
hahaha, okay